cannot restore pst files.... heartattack time

For the first time I archived Outlook Today and my Personal Folders, date of
today. I did not know it all would be swept away into the dungeon...
I also have a separate (automatic) Outlook.pst file (304.049 KB years of
research) which is still keeping up with the clock... but I cannot restore
any of them.

The only thing has been the duplicating of Outlook Today Folders (NOT
Personal folders), but all folders are empty except for Contacts and
Calendar.

I have used the wizard and also followed the instructions below... no
postive results.
I use Windows ME and Outlook 2000.

please help!
jopie

import from another file or program,Next - Personal Folder
File (PST, )NEXT and when it asks for what you want to
import highlight the mailbox and go on from there to
import the file.  I cannot remember all the stuff in
between there, but hopefully you get the idea.