Change Default send address

Hi,

I am having user@test.com configure in my outlook at the same time, i am
receiving message to group@test.com. How do i configure my default sent
address to group@test.com instead of user@test.com. This is to ensure that
any mail exhanges are shared with the users in the group address.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
MWGP

0
gpwong (39)

To configure your default email account go to Tools/Email accounts/change
and then set default.

Neil

"MWGP" <gpwong@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am having user@test.com configure in my outlook at the same time, i am
> receiving message to group@test.com. How do i configure my default sent
> address to group@test.com instead of user@test.com. This is to ensure that
> any mail exhanges are shared with the users in the group address.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards,
> MWGP

0
goldwein (24)

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Getting the BCC field by default.

Sending Email #6

Changing language

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Change View
Hi I have in a default view: My Active Accounts and I would like to change it to: Active Accounts Thanks Carlos Hi Carlos, This can be setup in the Account entity. Customize the Account Entity - forms and Views - Select Active Accounts and Set as default. This should do it. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- "Carlos De la Cruz" <carlos.delacruz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:F19899E7-A9EB-4F38-BE4C-BA01991CD2C0@micro...

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

LDAP Address Book
I use LDAP for my address book lookup. When I try to lookup an address it comes back with "Unable to display results because too many entries in the Internet Directory match your search criteria" Any ideas what is wrong? It works just fine in Windows 2000 but not with XP. ...