Cannot schedule an appointment for any day but the current date???

Hi. I'm running Outlook 2000 on Win2K and recently reformatted and performed
a clean install.  When clicking on a specific date to schedule an
appointment in Calendar, the current date always appears in the date fields.
After entering the proper date & information and saving, the appointment
appears from the date I selected back to the current date.  I am clueless,
and wonder if I am overlooking a simple checkbox option.

I ran the "Detect and Repair" utility and then reinstalled Office 2000 over
the existing install, both to no avail.

Thanks for your feedback.

John
New Orleans

0
me (61)

Excel 2002
I have a user using Excel 2002 on windows. Just this month whenever she enters a date formatted for any day in 2004 it automatically changes the month to the day. We've checked the cell format and even tried to change it to a different format and it still occurs. (ie 01/04/2004 to 1/4/2004). The vesion of excel is Excel 2002 (10.3506.3501) SP-1. I searched the Microsoft site for an upgrade but there wasn't another SP version listed for Excel 2002. Any one else come across this problem? Thank you! Rebecca http://www.geekmom.net/downline --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFor...

Notify when new appointments made to calendar
Hey guys, I was hoping someone with a little Exchange Server experience could help me out. Currently, I have an Exchange server 2003 with several public calendars that employees can use to schedule events in different rooms. For example, one calendar is used to schedule the use of a conference room. What I would like to know how to do is find a way that when an employee makes a change to the calendar (such as scheduling a new event) that an e-mail is automatically sent to me notifying me of the change so that I can make further preparations for the use of the room. Is there any way to do thi...

Different Total for end of day sales report
I am currently using RMS 1.2 on a Windows XP/SP2 computer. My problem is when i run various reports at the end of the day like Tender Summary and Detailed Sales report to see the total sales for the day, neither one matches my physical count. Can someone explain to me why i am getting this kind of result? And what i can do to correct it or get the right information? Or maybe i need a custom report to get an accurate total? Thank you in advance. Tender summary and detailed sales reports will have different totals since one (tender summary) includes all monies taken in, including taxes,...

Date Picker
Hi, Could someone help me with a code for a date picker so that when I click a cell say E5 this will bring up the following dates either by calendar or a sequence of dats for 1 month. Many thanks Mark Simple solution: On another worksheet in the same workbook: In cell A1 enter =today() in cell A2 enter =A1-1 autofill down to row 30 or 31 (however many days you want) While still on this sheet, create a named range that represents that range of cells, say A1:A31. For example, call it MyDateList On your main worksheet, go back to the cell where you want the date. ap...

Date Add
Hey all, Im trying to do somthing that I am guessing is quite simple. Im working on a Db that tracks a fleet of rental skiis. Every 2 years these skis must be tested. I have a table that tracks all the information about a given pair of skis, including the date they were last tested. What I am trying to do is have a feild within that table autocomplete using the [test date] feild, plus 2 years. This new feild would then become the date when the next test was required. The Table is called [Ski Info] The first date feild is [Test date] the feild I would like to have calculated is [Next te...

Count Consecutive Dates
I have a database that allocates people to jobs, which is based ontheResource Scheduling database.I would like to show on a Form the current amount of shifts anemployee has worked, by counting consecutive dates from a given date(ScheduleDatetxt on the form).Relevant tables used in the formEmployeesEmploy_Ref (text)Surname....ScheduleDetails (Where jobs allocation is saved)ScheduleDetailsIDScheduleIDEmploy_Ref (text)Schedule (job date is saved)ScheduleIDScheduleDateIs there anyway I can do this using VB or SQL? Any help would begreatlyappreciated....

Weird Meeting Scheduling Problem
All, We are currently running Exchange 5.5 with the Outlook 2000 client for about 300 users. When an organizer schedules a meeting, hits the Attendee Availability tab, the organizer can't see the usual busy or "Out of Office" time information for other users AFTER May 1, 2005. After May 1 the row to the right of the non-organizer username is just hatched like this: \ \ \ \ \ \ - which the legend says means no information. Prior to May 1 the usual user status is displayed. Theorganizer can see his/her own information for as far into the future as the he can look. The organizer ca...

Column-Line Chart w/ Dates
I have a chart that is using columns for category "A" on the primary x-axis (a $ amount). This category is broken down first by person, then by month. So essentially from left to right the columns will be person "1" and month "1", person "1" and month "2", person "1" and month "3", person "2" and month "1", and so on.... The chart is also using lines to mark category "B" on the secondary x-axis (a $ amount that is a portion of category "A", but not a percentage. Essentially c...

Return a date range based on today's date
I need to build a query (to be used for eternity) to return records for dates between 01 July (the year prior) and 30 Jun (the current year) based on the date when the query is run. Is this possible? Take a look at the DateSerial() function in Access HELP. It should provide you the mechanism for doing what you're describing. Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code o...

Qry with dupes looking for only most recent date
Hello all, I have a query I'm running and when it pulls it has a bunch of duplicates, which is expected. Is there some type of criteria or something I can do to only pull the most recent occurence of each result? Thank you! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/201002/1 Four ways to do it at http://www.mvps.org/access/queries/qry0020.htm Vanderghast, Access MVP "The Joker via AccessMonster.com" <u17775@uwe> wrote in message news:a3d2d69829281@uwe... > Hello all, > > I have...

turning a short date (11/21/07) into a long date (21st Nov 2007)
I've got a form for entering information into my database. The first piece of information entered is the date time group (in the format yymmdd e.g 071101 is the 1st nov 2007). This is the primary key and so is a unique number in the records. the next fields are year, month and day. im trying to get it to work so that these 3 fields automatically fill themselves out based on the information in the date time group field (i.e with the example above, 2007 would automatically go in the year field, nov in the month etc). any help would be much appreciated, thanks a lot =?Utf-8?B?YmVubnk=...

Schedule Task run Minimized
I am trying to find a way to make Schedule Task manager to execute program minimized. I use Outlook 2003 that needs to be open all the time. One way would be to prevent Outlook from being closed when user presses X but so far I have not found a way. The alternative is to use Schedule Task manager to load Outlook every few minutes and since it does not load if it is already in memory, it's ok. The only problem now is that when the Outlook is not loaded, I want it to be loaded minimized so as to not distract user. In the Scheduler for Windows98 there was a option "-minimize" that c...

viewing service schedule from account editor
Hello, I am using service schedules to book things like virtual labs and webinars. I want to be able to open an account and see the past service schedules (ie: webinars) that the customer has participated in. I don't see anything in the account editor that will give me access to this information. Is there any way to properly schedule these types of activities or customize the CRM to view the relevent service schedules for customers? Thanks, Shan McArthur - VP, Technology ADXSTUDIO Inc. | 200 - 1445 Park Street | Regina, SK Canada | S4N 4C5 Tel: 306.569.6502 | Toll-Free: 800...

is there a way to check which JRE version on machine that is *CURRENTLY* running ?
java machine have multiple updates, how do i know which is the *CURRENT* verison that is running ? You should ask this in a Java forum, but I have a few comments: Don't forget, you can have JREs that are basically in a local directory and are used by an application, so you can have several JREs installed on a system. If your application doesn't have a local JRE installed or several on the system, check the environment variables to see if there are any JAVA variables there. I *think* you can just run something simple like "java -v" to get the version ...

Chart-date axis format
I am using date-times as the x axis. The differences between two point is not always the same. Could be 3 days, 8 days etc. But the data axis formats are in day order day 1, 2, 3, 4 etc.. I can't seem to modify teh axis format correctly to get what I need. What format option can I set so that if I have 3 data points on day 1, 5 and 15 that I have 3 dates on the x axis instead of the 15 I get by default. Thanks in advance for any hints/help Right click the chart; select Chart Options On the Axes tab; chance the Primary axis from Automatic (or Time Series) to Category best wishes --...

How do I set up a formula to flag up a future expiry date say 60 d
excel 2003 How do I set up a formula to flag up a future expiry date of say 60 days Conditional formatting. Select the cells, say A1:A10 Menu Format>Conditional Formatting Change Condition1 to Formula Is Add a formula of =A1=TODAY()+60 Select the pattern tab, choose a colour exit out -- HTH RP "Terrano2" <Terrano2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88511434-A400-45C7-A25C-5F5BFF06816E@microsoft.com... > excel 2003 > How do I set up a formula to flag up a future expiry date of say 60 days ...

Date display in Pivot Chart
I have a piviot chart and the x-axis has dates. It is currently displayed as "7/31/08" and I want it to be "Jul-08". I've tried to change the "Field Settings" in the pivot table but the dates still show as 7/31/08 in the chart. HELP!! I'm pulling my hair out!! Hi, Since you didn't tell us what version of Excel, lets assume 2003 - In the pivot chart right-click on the field button for the Date field, choose Format Pivot Chart Field, click Number, and either use one of the built-in date formats or choose Custom and enter your own. -- If this...

Outlook 2000: Moving my current email and contacts
I have bought a new computer and want to transfer all my contacts and emails to that new computer without doing a laplink type of software. Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:0b2601c3942f$37ee6550$a001280a@phx.gbl, edombrow@bellsouth.net wrote: > I have bought a new computer and want to transfer all my > ...

Create picture catalog from current product codes
Any one who knows how to create a catalog of pictures in a=20 spreadsheet, from a list of product codes, that=20 automatically adds the pictures from a specific product=20 code list and creates links from the product code to the=20 specific cell in which the picture is positioned. Thanks=A1 Hi Julio, Merge Pictures and Words - Oh My!, by Cindy Meister, creates a catalog from text wording and external pictures from an Excel database. [photos, photographs] http://www.computorcompanion.com/LMMArticle.asp?ID=126 Also see extracting JPG / GIF files from an Excel document (charts). htt...

Service scheduler
Hello, i would like to raise a question concerning the service calendar in Crm 3.0 1- Based on what the coloring of the service activities in the calendar is done? Is it randomly, or according to a certain specification? 2-Can we provide a service calendar that colors the services according to sites? For example if i perform a service in x site, it will color yellow, or if i perform a service on y site, it will give me a color. Can anyone help me? Thank you in advance... Specific questions related to CRM v3 should be addressed to the Early Access newsgroup. For connection details see:...

HttpContext.Current.User returns old user id
In my web app I get the logged in user's id using HttpContext.Current.User. I can then compare this to ActiveDirectory to authenticate, and off we go. However, recently a woman at my company got married, and wanted to change her login name to use her new married name. No problem. Except when she ran my web app. Whenever she did, and hit the code that got her user id from HttpContext.Current.User, it returned her old id, which no longer existed in AD (hence, she definitely was not logging in using her old id). The problem persisted for several days. One purported solution was f...

Sorting out data by date
Hi all My problem is I have an imported spreadsheet from access tha shows the date, Name of company and amount of goods.I then have seve spreadsheets one for each day of the week. I need to put the record for the right day on the right spreadsheet. the imported spreadshee is updated every day, so the records change, is there a way to sor these records out so they go to the right sheets. grouped Cheer -------- Message sent via www.excelforums.com I think I'd use a helper column and put: =text(a2,"dddd") Then sort by that column and copy|paste to the correct workshee...

have a subreport get data related to a date on main report
I have a subreport that I want to pull up data 180 days before the date on the report. Any ideas on if and how this can be accomplished? Please and thank you. Pat wrote: >I have a subreport that I want to pull up data 180 days before the >date on the report. Any ideas on if and how this can be accomplished? Try using a filter/criteria for your date field like: <= DateAdd("d", -180, Date()) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I tried that previously but my boss didn't want 180 days from the day they run the report he wants 180 days from the closing date on the main repor...

Convert hours:minutes into days, hours, minutes
How can I convert [h]:mm into days, hours, minutes? Or even minutes int days, hours, minutes (where there are lots of minutes...) Where a day = 7.5 hours -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi as decimal notion try =(A1*24)/7.5 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > How can I convert [h]:mm into days, hours, minutes? Or even minutes > into days, hours, minutes (where there are lots of minutes...) > > Where a day = 7.5 hours. > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Thanks Frank, The problem I have is as follows. I have ...

comparing dates that have difference formats
Hi using sql 2005. I have a datetime field that has a value like '2010-01-13 15:29:48.060'. I would use a where condition that does not include milliseconds. That is, I want the where condition to read something like... convert(varchar(20),dateAt,??)='2010-01-13 15:29:48' I have not yet got my head around using dates in select statements. So I'm hoping you can help me with this. Any ideas or recommendations appreciated. :-) Many thanks, Jonathan Try replacing ?? with 20 or 120. See here for a list of CONVERT function datetime formats. -- Thank...