Change Outlook Default Setting United States of America at end of address line (Country/Region)

How can I turn off or omit the words "United States of America" which is
added as
the last line by the Contacts app when I use an address from Outlook
Contacts to address an envelope in Word? This is a waste of ink.
Outlook 2002 SP2
A typical address would look like this when clicked from the Outlook
Contacts book to the envelope app in Word.
Want to know how to change the default setting, turn off the last line,
(don't want it included in the
address) which is added by Outlook as a default line. Want the default to be
without country/region.
Example of what is completed by current Outlook default settings:
      ACME
      P.O. BOX 12345
      EASY MONEY BLVD
      BROKENBANK, XX 12345
      United States of America

0
j1t2holl (3)

Outlook Sales

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Change position ID in HR