Cannot remove Outlook2000 w/o install disk - Please Help

Hey,
I dont have my original M$2k disk anywhere, and Win wants the original to
uninstall. I am using ctrl pnl/uninstall software/Office2000 Premium.

Essentially, I want to upgrade M$Office to 2k3, Word/Excel et al upgraded
fine but not Outlook. So Im trying to delete and start over. I saved the
..pst file for recreation. Any ideas b4 just wiping the space and using
regedit to remove?

Thanks!

0
none89 (807)

Help with a formula..
I am trying to create a formula that will take information from a cell on one sheet and combine it with text on another sheet. I know how to get the two together. My problem is that I want the part that is brought in to be bolded type. Here is what I have in the formula. ="we are pleased to submit our quotation for "&(cell reference)&" according to the following specifications." What I want to do is have the cell reference part be bold type. Is there a way to do that? It doesnt work if I bold the cell.. already tried it.. Any suggestions? Thanks! KK You'...

Help needed urgently
Hi, Im trying to check that one row of data satifies a criteria, then if it does it counts an entry in another column adjescent to it. Example: - Column A - Column B Blay - Y Blay - N Blay - Y Chop - N Chop - N High - Y What i would be asking (of a much bigger table) is If Column A = Blaydon and then column B (same row) = Y, then count. In this example I would want 2 returned as the answer. Is this possible? Thanks -- Andy Try one of these... Use cells to hold the criteria: D2 = Blaydon E2 = Y If you're using Excel 2007 or later: =COUNTIFS(A2:A7,...

XP Install
I'm going to do a major upgrade (Processor, Vid Card, RAM) along with an initial install of XP where a Linux distro now resides. Could someone provide a link giving me the process I should follow to successfully complete the upgrade ?? --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- On 06/20/2010 04:52 AM, Dilly Dally wrote: > I'm going to do a major upgrade (Processor, Vid Card, RAM) along with an initial install of XP where a Linux distro now resid...

help with dynamic tables

Business contact manager install failure
Office 2007 BCM gives me this error when I try and install it: Setup cant finish because it can't delete: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\temp_MS_AgentSigningCertificate_database_log.LDF Any ideas? ...

error on install to pocket pc
"window\mny2day.dll" is in use or is in ROM. IFthe file is not in ROM, please close the application using the file. I do not understand what file could be using the same application or how to check the ROM. ...

DPM and VMM on same server using side-by-side SQL installation
Windows 2008 Std R2 Server, 64bit VMM 2007 is currently installed (with the built-in default database) SQL 2005 Express Edition, SP3, 32bit. I was advised by Microsoft that both VMM and DPM could be installed on the same server (small DR environment) The VMs are hosted on a Windows 2008 Enterprise Server w/ VS2005R2 - because the hardware didn't support HyperV. VMM works great to manage the Windows 2008 VS2005R2 Host running Win2K3 server instances ... after lots of trial and error. Now, I need to install DPM 2007 onto the same server... DPM wants to install the 64bit vers...

Install 2003 after 2007?
I had Office 2003 and upgraded to 2007, other than Outlook I didn't like it. I wanted to reinstall 2003 Excel & Word. Per instructions here I uninstalled 2007 except Outlook and upon attempting to reinstall 2003 I get the error message, "Business Contact Manager requires Outlook 2003, please install Outlook 2003 before running setup". Help please. Thanks in advance... Bob Answered in the other group post "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message news:jH5Xl.21061$IP7.4196@newsfe23.iad... >I had Office 2003 and upgraded to 2007, other tha...

Macro Help #18
Well I think this is a macro. I have searched my excel book and i can not seem to figure out what to do. I want to write something that if this statement is true, then the font color changes. But here is the potential problem. THe location of the text will change. So i need it to search for this text and then change the color. Does that make sense? Is this possible? If this can be done it will really help me. Thanks in advance. This is exactly what i am trying to do. You type in a persons name into cell a1. you also type a name into cell a2. These names will transfer over ...

Outlook 2000 client Connection TimeOut w/ Ex5.5 server???
Hi, we have a really intriguing issue that started recently. Outlook users, when clicking on an item in the Mailbox, will get the message "Can't open this item. The operation could not be completed because of an error on the network. Try to log on to the network again, and then repeat the operation." The user will click OK, and usually will be able to open the same item in one or two attempts. The Envrionment: Ex5.5 SP4, Outlook 2000. It is ONLY the Windows98 users that is seeing this message, on NT and W2k stations, there's this occassional hour-glass when we click on an ...

remove shop in HQ
Hi, We have 4 shops, and we would like to delete one shop data because the data at HQ of that shop is incorrect and mixedup. However the database at shop is correct. How can we delete shop at HQ and resynchronize data from shop to HQ? We would like to clean data at HQ and upload all data include transaction from shop to HQ. Any idea? -- Jeed ...

Howto save an edited xml doc w/MSXML
The following script modifies the content of my xml file: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dim nodeSel, nodeVal, index Dim name : name = "//ROOT/first_level/second_level/third_level" Dim xmlfile : xmlfile = "temp.xml" Dim value : value = "false" Dim xDoc Set xDoc = CreateObject( "MSXML.DOMDocument" ) index = 0 If xDoc.Load( xmlfile ) Then Set nodeSel = xDoc.selectSingleNode( name ) 'WScript.Echo "Found node", nodeS...

Attachment problems
Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on ".exe" files. I know these are Level1 blocks, but can't find a way to configure it. I have recieved an important program and need to run it. Thanks in advance Scott Try here: Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook E-mail Security Update and Outlook 2002 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Scott White" <ddltrade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OmVN4JVnDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on...

Help
Hi... I tried to work on Word today for first time on newish Mac and realized none of my Office applications work. When I double click on Word I can see something happening as I get the circle of colours twirling, but half an hour later it still hadn't opened. I just have to do this as quickly as possible as I have a deadline for what I have to do Monday at 12. I've tried reinstalling the software, but that didn't do anything for me. Mind you I know absolutely nothing about installing anything on Mac computers so I could be doing it all wrong. Do any of you have any idea what c...

MS Office Excel97: Removing Page Breaks
How do I remove page breaks? For some unknown reason they started appearing on a spreadsheet recently. I see dotted lines dividing up the sheet and large "Page ...." in the background. According to an Office 97 book I have, I should go to Tools->Options->View-tab and set the Page Break option off. There isn't any. If I right click outside the page area, I see PG menu items but none seem to work. There's also a PB View in the View menu, but clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything. Weird. -- Wayne T. Watson (Watson Adventures, Prop., Nevada Cit...

Macro help with saving a spreadsheet with date and time in it
Can someone help me with some code that would save a file name as "schedule-mm-dd-yyyy-hh:mm"? Thanks, Alan Alan, how about something like this Sub Save_As() ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:="Schedule " & Format(Now, "mm-dd-yyyy-hh-mm") & ".xls", FileFormat:= _ xlNormal, Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False _ , CreateBackup:=False End Sub -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Fee...

Help!
We went live with 4 decimals on our functional currency and we now want to reduce them to 2 decimals. All of our transactions so far are in 4 decimals. Can anyone guide me into doing this? thank you Use the Change Decimal Places window to change the number of decimal places used for keeping quantity or currency amounts for items. You might need to complete this procedure if an item was set up improperly, or if you’re changing the units of measurement for an item. NOTE: If an item is on an unposted transaction, you can’t change its decimal place settings. Ensure you have a complete ba...

All attachments are removed because deemed unsafe
Hello, Is there anything I can do in order to be able to receive attachments that are sent to me? I usually get photo's or word docs. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. U Which version of Outlook and what is the OS? They are probably being blocked by your Internet Security, Anti-Virus or Firewall setup. Try accessing 'help' for whatever program you have and see if there's anything for 'attachments, email attachments' or just look around for a setting to change. "U" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1769401c4...

How do I recover lost contacts etc after having to re-install?
I was instructed to reinstall Oulook and have now lost all my contacts calander reminders etc. Can anyone advise how I can recover these? Reinstalling never loses data. Just find your previous data file (a hidden file with a *.pst extension) and open it in Outlook. For future reference, you should always know where your data file is and back it up. Basic common sense with computers: back up your data or be willing to lose it. -- Russ Valentine "Julz" <Julz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAEB4CCB-20B8-4385-8578-619B5900312A@microsoft.com... ...

Removing last Exchange 5.5 server from Exchange 2K site
I have migrated all my Exchange 5.5 over to Exchange 2K and all has been working fine for about 2 months. I would now like to remove the 5.5 from the site and have tried to follow the instructions in KB-284148. From the EX 2K machine I start the Exchange Admin program and try to access the EX 2K machine itself to view the site and I ge the following error "The list of Microsoft Exchange server computers is not available because no Microsoft Exchange server computer could not be located" I get exactly the same if I try and do it on othe Ex 5.5 machine. This is the first problem I h...

Please help a exchange newbie.. Message filtering
I have a contact set up on Exchange 2003 that forwards to a cell phone for alerts generated in our environment. This contact is setup to get notice of several events, all events have separate email address as the "sender" one of the events gets allot of notices. I would like to have this contact not receive mail from the one email address that generated allot of events. I have set up the properties under the exchange general > messaging restrictions, and have authenticated users only and from everyone except the email account I don't want to receive alerts from, BUT when anyon...

Removing dual boot and XpPro on second drive -saga ends
I posted earlier asking about what might happen removing Xp and the dual boot screen. I didn't print that info out and take it with me to the repair shop. A 'shoulda done' situation <grin> I did verbalize the commands for editing that were listed in the replies to my query to the computer person. BUT that wasn't info that he had in his list of things to do....nothing he did worked which included going through the repair dialog choices. He had a utility that allowed him to look at the Xp directory and there was a Boot listing there. In the disk management the...