Cant send web pages and links

Ive had outlook 2003 for about 6 months all of a sudden I cant send web pages such as MSNBC or CNN...normally these sites have an email direct option...but Ive noticed lately that Outlook is considering these unsafe. I have forgotten how to change my settings so I can send normal web pages that I visit regularly as email attachments. Several of the  sites I am able to send appear to reformat them selves so they don't look exactly like the web pages I was viewing.
0
anonymous (74722)

multiple flyers per page?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

Inbox send/receive syncronizing

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

printing 2 charts on single page

Web query timeout setting.

Public Folder link to Excel File

Sending Email #6

Need HELP! for Linking data

Get Xml from web .
This is a link to an address where I would like to access xml. http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/fcgi-bin/fcgi?cmd=user_xml&email=XXXX The XXXX is the email address of a user. All I want to do is access the xml and view it in a datagrid. I have read several tuturials and articles and have not been able to find something that would explain how to do this. Does anyone know of a sample code or something close I could use as a reference. I am using visualstudio.net. and visual basic. THX Take a look at using the following classes on your app: HttpWebRequest HttpWebResponse DataSe...

Updating External Links Excel 2000 vs 2002/2003

Outlook always looks to the web
Whenever I click on calendar or tasks or anything, I'm redirected to a web page that it can't find for a search. This just started. How do I shut it off ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

send on behalf #6
Hi, We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on behalf" permission to a distribution group but "active directory Users and computers" won't let me do this. I can only see users. No groups. Exchange 2003 sp2, Outlook 2003, Native forest. I don't wanna use "send as" cause we wanna see sender name. Could it be a GC problem? Am I missing something? Thanks On 19 May 2006 06:43:07 -0700, dany_langlois@yahoo.com wrote: >Hi, > >We have a helpdesk mailbox and I would like to give the "send on >behalf" permiss...

Setting up Word to automatically open in Standard mode, zoom=page margins
I've tried to find ways to handle this through the normal.dot file and can't find it... Word wants to open in layout mode and 200% zoom, forcing me to manually select mode and zoom. Any way to get Word to do what I want instead of what it wants? Thanks for your time. ===== Edward Lipsett Fukuoka, Japan Hi Edward: Word will open each document in the view and zoom it as last saved in. The onyl way to have a particular view happen every time is to create an AutoOpen() macro that specifies the view you want. Turn on your Macro Recorder and record yourself setting the view and zo...

Rules in Web Client / Exchange 2003
Hi Everyone, I am wondering where/how I should start troubleshooting rules in Outlook Web Client. Rules setup in Outlook Client work perfectly, however rules set up in Web Client don't seem to work. Specifically messages are not getting forwarded to an alternate email addresses specified in the rule. Sending a messge directly to the alternate email form a Web Client works all the time. Thanks in advance. If you generate the rule exactly the same way in Outlook, does it work? Also, does it happen to work when Outlook is running? "Gene B." <myemail@hidden.com> wr...

Linking to a static library
Hi all, I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I know the functions it houses. How can I link the library to my application using Visual Studio 2005. Regards, Nure call the functions. link with the library. that's it. Serge. http://www.apptranslator.com - Localization tool for your C++ applications <nure123@gmail.com> wrote in message news:313a883c-de8c-4a66-be7d-c9dba4a0fc6c@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I have a static library. I do not have the code, just the .lib file. I > know the functions it houses. How can I li...

Exchange 2003 Web Mail.. Disappearing content.
I have a strange situation brewing that I haven't been able to figure out yet. About once a day, my Exchange 2003 server forgets how to display email content. That is, when a user tries to open ANY email, it opens, but there is NO content. The only solutions I have come up with are temporary: 1) Reboot the server (which can take in excess of 15 minutes), or 2) Restart the MS Exchange Store service. Sometimes I have to restart the IIS web site where webmail is configured and running Specs on the server are 2ghz P3 with 1gig RAM w/ Windows 2003 Enterprise Serve Exchange 200 IIS6. I wo...

unable to send outbound mail using outlook
I've enabled the smtp virtual server on our new exchange server and have our domain's mx record pointed to it. I've redirected our clients to point from our ISP's mail server to ours, but outbound mail is not working. when i tried to telnet to our server and do a "mail from: " of a local account, it's saying invalid address. Is there a separate setting to enable using this SMTP virtual server for outgoing mails? -Jerry Sorry... my mistake. I simply enabled message relaying and it works now. "jerrydy" wrote: > I've enabled the smtp virtua...