Cant open mail Error

Hi al

I am using Outlook 2003. I get some mails. if i try to open mail i get following error "Cant open mail". But i am able to open other mails. Only 1 mail i cant open.

Number Sort Issue/Error
I copy a list of numbers to a worksheet with similiar identifying numbers (in same column). When I sort by ascending order the list of numbers ascends the original list of numbers and then ascends the copied list of numbers. Or rather even though 324442 (original list of numbers) is higher numerically, than lets say, 324419 the number will be sorted before 324419 with its 'original list' of numbers and is not correctly sorted after 324419. Thinking its a formatting issue (which I believe is the case) I format all the column in numbers and/or text - and yet still the list does n...

mail merge
my mail merge does not last name in the matching directory. How do I repair this problem? Hi Wes, Perhaps you could re-phrase your question - I have no idea what you mean. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "Wes" <Wes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A649BC9B-5D1C-4364-A528-BF6E20C1F7B4@microsoft.com... > my mail merge does not last name in the matching directory. How do I repair > this problem? ...

run preflight script error
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Hi, I installed cleanly office for student/home on my PowerBook G4 today. The full version apparently installed OK (though I didnt run to check it). It then did an auto update and downloaded an updated autoupdater, then preceeded to download 12.0.1. I then went through the process of updating this download and near the end of the process (after password input), it gives me an install Failed error. The specific message is: The following install step failed: run preflight script for Quit Microsoft Applications. Contact...

Opening email causes slowdown
Whenever I open a message a process of svchost.exe starts running at near 100% of the CPU time. If I stop the process the system halts stating that the RPC service terminated unexpectedly. I have eleminated any other app such as virus checker, firewall, etc. as a possibile cause. This is Office 2003 with SP1 running on XP Home. Any suggestions? ...

Changing Open Year in AFA
Hello: During the printing of the Balance Sheet in AFA, the user got the "The Year You Have Selected for an Open year Column is Invalid" error message. I had her go into the AFA layout window, double-click on the columns and change the Open year to 2006. And, I had her go into the Temporary Financial Adjustment Column window within the report option and change the Open year to 2006. Still, she got this error. Anything that she can try? She wants to print a Balance Sheet as of 01/31/06 and she did successfully close 2005. Thanks! childofthe1980s ...

Office prorams won't open
List members: After updating to MacOs 10.4.3 I applied the Office 11.2.1 Combined updater. Now whenever I try to open an Office program the Setup Assistant says that it can't find an earlier version of the software to update; no Office program will open. I've re-installed Office, and OS 10.4.2, used the Database Utility, and run Disk Warrior; nothing seems to help. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Mark Pavlick List members: Setup Assistant of the updated version of MS Office 2004 on hte HD does not recognize the CD version as an "earlier" version, and w...

accents in Windows Live Mail
I have a problem with the accents in Windows Live Mail I solved the reading and sending seleccionanado UTF-8, but the email addresses that come with accents, does not appear in the letter. As I can solve?. Example: Luis Pérez --> WLM --> Luis Prez Thanks ...

Mail in Categorizer Stuck
I have a problem with several external clients sending mail to us. Mai the mail gets queued in the advanced queue then submitted to th Categorizer but then just hangs, I checked the SMTP queues and it i not there, but it is not delivered. This is not for everyone. This i for all mail from certain clients. I have checked and made sure ther are no errors, everything seems to be happy. We are running Pand Business Secure and Burstek Mailfilter, I have disabled the SPAM on th Panda but still no dice. I have checked Burstek but it is not eve seeing the mail. Does anyone have any ideas? Tha...

mail merge difficulty-different language
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am going to merge a form letter with date in excel worksheet. I have no problem to create a merged letter. But as some data in the cells of excel worksheet are in Chinese, the merged letter failed to show Chinese but show some un-identified symbols. Can the problem be fixed? As far as I know, the converter that Word uses to get data from the Excel sheet does not preserve the Unicode encoding that you need. As long as you do not have more columns than Word allows, you may be better off selecting the da...

decoder error
Get message "decoder error- the video decoder has either malfunctioned or is not installed. Please restart Medic Center or the computer". There are no numbers with the message. Have xp IE8 and noticed possible after last update that has something to do with video that I cannot watch tv or can't recorde a program from tv. Not sure when happened. Other computer on same network in house did same update and does record and play Window Medic Center ok. On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:39:01 -0800, Nina Marie <NinaMarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Get message ...

RPC Error with Outlook 2003 and Exchange server 2000
If you are getting an error when attempting to connect a newly installed version of Outlook 2003 to an existing 2000 Exchange server and are wondering why the following solution doesn't work - make the registry entries ON THE SERVER and boot the pile of crap and it should start working. Mickeysoft doesn't bother to tell you that they need to be in both locations for there crapware to work. (sorry for the bluntness - but I've spent two days troubleshooting this stupid thing to narrow it down to a problem that (1) isn't documented accuratly and (2) a problem that is clearly an ...

Sent mail un Unread Mail folder
Hi, Since I upgraded from Oulook 2003 Beta to Outlook 2003 Final release, for some reasons the Unread Mail folder also shows all mails that I have sent. Is there any way to switch this off? Or is it a bug, because basically sent mails can't be really "unread"? Thank you for your help. Marc ...

Exporting Vista mail for win 7
Dear Chums Am thinking of taking the plunge to Win 7. I note that I can export my vista mail messages. Can I do this to Windows live mail? Which format is best? Thanks AMcF How to Import Windows Mail Messages into Windows Live Mail http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3798-windows-live-mail-import-windows-mail-messages.html -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Alex McFarlane" <alex@hasland.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:BB1D16B0-55BE-4EF5-80DE-1E2D96494260@microsoft.com... > Dear Chums > > Am t...

cant send email...
to whom it may concern, I am not able to send email using windows mail.i have in the past tried to send stuff with no luck and now trying to send video mail and keep getting this message: The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'previous correspondence',Account: 'POP3' , Server: 'SMTP' , Protocol: SMTP, Port:25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error:11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D If you could help me out i would greatly appreciate it "David Scott" <stickersmcqueen@liv...

Dynamics 4.0 error
By accident, one of our network admins removed the crm server from Active Directory. We got back onto the machine and it thought it was still part of the domain. We unjoined and then rejoined the domain. Now when any user attempts to log in, an error message appears stating: Business Management Error: The user ID associated with the current record is not valid. Please help thanks On Oct 29, 2:54=A0pm, Irshard <Irsh...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > By accident, one of our network admins removed the crm server from Active > Directory. =A0We got back onto the machine an...

Junk mail filter and rules -- wrong order!
Hi! I set some rules in Outlook (2003), that filter my mail into folders based on where they arrive from (which account). And I also have the junk mail filter turned on. Many junk emails land in the junk mail folder at first (which is correct), but then are filtered to the place, where the rules would put them. And I didn't find an option that I don't want the rule to apply to junk mails. What I would expect, is that if a message is marked junk, it stays in junk, no matter if there is a matching rule. It makes no sense to use junk mail this way. Is there any way to make the rules ap...

Edit Links Error Message
I have a document with charts in it that originally came from another source. When I try to do an "Update Fields" on the entire document (Ctrl-A first, then F9), I get a message that says the linked file is not available and tells me to use the Edit Links command. I click OK, but this message comes up repeatedly for each link in the document, then finally allows me to do the update. Once that is done, however, Word stops working and I have to close the document and start over. I have gone to Edit Links (Microsoft Office button > Prepare > Edit Links to Files) a...

Error: Unusual number of requests
How do I fix the setting for this constant and annoying error: "We are detecting an unusual number of requests for information from your computer at this time, which will affect the availability of our site for all users. MSN Money does not support automated routines that repeatedly request information from our site. If you are using such an automated routine, please discontinue. If you received this message in error, we apologize for the inconvenience. Back to MSN Money" Thanks, SB ...

why cant i get emails from trademe anymore
they have just stopped all of a sudden and now i get no messages at all from them. Please Help Have you checked with them to see if they are still sending to you? If so, use the web mail interface for your mail service to make sure that the messages are not getting trapped in any spam folders. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "EMails not coming in" <EMails not coming in@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BEAABAF6-CEF5-4EBA-8179-5C252D9DAE7F@microsoft.com... > they have just stopped all of a sudden and now i get no messages at ...

Using Word as E-mail Editor #2
When I use Word as an E-mail editor in Outlook, with the format set to HTML, single spacing shows up as double spacing when viewed on web email programs such as Hotmail. How can I prevent this? thanks. Kevin <jkevn@NOSPAM.msn.com> wrote: > When I use Word as an E-mail editor in Outlook, with the format set > to HTML, single spacing shows up as double spacing when viewed on web > email programs such as Hotmail. How can I prevent this? thanks. Try using Shift-Enter instead of Enter to separate lines or simply allowing Word to autowrap. -- Brian Tillman "Kevin&quo...

Have to open Outlook for mail to be sent
I have one user using Outlook 2000 on XP. He complains that when he sends a message from outside Outlook, it won't send. It sits in the outbox until he opens Outlook. I'm not familiar with it as we normally use OE 6. I looked around for a setting, but see nothing related. Can anyone help me on this issue? Thanks, bg Outlook must be running to send & receive messages. "BG250" wrote: > I have one user using Outlook 2000 on XP. He complains that when he sends a > message from outside Outlook, it won't send. It sits in the outbox until he > opens Outlook. I...

HELP!!! Error code 646
Hello, Everytime I try to install the below 5 updates I get an error code 646 message. I've tried to install them for weeks now, I'm still getting the error message -Security update for microsoft office excel 2007 (KB978382) -Security update for microsoft power point 2007 (KB957789) -Security update for the 2007 microsoft office system (KB969559) -Security update for the 2007 microsoft office system (KB969613) -Security update for the 2007 microsoft office system (KB978380) http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&gui...

Error 3201 05-29-07
Hi I am making a simple sales database. I'm not too up with Access but I'm finding it hard to figure this out. Basically there is a customer form where you enter name, address etc. This has the Customer ID from the table which is the primary key. I have a command button which should take this customer ID and put it on the Orders form. This works but after I add data to the orders form and click into the order details subform, it shows the Error 3201. If I remove the copying of the key and type it manually into the orders form, there is no error. Help! Thanks since no one has jump...

Error when adding SBS 2008 to DPM 2010
Hello gettning an error when addning the SBS server in the protection group. D: partition is ok, exchange and SQL is ok but cant add c: just get an information says: DPM is unable to enumerate C:\ on computer xxxxxxxsbs. (ID: 3055) Please ensure that C:\ is accessable to protection agent. Whats the problem? The DPM server is in another domain than the SBS 2008 server. And c: is accessible when logging on the SBS2008 server of course but why can’t the DPM agent access the c: ? "johnez" wrote: > Hello gettning an error when addning the SBS server in the protec...

How Do I Send e-Mail Message To All Contacts In A Category
Friends: MS Outlook 2002/XP help is inadequte, as are the capabilities compared to Outlook 2000 I have found. Could someone please tell me how I can send an e-mail message to all the contacts that I have under a certain category? I know how to list all the contacts by category from Advanced Find, but I don't know how to use that list so that I can send a message to all of them as I would from a Distribution List. Also is there any way by which I can transfer/cut and paste a list of contacts by category into a distribution list? Same as Outlook 2000: View > By Category Selec...