Cant Send Email/ Error/(0x8004010F)

I upgraded to Office 2003. I can not send email, I can
only receive messages. I am using a hotmail account. This
is the error I get.

Task 'Hotmail - Sending' reported error
(0x8004010F) : 'The operation failed. An object could not
be found.'
0
anonymous (74722)

Multiple copies of just one email
I'm using Outlook 2002 on Windows XP professional and I keep receiving a new copy of one email message every time I open Outlook or it performs a timed send/receive. All other email messages have been fine, i.e. just one copy. Would this be a problem with my computer that I can fix, a problem with the sender's computer that she can fix, or is something else the matter? I only get one copy of all other messages from the same sender. If anyone else is having this problem, I received an answer in the Office-Outlook-General Questions Discussion Group. I was able to log into my ...

open excel and get runtime 429 error
when I open excel I get a "runtime 429 error" I hit end then I get ActiveX component can;t create object. I hit end once more and I can use excel 2003 without a problem. How can I get rid of this I am using windows xp sp2 excel 2003 sp3 Transmito Maybe you'll be able to use some of the suggestions at these sites: Chip Pearson has some notes on how to diagnose startup errors: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/StartupErrors.htm And Jan Karel Pieterse has more notes: http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/StartupProblems.asp transmito wrote: > > when I open excel I get a "run...

Data Type mismatch error 3464 in Dlookup
Here is the code: Private Sub id_Part_AfterUpdate() strFilter = "pm_Part = " & Me!id_Part Me!id_Unit = DLookup("pm_Retail", "Parts", strFilter) End Sub Hi. I am getting error 3464 Data Type mismatch when I run this code. The field id_Unit is on the form and is of the type Currency. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table and is of the type Currency. The field id_Part is on the form. The field pm_Retail is in the Parts table. This seems simple enough but I can't figure out what the type mismatch is. I would appreciate any sugges...

Benifits of tracking number on email subject line
According to the Techknowledge article https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/techknowledge.aspx turning off the tracking number results in the loss of the Microsoft CRM system's ability to automatically track incoming e-mail. Can someone please explain which trcking functionality are we loosing here ? What are the other benifits of having the tracking number ? Thanks. Sorry, I didn't give the right link. http://mbs.microsoft.com/techknowledge/techknowledge.asp? id=34747&target=PS Document ID: 34747 >-----Original Message----- >According to the Techknowledge arti...

Please help! Can't run any version of Money
I was using Money 2004 Premium on my XP Home system without any problems, that is until today. Now I keep getting the following message when I try to open it: "Program C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT MONEY\SYSTEM\MSMONEY.EXE Abnormal program termination" I followed all the instructions in the Knowledge Base article #305254, but that didn't work. No matter what I try, I can't get rid of the message. Have used different folder names, even installed it on my external hard drive. Removed all registry links and tried again. Just tried Money 2003, but that failed, too. HELP!!!...

Error Message #67
An error has occurred in your program. To keep working anyway click ignore and save your work in a new file. To quit this program click close. You will lose... I get this error message when I get new email or if I try to click File fro tool bar in Outlook 2002. Do anyone know what would cause this error message? Thanks Chris ...

Send and Receive as
How do I stop the inheritance from above to the Domain Admins group when inside System Mananger? I'm just trying to grant "Send and Receive as" to run ExMerge. You don't want to stop the inheritance. If this is Exchange 2000, grant explicit allows on the properties of the Mailbox Store. Explicit allows will override inherited Deny's -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias is for newsgroup purposes only!. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Can't Stop Outlook Send/Receive
Even when I close Outlook, it still continues to receive e-mail from my accounts. How do I shut this down? Jon <right_seater@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > Even when I close Outlook, it still continues to receive > e-mail from my accounts. How do I shut this down? Outlook CANNOT send and receive if it's really closed. Aparently you have something (an add-in or a sync program) that is keeping it open after you close the window. Locate this and Outlook will close. See http://www.howto-outlook.com/Faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

Outlook.exe has caused errors and windows is closing it
It also says it is creating an error log. We have basically put a user profile and reimaged the computer and still have this error that shuts down Outlook. 1. It appears that there must be something in the data of outlook since that is all that remains from the previous installation. We have removed all calendar items and still have problems. All that remains are email items. Virus signatures are current (today). Any ideas? 2. Where is this error log. What is it called. We have searched for it on the local hard disk and don't see anything that we can access. Has anyone had ...

"Error 49: Bad DLL Calling Convention"
MS Access has started throwing this error at the exit point of one of my routines. /Decompile followed with a compact/repair makes it go away; but what's got me worried is that it's come back twice over the past weeks - for total of 3 appearances. I also am pretty sure I've been through this a couple of times in years past. Googling, most of what I see is in the spirit of Jeffery MacLeod's post to microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba in the " Possible answer to Err 49: Bad DLL calling convention" thread: --------------------------------------------------------- T...

Error 214721865
I am experiencing an Error message on my second station when trying to post a transaction, usually the first or second after I open Store Operation Pos. This is the error msg in Full. Error 214721865 Cannot Drop the Table # Temp Because it does not exist in System Cat Log (Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server) (SQL State:40502 Native Error 3701) Select GetDate ( ) As Current Date Time -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com ...

Cannot open this Item Error message
Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is located I can open it with no problems. Bartlomiej...@gmail.com wrote: > Error (Cannot open this Item) comes up when I do a Search with in my > Mail and try to up it. My mailbox is huge and has a lot of folders > because I have to keep all my mail. But when I go to where the email is > located I can open it with no problems. I have Outlook 2003 What version of Outlook and ...

operation failed error in outlook 2000
I've been using O-2000 for years under professional 2000 OS. suddenly I get operation failed error msg right after I see app fully displayed. ...

microsoft framework library error
I recently installed Office 2004 on my macpro laptop and have two problems: when I launch powerpoint, excel , or word I get an error box which states, "unexpected error occurred while trying to load microsoft framework library" also, I cannot open any word, excel, powerpoint documents from my desktop directly. I have to open the generic excel, word, or powerpoint from my applications menu first. Please advise. thanks, On 29/1/07 17:38, in article 1170092300.298736.30150@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "zuniga71@gmail.com" <zuniga71@gmail.com> wrote: > I rece...

Public Folder Contacts for addressing email in OWA
OK, Exchange 2003 SP2, users can access OWA just fine. They can view a shared calendar in Public folders... they can view a shared contacts file in Public folders... what I cannot seem to be able to get to work... is a way for users to address new emails using the shared contacts in Public folders. Clicking "To" or "find" does not allow you to select the contacts listed in the Public folders. Can this be done? I don't think there is anyway to make a public folder Contacts folder visible in OWA. Maybe someone like Messageware (www.messageware.com) has an add-on ...

Clip Organizer error after SP4 install
Experiencing the problem described in KB article 821257, whereby an error occurs using MS Publisher 2002 Clip Organizer on a Citrix Metaframe XP client after SP4 was loaded on Win2K servers hosting the Citrix farm. KB article says a patch is available through the Product Support service. Have been unable to contact the Product Support Service for several days, either by phone or after registering for the Passport .NET online service. Does anyone know what needs to be done to fix the Publisher Clip Organizer error? or a site that I can download the patch? Is obtaining the patch now ...

auto reply email entering queue
How can I configure an autoreply function to a queue so that sender get a message back as soon he send something to a queue? I wanted to use a workflow but it seems we cannot add workflow to queues. Any idea ? -- Christophe As far as i remember this is not possible because the Exchange-Account which is used for the queue has to be "disabled". Maybe you can configure Exchange as it would auto-forward incoming mails for your queue to another Exchange-User and try to get auto-reply work this way. Another option -which is highly unsupported- is to create a trigger on Activity-Tabl...

Forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook
How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook? -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/outlook/201005/1 Insert the individual e-mail items into one new mail message and send that message. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com asked: | How do I forward multiple email messages at the same time in Outlook?...

Formula Error
I have a list of codes in F$19:F$1500. I was attempting to use the following code to assign a number to each unique value in the list and repeat the previously assigned number if it is duplicated. This works for the first 15-20 numbers, but returns an error (#n/a) afterwards as if the code stopped working. I have tried EVERYTHING... Same result each time. =IF(COUNTIF($F$18:F19,F19)>1,VLOOKUP(F19,F$18:G18,2,FALSE),MAX($G $18:G18)+1) Any clues? My guess... =countif() treats everything as text. So the text string ="1" (or '1) will be counted as a match as well as the num...

Outlook 2003 error
I got reburish PC from microcenter. It had a trail version of Office 2007 which had outlook. I uninstalled Office 2007 and install my Office 2003. All other Office program works fine except Outlook. After creating my email account it gave me this error message: "Unable to open your default e-mail folder. Outlook could not startbecause a data file to send and recieve mail could not be found. To dd a data file, such s a perosnal folder file, double-click the Mail icon in Windows Control Panel." I did that an when i try to add a data folder on my outlook profile it ga...

Deploy Send/Receive groups
I want to deploy cached mode and a custom Send/Receive group that downloads the OAB every 4 hours to existing Outlook 2003 users. I was able to use the Custom Maintenance Wizard to generate a CMW file, and via a login script was able to update existing Outlook profiles to use cached mode. However, it appears that because the new Send/Receive group gets applied via registry entries to HKCU, the user would need local admin rights. Not all of our users have local admin rights. What would be th ebest way to deploy Send/Receive groups to existing Outlook 2003 profiles for users who do not have l...

VALUE error message
I would like I5 to equal F5+G5-h5. I get a value error message. one or more of the cells F5,G5 or H5 probably have text in them, either a number entered/pasted as text, or a "blank" made by pressing the space bar (and inserting a space character). For the first problem, copy an empty cell, select F5:H5 and choose Edit/Paste Special, selecting the Values and Add radio buttons, then click OK. This will coerce any "text" numbers to real numbers. For the latter, use the del key or Edit/Clear/Contents rather than the spacebar to clear the cell. Note that SUM(F5:G5,-H5...

exchange 2007 delayed sending
a while ago I posted a message about delayed sending being stuck in the outbox in outlook 2007 outlook can not be closed as then the email is not send now I am trying to do the same but using outlook in online modus instead, the messages are now send immediately this even though the message header in outlook clearly states that the message is not to be delivered before "date and time" (in the future) how can I find out why this feature is not working (as expected) thnx This artical is very useful and it applies to Exchange/Outlook 2007 as well http://blogs...

Errors 150 and 382 in browser based client ?
Hello people, We've succesfully set up a MS CRM environment. When I am in the browser based client, everything show Ok. However, as soon as I try to reach whatever menu in the browser, I get an "A runtime erorr has occured. Do you wish to debug ? Line 382. Error: not implemented" error. Sometimes it is an "Line: 150. Error: object doesn't support this property or method" error. I would expect this to be some local security setting in the browser but I've been trying out a couple of settings without success. This message was posted here before already in this ...

send to recipient mail as attachment
when I try to send an open word file by selecting send to recipient as attachment it simply opens up outlook with the mentioned document in attachment when a perticular user tries to do this she gets an error message bottom line is that this functionality only works for some people and it will never work for others where can I find info on how to solve this by changing settings in office or in the registry or whatever I have already googled and only found pointers to mapi errors telling me absolutely nothing new they all state that this is happening because outlook or outlook express...