cannot send or reply to a certain email address

I have one person who I cannot send or reply to their
email.  I can receive email from them.  I have deleted
their contact info and re-entered.  I have tried emailing
without using contact, just typing address in.  I can,
however, get on my email server and send/reply to them
just fine.  Error is that their email is not a valid
email address.  Thanks for your help!
0
anonymous (74722)

Are you sure the address is valid? Type it in the To field so you are sure
there isn't any extra characters in it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"claudia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have one person who I cannot send or reply to their
> email.  I can receive email from them.  I have deleted
> their contact info and re-entered.  I have tried emailing
> without using contact, just typing address in.  I can,
> however, get on my email server and send/reply to them
> just fine.  Error is that their email is not a valid
> email address.  Thanks for your help!

0
monkey1 (121)

Send mail problem
I have a small (3 computer lan) and am using outlook 97 on the networked computers. The system has worked fine for about four months but recently the networked computers cannot send email. The error: 'No transport provider is available to send to this recipient.' comes back everytime. I'm on DSL with sbcglobal.net and mail from the server works fine. TIA, Jim ...

Excel cannot open email program.
I often use "file.. send to... mail recipient" to send a spreadsheet as text in the body of an e-mail. I prefer that to sending excel as an attachment, since my recipients may not have excel and usually don't need to see formulas. On my new computer however I get the message "excel could not open the e-mail program" if I try the first option above. Both excel 2002 and outlook 2002 are working fine. I "repaired" office just to be sure. Still doesn't work. Only difference is that the computer came with a trial version of office 2003 which I don...

OE address book
I am using Windows XP and attempting to use Outlook Express 6. I am trying, without much success, to import my Netscape 7.1 address book into OE6. I saved my Netscape address book as an LDIF file, opened OE6, clicked on "import-other address book-LDIF" and selected my saved Netscape address book to import. I receive the message "application error in importer DLL C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\wabimp.dll", and nothing is imported. What am I doing wrong, or do I need to reinstall OE6? How would I reinstall OE6 if I have to? Thank you. K.C. This newsgroup is ...

Receiving Blank Emails from Outlook 2003 User
Hi! One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get a blank one from her. Any clues? She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. PMD Is Out of Office turned on? Pascal Dorion wrote: > Hi! > > > One of my users is sending a blank email to everyone that sends her an > email. I have no idea how this is happening. But I send her an email and get > a blank one from her. > > Any clues? > > She uses Outlook 2003 with the latest patches. > > > P...

Email Messages disappearing
I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up to go to specific folders dependent on who sends it. Well, there are messages unread in certain folders it will have a number next to it. Well, I'll click on the folder and the number changes. Not one number but multiple. Like it says there are 5 messages in the folder unread, I'll click on it and then it says one and the other 4 messages are missing. I don't know what is causing this. Rachel rachel <rachel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have my email (Microsoft Outlook on Microsoft XP) set up t...

Reply, body not included

storing all email
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even if the user deletes the email from there inbox? you want to look up "Journaling"...what version Exchange? "Mick853" <mick853@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:idyde.41389$c24.949@attbi_s72... > Can anyone tell me if it is possible to have all mail received by an > exchange server to be duplicated to a particular mailbox to be retained even > if the user deletes the email from there inbox? > > ...

Importing Addresses/Contacts from Outlook 2000 to 2002
ok...I have a new laptop running Windows XP, and Office 2002, including Outlook 2002. My old laptop is running Windows 2000. I have reinstalled Windows 2000 several times on many machines, and each time all I have had to do was replace outlook.pst on the new install with my back- up'd version, and everything worked fine. Now on my XP machine, I did the same thing (overwrote the existing-new outlook.pst) by putting my old outlook.pst file from Windows 2000 into the proper location on my new (XP) laptop. EVERYTHING worked perfect (old email is all there, Contacts show up, folders...

Error 80070057
H I just installed a Exchange 2003 box as new server of a Exchange 5.5 site (exdeploy-tools) I didn't received any errors during install and mail flow between servers My issue is when I view the RUS properties it shows only Descriptio properties and when I try to generate a new RUS service I get the erro Exchange System Manager Invalid Argumen Facility: Win3 ID No: 8007005 Exchange System Manage I received the same error message when I try to generate a new Address Lis What is the problem The exchange service account is member of the following groups: local administrators, domain a...

Recover deleted email
How do I do this as I delted all of my email in error. Also, I am using outlook 2002 not outlook express. Thanks Anthony ...

email signature
I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signature is fine, but when I want to send a new message the signature has double spacings between the text lines. Can anyone shed some light on this? Cheers. Please post your version of Windows Live Mail. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "dazza" wrote in message news:C25D4E2C-F872-4D41-81E2-B48819A10B35@microsoft.com... I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I have with my email signature. When I reply or forward an email the signat...

new emails don't show without clicking send-receive
new emails don't show without clicking send-receive button--and now I've lost the send/receive button. What do I do? thanks ...

How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in Outloook?
How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in Outlook? I am in a discussion list for chiropractors and I save all the email messages in a folder in Outlook. I want to extract all the various email addresses from other chiropractors and save the list of email addresses in a word document. Thanks. Grady Add the addresses to your Contacts as you get them. Right click on each address and Add to Contacts. Export to an Excel spreadsheet. "Grady" wrote: > How do I extract and save a list of email addresses in certain folders in > Outlook? I a...

Cannot delete mailbox/email account from Outlook 2003
Hello All - I'm a systems admin at a company that use exchange server. Someone added a mailbox to an e-mail account, and it appears as a second mailbox in the folder list. The only problem is, I can't delete it. If I right click the mail account, select "close mailbox...", I receive the error that the mailbox is associated with an account, and to remove it I need to go to Tools, E-mail accounts, view or change, blah blah blah. If I go to that route, I can delete the Microsoft Exchange Server account that exists. However, in the "Deliver new e-mail to the following loca...

collect data via email
We're looking for solution to collect intake data from multiple agencies (not on network), and get into our (currently 2003) Access database. With 2007, the 'EMail data collect' facility - can that collect and insert multiple rows with 1 email - or each email/form processes only 1 row..? thanks! don You will send a mail asking the user either to update a certain row or add information to a new record. So in both situations you are tied to single row processing... Secondly you have two options to choose from. Plain html which will present the user with a html emai...

the font changes colour on emails I send
I am sending an email and the font looks correct. When the recipient receives it some of the text is bright green. It doesn't happen on every email but when it does, it is only on part of the text. ...

Outlook 2003 / Microsoft Office Connector / "locked" email address
Upon initiating Outlook 2003 for the first time, the Microsoft Office Connector box pops up. Now because the first time I entered the email address, I was not thinking and put the wrong "recognized" emial address in the box. Now I am unable to insert the correct sign-in email address. It is "grayed" out and I can't seem to change it, thus is not a recognized no matter what I do. This has totally shut me down on using Outlook 2003. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times now with the same results. Please. I am desperate. Thank you. -- Musoswish Control...

Printing Email in Outlook from Publisher
We are sending a publisher document as an email message. When it arrives in Outlook and we try to print the email, it elects to become hundreds of pages except it is only 5. Thank you. ...

filtering for certain formatted data
How can use the advanced filter to filter information with a certain format? You'd have to write your own procedure to do this kind of thing. Ron de Bruin has some filtering based on format in his easyfilter addin: http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm geezaflip wrote: > > How can use the advanced filter to filter information with a certain format? -- Dave Peterson ...

continually getting send/receive errors using outlook 2002
Does anyone know why I am continually getting send/receive errors when trying to send an e-mail. I can receive e-mails from virtually anybody that is not blocked by Norton Anti-Spam(Norton Internet Security 2005). My account is a pop3 account with the 'Orange' mobile phone network, therefore it has an '@orange.net' address. I have tried 'repairing' outlook from add/remove programs - this did not fix the problem. Neither did uninstalling and re-installing (also from add/remove programs) this time it only allowed me to send a test e-mail to my '@aol.com' ad...

How to send hyperlink
When I try to send a link to a web page through OE it always goes as an attachment instead of simply becoming a blue clickable hyperlink in the body of the email. It didn't use to do this......Help? Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to kee...

Importing Pegasus Email into OUTLOOK
I have recently converted my email to OUTLOOK 2000. Previously I had been using Pegasus. Are there any tricks or patches to importing those emails into OUTLOOK? Pegasus nor Eudora are listed as one of the import options. Thanks in advance, CAH Check this page for information on importing from other programs: http://www.slipstick.com/config/olimport.htm -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "CAH"...

Sending PDF's
Each month using MS Publisher 2003, I produce a 16 x A5 page church magazine using the 'Booklet' set up, and the paper magazine is printed onto eight A4 pages. I now wish to send an emailed PDF version to folk who live away and who don't have Publisher. Obviously if I convert this 'booklet' produced file to a PDF using PrimoPDF, I get page 1and page 16 together, the p2 & 15, etc. Obviously I'd like the recipients of the PDF get the pages in the right order. My method, so far, is to make a duplicate of the original 16 page document, change the 'Booklet...

Email templates howto thread
hi, is the orginal poster still emailing the howto around? if anyone has it could they please send it to me or if the original poster doesnt mind maybe we could up it to some webspace to save him the trouble of emailing everyone? thansk ...

Duplicate Emails? #2
Outlook 2003...; Win XP Home...; Norton Anti-virus 2003; SpamBayes 1.0.3 I've posed this question before without resolution but it's getting worse so here it goes. This problem does not happen all the time but enough (10%) to make it a real nuisance. Occasionally people have told me that emails I send them may be coming through in duplicate on their computers. Occasionally some emails that I receive come through in duplicate or even triplicate. When I access my email via the web based portal there are no duplicates so I know the problem is on my end. In past discussions people hav...