Change Mail Recipient #2

     In my Office 2003 Picture Manager, when I right
click a picture to send to mail or go to File, Send To
recipient it goes to Outlook.  I wish it to change it to
Outlook Express.  I have gone to IE, Tools, Options,
Programs, and E-mail and changed the default to Outlook
Express.  My Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint does not
go to Outlook they go to Express, it only goes to Outlook
in Picture Manager.
0
anonymous (74722)

Linking files 2 ways

More Columns #2

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Goal Seek #2

Change position ID in HR

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

OE autodelete OLD mail

How do you change the APR?

outlook 2007 e-mail

Business Portal Development

form base authentication #2
This is killing me. I'm implementing form base authentication. I have SSL and everything working but for one problem when use won't to get to owa they type mail.domain.com which then defaults to http://mail.domain.com. the problem I'm having is that FBA need it to default to https not http. How can I get it to default to HTTPS with out telling the uses to type https? I am implementing this on a FE/BE environment wayne .. What I do is change the http port on the main site to something like 8080, and then create a new site that listens on 80. For that site, instead of...

changing budget period -how?
WE have set up a budget in Money 2002. But my paycheck gets deposited a few days before the 1st of each month. Thus, when I run the buget report for that month, it shows that I have no income yet for that month but plenty of expenses already. Is there any way to ge the budget period to change from the calendar month to a period starting on the date of my paycheck deposit and running until the day before the next deposit? No. "CLP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25c1701c46118$d169fcb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > WE have set up a budget in Mo...

2 different Qty in order details in northwind
Hi, im pretty new with access 2007, i decide to use northwind template. In order detail both form, i have 2 different Qty, the original Qty is the Qty that will link to Inventory and I add another field Qty1 for invoice purpose. For example, I got 1 roll of tape, 1 roll will be cut into 10 pcs. We need to bill according to customer request qty 10, but actual qty sold is only 1. Anyone come across this issue. How to modify it w/o effect the function? table/form as below:- ID ORDER ID PRODUCT ID QUANTITY (FOR INVENTORY) QTY1 (FOR INVOICE) UNIT PRICE AND SO ON Is there a...

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Outlook: default new mail location
We seem to have a problem with users that log into a workstation that they have never logged into before. Basically, the default NEW MAIL location is set to a PST local to their c: drive. So, when they open up Outlook to check thier mail. All MAILBOX, INBOX mail slowly dissapears and is moved to the local pst file. Once, we configure the users Outlook profile on that machine and change the default NEW MAIL location to the Exhange/Mailbox/Inbox it works fine. I've heard about PRF files, but I am unfamiliar with configuring them. All I want is for the default NEW MAIL locatio...