changed time and date and messed up appointments

Hi      I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have
changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place,
Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates.
for the future is there a better way of handling time zones.

i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well.

thanks tim

0
adslk4at (77)

See the following MSKB article for a workaround:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"Tim" wrote:

> Hi      I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have
> changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place,
> Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates.
> for the future is there a better way of handling time zones.
>
> i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well.
>
> thanks tim

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Dates #9

Qrp Date functions

date tracking

question about Time

Short time vs short date

Time Clock Systems
Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates well with GP? On Oct 5, 10:20 am, kcd <k...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a recommendation for a time clock system that integrates > well with GP? We just implemented Time Matrix by Business Computers (www.business- computers.com) and are very happy with it. We implemented quickly the hardware wasn't propietary or complicated so we were able to source our own stuff. Troy I can speak highly of Unitime's time and attendance system. They are a relatively low cost solution t...

Changing language

Date Calculation

date modified

Date function quit working