Change location of Business contact manager database file

I want it moved to my documents folder for easier backup & sync.

It Always seems to be in use.

How can I move it?

0
jsssbs (30)

Sorry OL 3002 Obviously.
"Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I want it moved to my documents folder for easier backup & sync.
>
> It Always seems to be in use.
>
> How can I move it?

0
jsssbs (30)
10/26/2003 12:15:36 AM
You can't. Sorry.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003

"Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I want it moved to my documents folder for easier backup & sync.
>
> It Always seems to be in use.
>
> How can I move it?

0
patriciac (522)
10/26/2003 2:13:06 AM
Hope that gets changed in an update.

Thanks, Patricia.

"Patricia Cardoza - [Outlook MVP]" <patriciac@mvps.org> wrote in message
> You can't. Sorry.
>
> --
> Patricia Cardoza
> Outlook MVP
>
> Author - Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
>
> "Marathon" <jsssbs@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I want it moved to my documents folder for easier backup & sync.
> >
> > It Always seems to be in use.
> >
> > How can I move it?

0
jsssbs (30)

Access 97 can't resize database window

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

backup file won't work!!
OK, now I've really had it! This is my last resort! Several years ago, while using Money 97, our computer crashed. We had backed up every time we used money, so I thought we were OK. However, we could never get the backup file to pull up after fixing the computer and everything was lost. I vowed that this would not happen again, so I tried backing up on a ZIP disk instead, and then on CDs. I also got on this newsgroup and got the advice that I needed to first copy the backup file onto the desktop and open it from there. I tried doing that with the old program, and it seeme...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Lost Outlook contacts
I recently backed up my hard drive on DVD, then also kept the entire contents to another HD. I then reformated my C; drive, and reinstalled all of my programs. When I searched for my outlook info, I could only find backups I had specifically made for export (These are .PST files). Where was Outlook storing all of this information before, and have I lost it all? I hadn't made a backup for a few months, but all of the info was there each time I opened the program. HELP! I recently had to reinstall my OS and drivers on a new hard drive. I have access to my old drive and my data is ...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Saving toolbar changes

Outlook receiving zip files

unable to read file #7