Change Appearance of Font in Email Window

I would like to change the appearance of screen fonts in the email pane in
Outlook 2003.  When I open an email, there is a button on the toolbar which
allows me to increase the appearance of the font size, but is there a way to
make the larger size the default?

Thanks.

-- Frank

0
flofrisco (7)

Dashboard Reporting
Hi, I recently tried to create a 'dashboard' style report by using the camera tool to take pictures of my graphs on different worksheets, and presenting them together on the first worksheet. You can see samples of this type of report at www.exceluser.com Everything looks good until I try to print preview, at which point graphic elements on the chart, and the plot area, totally resize. This makes the chart unreadable. Both the camera picture of the chart (on sheet 1) and the original chart (on sheet 3) are affected. Does anybody know why this happens, or how to prevent it happenin...

Can't find where to change view!
I have Outlook 2002 all fully patched both on my Desktop and on my Laptop. When I view a particular message on my desktop version, it views in HTML. When I view the SAME message in Outlook on the laptop, it's just plain text. I can't for the life of me, find the option in Outlook on the laptop to change that! (It's probably SO obvious I just haven't seen it!) Thanks -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Do you have the Slovak Attachment Options add-in installed on the laptop? If so, check to see if the "Re...

User distribution lists do not appear in GAL
Hello All, Today I had a problem with my Exchange 2003 server for the distribution lists and their GAL (Global Address List) listings. I solved the *my* problem and I would like to share it as a reference..(The problem might be different than yours but hope it may help somebody) ---- The Problem --- The distribution groups that are created under the "Active directory Users and Computers" Panel do not appear in GAL , even after the RUS (Recipent Update Service) is updated over the accounts. Additional info A ) The groups were apperaring under the All Global Address List > Defa...

Dynamically changing filename referenced by day
This is actually a friends problem but i will try and translate what he said to me as i can. He has said to me that he references a certain spreadsheet which changes everyday. Everyday he has to manually select the referenced file and asks how he can automate the task. This is what he said to me: "Basically the file name is called Highboard and its a collection of 12 panels on one screen each panel with different information. Now the files I want to link it with are in the FB network drive, New Folders and Pecs. Now each day a new sheet is created but the format is the same and so what...

Font Changes in Emails
All my email settings are set to Arial 10pt black so all emails I create and respond to show the Arial font on screen. However, since the beginning of this year, when I get a response to an email I have sent or forwarded, my original text in the email has converted to Times New Roman. I am working through a network but no-one else has this problem and my network administrator cannot explain why it is happening. Any ideas? Hello Josie, I too have had this happen to me in my own e-mail account form the organisation I work for. It appears that in certain circumstances the sett...

Changes not showing up until 5 minutes later
We are on a NT4 network. The file is 7.5mb and we are using Excel 97. One user makes changes and closes the file. Another opens the file and the changes do not display . They close the file and reopen it 5 minutes later and ALL IS WELL. What is happening and how can we fix this? Thanks! Ken Big workbooks can take a long time to calculate. Doing things to Excel in the meantime can stop the process. Try leaving Excel alone for a bit and see what happens. Regards BrianB ============================================= "Ken L" <kenkasf@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:...

Change the numeric value of a dropdown to text value
I'm trying to email the values of form fields that I have created in a form. So basically what I want to do is in the Subject I want to take the "value" of the dropdown called dropdown1 and put it in the subject. It is working but it is putting the numeric value instead of the text value. How do I convert it. Thanks much! Use the .Result, not the .Value -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Wo...

hyperlink creation for email
looks OK when created in Publisher doesn't work when email is copied, pasted and sent when you click on the "click here" button - nothing happens help! What version? How was it created? As documented on my web site some versions have a known issue with dropping a hyperlink if it's in a filled text box, or a border art text box. This can also happen if the page is converted to an image. -- David Bartosik - MS MVP for Publisher help: www.davidbartosik.com enter to win Pub 2003: www.davidbartosik.com/giveaway.aspx "Laurie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft....

Delayed email rejections
On certain domains I get a NDR message for certain contacts only. The strange thing is that the message appears to have been successfully delivered. However when we reboot the server, when it comes back up these messages are delivered, possibly days after the original email was sent. Any ideas? The message received is: The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but did not report a specific reason. Check the address and try again. If it still fails, contact your system administrator. <xxx.xxx.local #4.0.0 smtp;450 <xxx@xxx.com>: Recipient address reje...

Multiple copies of emails #2
I've read some of the other posts on this problem, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Here's the background. I'm using Outlook 2000 (SP-3). I have 3 different email accounts with comcast that I have forwarded to my Outlook. If some sends an email to any one of those account, I end up getting 3 copies of it in my inbox ... all to the same one of my email addresses. I know this isn't a problem with Comcast, because when I look at my messages on their server, there's only one copy of each. So I figure it must have something to do with the Rules ... but w...

Email signature won't include pictures
I have created a HTML email signature which incorporates our company logo. However when adding the signature through Mail Format, the logo does not transpose. It appears as a box with a red 'x' in the corner. Can anyone assist please? What version of Outlook are you using? Note: this group does not support Outlook Express. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Lyn <ly...

Cells font colors
Does anyone know how to have a cell font change color What I am trying to figure out is if cell A1 contains a number I would like that cell font to start off in red and if cell B2 contains a number have cell A1 change to red automatically I think it is something like =IF(D4="",0[RED],100[GREEN] And/Or Should I use Condiational Formating or a double IF? Hi Robbins2U! You can't do it with cell formulas. Take a look at Format > Conditional formatting. You need the Formula is option and your formula should evaluate to TRUE or FALSE -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydn...

Error can't empty clipboard appears when trying to copy.
When I try to copy and paste a table from Excel into Word I am getting the error "can't empty clipboard" appears after hitting the copy function...This has happened a couple of times but only after extended use of the program. When I pull up the clipboard there is nothing on it at all...I opened the clipboard on every program I have running to see if its full somewhere else but it isn't. ...

Window Live ID
I am forgot my password for Windows Live Mail. I cannot re-set my password. Windows Live will recognize my Windows Live ID. I need assistance with res-setting my password. Sign into any Windows Live account and click on "Forgot Password". You will then be able to reset it IF you have the correct email address. "Ghostwarrior4444" wrote: > I am forgot my password for Windows Live Mail. I cannot re-set my password. > Windows Live will recognize my Windows Live ID. I need assistance with > res-setting my password. 1. Reset Password https://ac...

Visio 2000 (Font Question)
I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a different color. How do I do this? eg. outline black, fill red. TIA If you have Office installed, insert a Wordart object into Visio. Randall Arnold "ShipHead" <GoAway@SpamBoy.com> wrote in message news:u7W0b10oDHA.2868@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I'm trying to have my text with a black boarder but filled with a different > color. > How do I do this? eg. outline black, fill red. > > TIA > > > Select text box; Format | Line, and Format | Fill Pemo -- ,-._|\ / Oz \ ...

Why do windows go blank?
I am using WinXP SP3 and Excel 2003 SP3 with VBA 6.5. I have a long-running macro that is CPU-intensive. However, about every 1 sec, I log some information and sleep for 20 msec. After "a while" (it varies), one or more open windows go blank. That is, there is nothing but white inside the window frame. Moreover, my VBA window is no longer the active window -- none is. When I log to the Immediate Window, that window goes blank very soon, often as soon as one page is filled (i.e. the window scrolls). But this also happens when I log to a file -- and this time, ...

how to implement a window like office 's assistant?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_010B_01C48051.9178B5D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable a transparent cartoon window which can do many action. and doesnt occupy many computer resource? thanks . ------=_NextPart_000_010B_01C48051.9178B5D0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/h...

Windows users cannot open attachments created in Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I "upgraded" [HA!] from Office 2004 to Office 2008 in January. I soon discovered that Windows users could not open Word files I created (regardless of whether I saved them as .doc or .docx, and regardless of their ability to open .docx files.) I don't remember how I fixed the problem, and it's happening in Excel too. I wasted several hours trying to find a fix and I can't. Mac users can open the .xls file I sent, but Windows users can't. I had no trouble uploading the files to a Windows network d...

Windows Server 2003 SP1 and Exchange Server 2003 SP2
I am preparing to install both these service packs. I have Dell servers/san, and run an active/passive cluster. I have the Enterprise Ed. of Windows Server 2003. Has anyone had trouble with these service packs in relation to Exchange, clusters, Dell hardware or trouble between the two service packs working with each other. I can call Dell for support on their products, but was especially nervous about the cluster and Exchange. Would you do one server, and then intentionally delay the 2nd to test the water, or is it best to keep clustered Exchange servers in sync. Any advice apprecia...

Sending email from "Contacts" folder
When I am in my "Contacts" Folder and I try to click the E-Mail option on the menu bar at the top, I get an error message stating "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action." even through I have set up Windows Live Mail as my default email program in the Control Panel Defaults. How can this be corrected? The current version of WLM doesn't use those contacts. It uses contacts stored in edb files located in C:\Users\<yourlogin>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Contacts. The Contacts folder is for Windows Mail compatib...

How do I enable OWA 2003 change password faclility.
Guys, Is there a way one can enable the password change facility on OWA 2003 running on Exchange 2003? I need to make this work so that users connecting through OWA can change their account passwords. Thanks -- Buchi Hi Buchi, The information is outlined in the following Microsoft KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297121 Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Buchi" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9EB7ADB-024B-43A7-87BB-0FD2587892D4@microsoft.com...

Changing to new dates
Hi everyone I am trying to change last year of date to new year i.e from 2003 to 2004.I have done them day by day and if i start changing date i have to do for 365 days .Can any one tell me how can i change those years e.g 01/01/0 02/01/03 this goes up to 31/12/0 and i want it to be changed to 2004 year plz help me im going crazy!!! Just put the first date in the first cell assume it is A1, in A2 put =A1+1 then just copy down the formula -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Ali" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B773478-C8A1-4F88-AE9D-CD3DD5B8878...

Simple Workflow Email Not Working
I am new to workflows, and am trying to learn how to create a workflow that emails someone when "x" is completed. So as a test I created a new work flow... Name: Test1 Description: testing work flow Entity: Account Event: Create I created a simple test, when an account is created, email me: When account is created E-mail To:Steve;Subject:Account {!Account:Account Name;} has been created I created this on the server through the CRM Workflow Manager. Then after I Activate it, I login through my account on my PC and Apply the rule. But when I create a new account, I do not receiv...

NDR does not have the recepient's email address
Hello MSFT, We are currently migrating from Lotus notes to Exchnage 2003 SP1. Some migrated users get NDRs when they try to send emails to some users, and these NDRs don't have the recepient's email address, and instead has the recepient's GUID. So the sender doesn't know who didn't get the email. Please see the NDR below -- From: System Administrator Sent: 04 January 2006 13:20 To: /O=TEM/OU=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=9409ea02-aee51458-8025699f-5a6965 Subject: Undeliverable:PS Finance Review - CICG13 Your message did not reach some or all of the ...