Change way attachments show up in XP Office

In Office XP Pro, my attachments, both received and sent,
are now showing up just under the "Subject" box as file
names.  I want to change attachments back so that they
appear as an icon down below the body of the message as
they did in previous versions of OutLook. Any suggestions
are most welcome. If you have a solution, please email me
at:
rweeks@cableone.net anytime.
Thanks
0
rweeks (2)

It all depends on your message format.  HTML puts the attachment in the
header.  Rich Text puts it in the body.  Plain Text puts it below the
message body in a separate window.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Roy asked:

| In Office XP Pro, my attachments, both received and sent,
| are now showing up just under the "Subject" box as file
| names.  I want to change attachments back so that they
| appear as an icon down below the body of the message as
| they did in previous versions of OutLook. Any suggestions
| are most welcome. If you have a solution, please email me
| at:
| rweeks@cableone.net anytime.
| Thanks

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

i want to compress photos in attachment
i want to compress photos in attachment pl. give me some sol. regards www.irfranview.com "compress photos in attachment" <compress photos in attachment@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738E96D6-F0E2-4FFF-8570-6A8F00E492D1@microsoft.com... :i want to compress photos in attachment : : pl. give me some sol. : : regards On Apr 22, 7:50=A0am, compress photos in attachment <compress photos in attachm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i want to compress photos in attachment > > pl. give me some sol. > > regards...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Showing 0 after decimal with ROUND

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Office 2007 forms

Saving toolbar changes

office don't remember to Provide feedback with sound
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3346246767_13130669 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit Has any body else have this problem? Every time I start an office 2008 application I have to mark the �provide feedback with sound� in the preferences again. Office apps mysteriously uncheck this option on their own. I remember this from 2004 and from X as well. Any one have any clue to why this is happening? Please Cc the answ...

Office installation and Windows 7

Changing query execution sequence

Why XP style not appeared?
I write a IE Band ( A DLL. )like googlebar. I set the RT_MANIFEST and rewrite the resource ID = 2. #define IDR_RT_MANIFEST1 2 Why XP style not appeared? but googlebar has. // this is my stdafx.h #ifndef WINVER // #define WINVER 0x0400 // #endif #ifndef _WIN32_WINNT // #define _WIN32_WINNT 0x0400 // #endif #ifndef _WIN32_WINDOWS // #define _WIN32_WINDOWS 0x0410 #endif #ifndef _WIN32_IE // #define _WIN32_IE 0x0501 // #endif build environment: VS2003 + XP SP2 + IE6 thanks ! ...

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

Automatic changes in cells

Attachments #99
I can only view attachments if I save them first. Who do I change the settings so that I can just open the attachments without saving them first? Justine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can only view attachments if I save them first. Who do > I change the settings so that I can just open the > attachments without saving them first? What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman When I try to open an attachment there is a pop up and it only gives me the option of saving the attachment. >-----Original Message----- >Justine <anonymous@discussions.m...