cannot receive emails (error msg ox8ooCCCoF)

My email seems to be stuck.  I receive the same 6 msgs and
then the connection ends suddenly and I get the following
msg
Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.
Possible causes for this include server problems, network
problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'AT&T
Global network client mail', Server: 'pop1.attglobal.net',
protocol: POP3, Server response:'+OK',Port: 110, Secure
(SSL: No, Error Number ox8xxCCCoF

I know there is alot of mail backed up since this happen 2
days ago.  I need help please

Nisa
1
anonymous (74722)

MAPI error, BES, and Exch 2007
I'm trying to get blackberry enterprise server working with Exchange 2007. Yes, I know its not supported... This wasn't my bright idea. After spending entirely too much time on the phone with blackberry support, they say my problem is a version conflict of mapi32.dll's on the exch 2007 box and the BES box. The problem is, I'm unable to register the updated mapi version from the BES box on the E2007 box. I'm guessing this has something to do with the 64-bit system, but am not sure. Also, there is a mapi32.dll on the E2007 box in a C:\windows\SysWOW64 folder in addi...

Importing Excel Data
I'm receiving the following error message when I try to import a MS Excel 2007 file into Access 2007 (into a new table): The search key not found on any record. Then it tells me the file will not be imported. I've looked at the Excel file and don't see anything wrong with it -- any suggestions? Thanks! -- Jen Scott Look here: http://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-92702.html Seems to be related to indexes. Regards Kevin "Jen Scott" <JenScott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56037922-D70F-41...

rpc 1719 error
Hi all! Why did this happen? "Apricot" <yilu@21cn.com> wrote in message news:sak732tkm37t126bclp4nugs7d3ah0m1q8@4ax.com... | Hi all! | | Why did this happen? Because you didn't tell us what caused it Sorry, I think this is a generic error, and maybe it's a param feeding error in create binding call. I have tried in this code snippet: void _CRTAPI1 main(int argc, char **argv) { RPC_STATUS status; unsigned char * pszUuid = NULL; unsigned char * pszProtocolSequence = "ncacn_np"; unsigned char * pszNetworkAddress = NULL; ...

Error adding new contact from inside an account
When trying to add a new contact from inside an account the crm server throws an error. I am thinking this is an issue with the account to contact mapping, but when I try to view the relationship mapping under the contact entity the "mapping" option does not appear. -- Jesse Jesse, Please verify your server is fully patched and that you have restarted it. Jeff Loucks 888-474-2237 MVP "jmcelmury" <jmcelmury@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57B0A285-21DE-48BD-BF9F-49763E2E56CC@microsoft.com... > When trying to add a new contact from inside...

smtpsvc error
I keep getting this error : SMTP could not connect to the DNS server '10.5.2.9'. The protocol used was 'UDP'. It may be down or inaccessible. event id 2012. I have looked all over the web for a solution. I have read that is has to to with iis, that is could be my server pointing to an external dns server, etc but have found nothing that can help me. I have checked my dns run netdiag etc no errors. I know udp uses port 53 and ran a utiiity called port query. It tested my connection to see if my mail server is listening on port 53 when I type in the dns servers ip and ...

Recovery of lost emails
Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my computer ready to be imported but i seem to having trouble finding those lost emails. my os is windows xp and i have outlook express 6 stang <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent > where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails > recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my > computer ready to be imported but i seem to hav...

Opening Email Program in IE8
When I try to open my email program with the envelope icon on my IE8 toolbar I get the error message: cannot perform this operation because the default email client is not properly installed. This was working fine and suddenly stopped. How can I correct? Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. Also state your default Mail Client (e.g., Outlook Express; Windows Mail; Outlook; Thunderbird; Windows Live Mail; Yahoo Mail). -- ~Robear Dyer (PA...

Changing the "reply to" on emails
I have several support reps who monitor a queue for customer support requests and then reply to the customer using a CRM email activity. We want any customer reply to our email to be sent to the email address asssociated with the queue. Currently, the emails we send via the CRM use the support rep's email address for the "sent from" and "reply to" addresses. The problem is that when the customer replies to that email, the reply is sent to the support rep's outlook vs back into the support queue. The support rep could be on vacation, etc. I tried settin...

Getting a LockMatchID error using sp_rename
When I'm trying to rename a table in the tempdb table, I'm getting an error when I run it in a stored procedure or code, but it works ok on MSSMS. I get the error: Invalid EXECUTE statement using object "Object", method "LockMatchID". EXEC sp_rename 'Tempdb.dbo.oldFile' , 'newFile' Don't ask me why I have to mess with the tempdb files (This is probably the problem). But I have old legacy code that writes to the tempdb database. On Jul 14, 10:00=A0am, Cindy Lee <danparker...@yahoo.com> wrote: > When I'm trying to renam...

Send Receive window.
Can someone please help. When you send or receive an email you can click on Send/Receive and a little window pops up with a green info bar letting you know whats coming in, how many, etc. This doesn't work for me anymore. It will do it only when there is nothing coming in or out. It will flash up connect/authorise/disconnect very quickly. If I have mail coming in, it will tell me down the bottom right of my screen. If i click Send/Receive while mail is been received, say 15 times nothing will happen. However once the mail is received that box will flash up 15 times quickly at...

Error: Hay demasiados formatos de celda diferente.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C431.45DFE5B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hola: Me aparece un mensaje de error diciendo " Hay demasiados formatos de = celda diferente." siempre que intento cambiar de formato las celdas. Alguien sabe el motivo Gracias ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C5C431.45DFE5B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//E...

Outlook 2007 Auto open email from known sender
There are a few people in my contact list with whom I need to keep in constant contact. A nice feature would be, for those individuals I trust, to automatically open email on my desktop, or at least to make the auto-notification window persistent. Thanks, Jeff ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader a...

Trying to mail merge to email
I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? You need to have Entourage set as your default email program. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/12/10 1:39 PM, in article 5F41ACE6-2801-46E7-ABCD-2C5D0EE1EC86@microsoft.com, "Leslie" <Leslie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I set up a mail merge but when I tried to finish the merge to an e-mail that > icon was grayed out. Does anyone know why this would be? Entourage is not your default email progr...

ADO Error Attempting to Link Table
Hi, I am attempting to link a table from an user-level security database to an unsecured databaes. The error I get is: Run Time Error -2147467259, Could not find installable ISAM. I have done much searching but I haven't come up with any solutions. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks! Option Compare Database Dim adoCn As ADODB.Connection Dim adoCat As New ADOX.Catalog Dim adoTbl As New ADOX.Table Private Sub createlink_Click() 'Create Link.. Set adoCat = New ADOX.Catalog Set adoCat.ActiveConnection = adoCn Set adoTbl.ParentCatalog = adoCat adoTbl.Name = "LinkTable" adoTbl...

Outlook 2000 Error 550 Sender verify failed
Hello all We have one machine on our network that cannot send mail for some reason. Everytime this machine attempts to send mail using Outlook 2000 it fails, reporting the following error: "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server response: '550 Sender verify failed'. (Account: 'Fred', smtp server: 'relay.clara.net', error number: 0x8000ccc79)." It is not a simple matter of setting the authentication on the outgoing mail server, as all the other machines on the network (also using Outlook 2000) do...

How do I get rid of this error?
Outlook 2000 I get an error after Outlook runs for a few minutes.... I ran Office repair, removed Office and reinstalled, formatted the and reinstalled the OS and apps....but I still get the error: OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being generated. First of all, I don't know where the error log is....it must be a windows error log. Any ideas? Thanks. Sorry for the post....there's a kb article on this. "SAC" <sac@sac.com> wrote in message news:uYgXneUPGHA.3260@TK2MSFTNGP11...

Export "Received" timestamp from Outlook Messages
I am trying to build a database that will track responses to and from an email group. I would like to export the timestamp in the "Received" or "Sent" fields. The standard export feature in Outlook does not include these fields. Does anybody have a suggestion on how I can capture these fields in my export file. Thanks, Ken ...

Email not coming to Inbox without refreshing screen
I am required to leave Outlook open on my desktop in order for my wireless sync application to work with my PDA, but no email comes into my Inbox unless the screen is manually refreshed - any way I can change that? I have Outlook 2000 and am connected to an exchange server. Thanks for any suggestions. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/815052/en-us=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, deddlem asked: | I am re...

Installation Error
I have installed the free trial of Microsoft Money Esssentials and when I open the program I receive the following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 16.0.0.705 ModName: utlsrf07.dll ModVer: 16.0.0.705 Offset: 00008fcc What can I do to correct this? Try opening a new file (or the Sample.mny file). Essentials cannot convert from open/convert a file from a previous version. That may be what it's attempting. -Mark "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C2F9473-8DC0-45F2-B6BB-EEFD07E4B24E@microsoft.com... >I have installed the free trial...

Incoming emails
Hi all, we are installing MS CRM and we have problems about incoming emails. We understand that there is a way in which incoming emails of a sales representative enters directly to his workplace email folder. This is an option of the options window. We Typed CRMEmailEnabled in the Exchange Custom Attribute of exchange in the user. If the sales representative receives an email it enters to the inbox instead of the workplace email folder and we have to promote it manually. We are confused, can the sales representative receive an email directly to MS CRM?? or it is mandatory to promote it?? ...

error in excel help. how to select a cell after clicking the Select All button?
Hello "To see all the relationships on a worksheet, in an empty cell type = (equal sign), and then click the Select All button. Select the cell, and press Trace Precedents twice." is written in Excel 2002 help. It's not possible to "Select the cell" following the procedure. Or How to "select the cell" in the procedure? begin 666 0486.gif M1TE&.#EA%0`4`)$``/___V9XI0```)D`F2'Y! ``````+ `````5`!0```)* MC(^I`>T/GP&BUHBG<'MCIW%-]VF61Z'0A%DE,[:GQU+M@ \T,T-"KFO45)P> @8/AP96"R5TI)6MIBQ$@H]I'P3EEM-UO[KA9D10$`.P`` ` end Ma...

email size is 2 or 3 times larger than original size
the original email document in publisher is 64 k before sending , after sending , the receiver of the email gets a file thats 146k in size, without using the signature in outlook, or sometimes it doubles, triples etc, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. h...

Money 2004 Printing/Calculation error
Whenever I attempt to print an invoice the automatically calculated items (customer name, date, prices, tax and total) will not print nor can they be viewed in the preview mode. I have had a MS tech working on the problem for 3 weeks to no avail. Has anyone had erros like these? Any fixes? THANKS!! In microsoft.public.money, KLM wrote: >Whenever I attempt to print an invoice the automatically calculated items >(customer name, date, prices, tax and total) will not print nor can they be >viewed in the preview mode. I have had a MS tech working on the problem for 3 >weeks to ...

Error Uploading New Report -CRM 3.0
I am having trouble loading new reports to CRM 3.0 Using: Win2K3 SBS Ent. with SQL 2005 and CRM 3.0. Sharepoint Installed After reinstalling failed SQL 2000-2k5 UPGRADE and Failed CRM1.2 to 3.0 upgrade, I now have SQL 2005 with CRM 3.0 successfully (or so I think) installed. After loading existing CRM Reports ...\Microsoft CRM\Reports\MSCRM into SQL Biz Intell. and changing the Datasource. The report works. I save the new built report and try to upload to CRM and receive ERROR UPLOADING REPORT in CRM. Any Ideas why this is happening? DEBUG REPORT ----- (web.config deverrors = on) Exc...

Auto cc to spesified email address
Dear The Expert, when users send email, then it automatically cc to spesified email address.. ie. when user1@mydomain.com send email.. the copy of email also sent to BossOfUser1@mydomain.com is it possible? .. please advise If this is to monitor user email activity I find it easier to give manager of User X rights to open User X's mailbox and view what is being sent, received..... If this is for incoming messages in their exchange account you can set messages to be copied to the managers mailbox under delivery options. If anyone knows a better way I am all ears. "Wina...