change inbox default form

how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3?

0
Peter3198 (1)

Tools-Forms-Design a form.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Peter Fuller asked:

| how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3?

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
8/6/2004 5:35:07 AM
You can make a registry change to substitute your custom form for the
default form. See
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/newdefaultform.htm#changedefault .
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Peter Fuller" <Peter@FullerPC.com> wrote in message
> how do i change the default form for inbox in outlook 2002 sp3?

0
suemvp (4038)

change color in graphs?
I have a graph with a combo box form control, so that the data it plots changes according to the data set I choose in the combo box. Is it possible to also change the color of the plot lines according to what the combo box choice is? Thanks. Hi, You would need to use VBA to handle that. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button Cheers, Shane Devenshire "ACLrecon" wrote: > I have a graph with a combo box form control, so that the data it > plots changes according to the data set I choose in the combo box. Is > it possible to also change the color of the plot li...

when assemblies in gac change;programs should update themselves
i have an developer server. I write c# code on it and publish programs from the same server with "only online" option. I am using same custom library(in gac) for all projects. I want that when i changed library(assembly in gac);all programs that i publish must update themselves without buid them again. Is it possible;if not could you offer me a solution close to i am trying to do. thanks for answers in advance Kayıhan wrote: > i have an developer server. I write c# code on it and publish programs from > the same server with "only online" option. &g...

Default cursor
Hi, How can I change the default cursor (cross) to a different one (say arrow or any other custom)? Benny It's not really an Excel question. You can do this with CSS. Otherwise, maybe the mouse pointer settings in the conrol panel. "Benny Halperin" <bhalperin@cdisys.com> wrote in message news:e5t3$qT8DHA.2432@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How can I change the default cursor (cross) to a different one (say arrow or > any other custom)? > > Benny > > How can I do it with CSS? "Chris Roberts" <info@elcomsoft.com> wrote in m...

Filter-by-form and Linked Tables
Using Filter By Form on a particular form, some fields only show "Is NULL" and "Is Not NULL" in the pulldown. I've already set the Filter Lookup option to retrieve up to 900,000 records for lists. Turns out I recently split the database. So I then tested this form using a local (non-linked) copy of the relevant table, and sure enough, when in Filter By Form, pulldown lists for the fields in question now show actual data values instead of "Is NULL" and "Is Not NULL". Is there something else I need to do to get this to work properly using l...

Automatic change a graphic.
Hi all. I have a problem that seemed to be easy to solve, but it isn't. So i post my problem here. The problem: I run every day some kilometers. Some day 5, some day 6 or more. I want to keep al this date in an excelsheet and have a beautiful graphic of this. The problem is that everytime I insert a new run, I have to select my graphic and change the cells where the graphic has to take his data. When I select the whole row, I have a lot of blank space in my graphic. Is it possible to make an graphic that shows data inserted in a row, and only shows the cells that are filled. Here...

Outlook Laptop Synchronization Issues changing Data
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has experience the same issue in regards to Outlook laptop Synchronizing with CRM 3.0 Recently I was preparing a brand new laptop for a user. I setup CRM for Laptop client and enabled it online. In the meantime the user was still using the old laptop with the CRM client installed as well. User was still using CRM while I prepared the new system for use of CRM in Outlook. The following day we noticed a lot of the Opportunities in CRM were reassigned for no apparent reason. It did show that the modification was completed by the user I was preparing the ...

Purchase order numbers not defaulting correctly
My users are complaining that purchase order numbers are not defaulting correctly and they have to manually overwrite it. For example: Our purchase orders should be in the 10000 series but they keep going back to 7000 series. What are the different conditions under which default purchase order numbers resets itself? What is the way around this? This is Great Plains 9. Dear KT, if you moved the old purchase orders to history then at the time of purchase order creation it will bring the old ponumbers this may be the one of the reasons it is going back to old numbers. Sharat Mittakola ...

changed the border style, now I crash
Hi- I messed around with the look of my dialog using the editor (border styles, font, etc) when I tried to debug, I get an exception on this line: pThread->m_pMainWnd->DestroyWindow(); I have NO idea what any of that is even doing. I jsut starting using MFC a couple days ago.. If anyone has any ideas what this is all about or where I should look for a problem, please share. I would appreciate it. Thanks- Steve solved. Please Disregard. Thanks. "Steve" <steve@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:erpUAhz6DHA.1592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi- > > I messed...

How to override the default NameSpace when deserializing an xml file
Hi all. In my company we have a webservice that exposes an OBJECT, the company that made the webservice gave us the object dll so that we can have there functionallity (lots of logic). As a part of some changes we made we wanted to remopve the constrain of the dll they gave us, so we started using the class exposed by the webservice and created a special class that will have the functinallity needed for that object. The problem is that the object recieved from some queried to the webservice was saved to a private xml file and is need to be deserialized later on... Now that we have sta...

form field validation
Does anyone know where I can find information - or examples - on how to add validation to fields that FrontPage doesn't include, such as no special characters, no commas, requiring an @ for email addesses, etc. Adela "Adela D" <AdelaD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD2289DF-4961-4C03-8B46-04B8E3869A29@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know where I can find information - or examples - on how to > add > validation to fields that FrontPage doesn't include, such as no special > characters, no commas, requiring an @ for email addesses...

Email Router / Default Website / OWA?
We installed the Email Router and it looks like the "An Error Has Occurred" (good lord could they make that red X any larger, it's not like I did anything THAT bad...) problem is related to us not installing the Email Router using the Default Web Site in IIS. However, the default website in IIS is being used by Outlook Web Access. There is no documentation to tell us how any of this will interfere with Outlook Web Access. Does anybody have a solution - is there a way to setup the Email Router on a different website than the default, or does anybody have a solution to ...

Need to change to Service account for CRM
Becuase of some problems on our system, I now have the need to changed the service account for the CRM System. Does anyone have a procedure or is there a method to make the change easily. Can I just create a new Account and set the services to use the new Account. There are two steps: 1. Create the new service account, and add the account to all required groups on CRM server, SQL server and in AD as per Implementation Guide 2. Set the CRM services to use the new account "Mykre" <ircomm@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1122946514.944932.80330@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.c...

Change the source data in multiple charts
I have a monthly report that I publish that has a large number of charts attached to it. Every month I go in and manually change the source data in each individual chart. The columns are the only thing that change in the source data, the rows remain the same. Is there a way to automate the process or make a blanket change to the columns in the source data to eliminate this tedious process?????? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See an example of a dyna...

How do I change the default location for importing text files?
In earlier versions of Excel, when I wanted to import text files, I would click "Data", "Import external data", and "Import data". For the first file to import, I would navigate to where the file was, and click on it to import it. After the first file was imported, I would always be in the last folder from which I imported data when I went to get a new file. Now I've upgraded to Excel 2002 using Windows XP Pro. When I want to import data, the import process always starts in the same place -- My Data Sources -- rather than the last place I used, mean...

Chart Default Line colours

xmlDocument.Save "&#10;" getting changed changed to "&amp;#10"
Hi, I'm using xmlDocument.Save(xmlTextWriter) to create an Excel-readable file. All works well, except where I've replaced the carriage return chars in the .innertext to XML-compliant "&#10"; It gets changed to "&amp;#10" and doesn't render new lines in the Excel sheet. Can anyone help? Many thanks, Simon Lane Hello! > I'm using xmlDocument.Save(xmlTextWriter) to create an Excel-readable > file. All works well, except where I've replaced the carriage return > chars in the .innertext to XML-compliant "&#10"; It gets c...

Changing the Setup and Utilities Menus'
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could quickly detail the process needed (If at all possible) to delete entries from the Setup and Utilities menu's in Dynamics 7.0? To clarify: I'm not talking about the palette's or even the toolbar, I know these, but the Windows toolbar directly underneath of the Title bar. My guess is that it would have to be done through VB Editor, since it deals with this particular toolbar. I was hoping someone would know the name of the module or class that it is in, things like that. I'd appreciate any help that could be provided. Thank...

Re-Post-Refreshing Form with Multiple Forms and Fields
Would anyone be able to assist with this challenge. Thank you. I have a main screen form that allows entry to start from that location. It has four subforms and some other fields that are picked from other locations to filter the record. My challenge is it does not Refresh right away. I have tried putting Refresh and Repaint etc in the main form code but it still doesn't refresh. I put a Refresh button on it and that works but it's slow. Can anyone tell me what would be a more efficient method to get this screen to refresh right away. Thank you, Refresh and Repaint are n...

Adding entity in Update Change
Hi, Is there a way to add customize entity when defining new rule on workflow Action> Update Entity? By default, the Update entity of opportunity consists of account, contact, owner and opportunity. I want to add another customize entity there. Is it possible? How to do it? Thx Carrie when you create a relationship between the opportunity and the custom entity the referenced entity list will be auto populated. Note that if the 1 to many relationship exits from opportunity to this custom entity and <opporutnity> refrence entity will appear when creating rules for the custom e...

Formating Comments field in Contacts, Changes often don't stay
I've noticed that I can change the text formatting on words in the comment field in some of my contacts and not others. For example, if I make certain words bold, save and come back. Occasionally changes aren't kept. All I see is plain text. Thanks in advance ...

I need to export data from Ms Access form to a text file.
I have a form from which I want to export data using a button to a text file. The form contains data from two separate tables and I need the data on a single text file. Please help with the code on the button. Any help with the coding will be appreciated See help on: TransferText -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia. Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "Bright" <bnthemba@webmail.co.za> wrote in message news:1151498021.469421.97370@y41g2000cwy.googlegroups.com... >I h...

Combo box on user form
How can I get the correspondin record when I have the first field only in the combo box? Thanks ...

Change what style is used for TOC
Right now I have a style called "Chapter Title", and then I have used Heading 1, and 2 for the sub headings. When I tried to make a table of contents, it left out the chapter titles and used only the headings. How do I either: (1) rename the Headings (so that Heading 2 becomes 3, 1 becomes 2, and "Chapter Title" becomes 1), OR (2) get the table of contents to follow a customized set of stiles (so that my chapter titles will be included)? thanks, jason In article <dfc221d1-7178-4c5f-a5b7-329f1dd2ddd4@z3g2000prz.googlegroups.com>, paws_galuten <jason...

Default address list in exhcange 2003
can I delete the default address list to add my own? Think it through and test before you do: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319213/en-us Nue "Josh" <jsawyer@insightbbb.com> wrote in message news:O7Pc%23sBkGHA.4504@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > can I delete the default address list to add my own? > I do not suggest doing this unless you want to cause full OAB downloads for your clients. If you want to create your own OAB, create a new one and apply a filter to it (if you wish). Then make sure that your mailbox stores are associated with your new OAB, and your c...

How do I get one cell to record the time another cell was changed.
I know there's a simple solution to this, but I'm not seeing it. How can I set up a cell to update the time (or date) whenever another cell has data entered into it; e.g. cell A1 has new info entered into it, and cell A2 automatically updates the time of that update. Thanks in advance. One way http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/timestamp.html Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Reigning in Seattle" wrote: > I know there's a simple solution to this, but I'm not seeing it. How can I > set up a cell to update the time (or date) whenever another cell has data > ente...