cannot print message to another printer

Without opening the message in Outlook .I would like to
print the message on a printer other than the default
printer yet the box to select the printer is greyed out.I
do not want to print in table format, I want to  print in
memo format.
0
anonymous (74722)

Launching Form from another Form
Hi guys, I am sure there are a few ways, but what is the preferred way to launch a Form from another? When my user saves a new Case, I want to pop up the Contact form. -Ernst Ernst Kuschke (C# MVP) wrote: > Hi guys, > > I am sure there are a few ways, but what is the preferred way to launch > a Form from another? When my user saves a new Case, I want to pop up > the Contact form. > > -Ernst FWIW, a "Contact Form" can be displayed by navigating to the aspx page at "./SFA/conts/edit.aspx?id={contactGuid}" -Ernst ------=_NextPart_0001_08B36A04 Con...

Some Contacts List messages going into Junk Mail folder
My wife and I use the same computer, and we have our separate email addresses set up in WLM. We also share the Contacts folder. Starting about a month or two ago, many of the messages from my wife's friends, who are in our Contacts folder, have been going repeatedly into her Junk Mail folder. Even clicking of the Not Junk option has failed to stem this flow. I have not had this experience with my email messages. What might we be missing in our setup? Gordon Biggar Hotmail type accounts for both email addresses ? - Hotmail.com, Live.com, Msn.com *Note: All Hotmai...

Mail go's to Badmail "This message does not have any recipients"
The problem I have is that email is being placed in the bad mail folder without an NDR. This email is send by our backup software ever night. When I check in the Bad mail dir the error listed is "This message does not have any recipients" Anyone have any ideas? ...

Send and receive message freeze...
When I open Entourage and press send and receive, it keeps on freezing. I keep on having to restart it. I have had the program for past several years and it's never done this.... whats going on? salernk@gmail.com <salernk@gmail.com> wrote: > When I open Entourage and press send and receive, it keeps on > freezing. I keep on having to restart it. I have had the program > for past several years and it's never done this.... whats going on? Corruption maybe?? Try launching Entourage pressing the option key down to rebuild your identity, Cor...

Error Messages That Seem Incorrect
I have the following two messages appearing: "Error. An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" and "An error occurred while trying to send the e-mail. Try again." The first happens when closing activities or qualifying leads to accounts and contacts. The second when sending CRM e-mail from Outlook. In both cases the activity had actually been completed successfuly. eg customer received the e-mail, new account/contact created or activity showing in history. My users are repeating the process because of the error message and w...

Report will not print
RMS2.0 SP2 When I print any report, 90% of the time, it will only print the report header and NO other information. When I print to a PDF file it will ALWAYS print the entire report properly. I spoke to MS tech support and they said to change the store logo to the BMP which I did, still no good. Any suggestions? I am using a USB Canon printer, the reports have been printing correctly in the past. I already uninstalled and reinstalled the printer drivers. I am completely lost. Haik, Can you print any other reports? Maybe something is wrong with the report formatting, so the field does...

Combo Box from data in another tab
Is it possible to create a combo box from data that's in another tab? I have a combo box that's from data in hidden columns. But now I need to move all that hidden data to another tab in the same file. But when I go into properties and go to the ListFillRange option, it won't let me enter another tab name. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200508/1 I have called data from another tab with a combo box by doing th following: First - name the range of the data on the other tab. This can be don with the shortcut on the toolbar (l...

Preventing Column Cell Values from Printing
I have a summary worksheet with several columns of information. There is one particular column (E25:F39) where I don't always want to print the values. Is there some simple way to toggle this column's values on and off just before hitting the print command? I was thinking of using an adjacent tick box outside the print area, which when ticked would print the column values, and vice-versa. I'm looking for a formula that would examine the tick box, and if the tick (letter 'a' in Marlett font) is not present (i.e. cell value = ""), then the values in column (E25:...

how to script with user variables in outgoing messages
I want to know if its possible to do this. My company has changed its domain name, and the email addresses will now reflect this domain name. I want to know if its possible to script a notice that goes out with each message, saying that the new email address is now username@newdomain.com. We have an email disclaimer configured, and I was thinking we could script a note in this disclaimer text saying something like: My new email address is now: %username%@newdomain.com, this way, each user that sends a message, the script will append the username variable to domain name. Is something l...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

problems printing from MS Office Picture Manager
Operating System is Vista. When running MS Office Picture Manager (Office 2007) drop down option pulls up other printers (which work and MS XPS doc writer or install new printer. Install printer works up to and including print test page which prints normally. Like I said it pulls up the other printers and works with everything but MS office picture manager. Is there a way to associate the printer with MSOPM Have you tried right-clicking on any picture and then selecting "open with" method? This would allow you to associate all pictures to open in MSOPM when you cli...

Data entered from list automatically enters number in another cell
I am using Excel 2007 and here is an simplified example of what I need. Items Price Potatoes 4.35 Apples 5.55 Oranges 7.95 Onions 4.55 Carrots 3.75 Items Column is List for Valid entries in table below Prices are the numbers I want entered when I enter the Item If I enter Oranges from Dropdown List in A16 , I want Excel to automatically enter the number 7.95 3 columns over in D16,or if it is quite a bit easier, just 1 column over in cell B16 Example of table I want: My Entries: Excel Enters ...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Print preview background missing
I have View:Picture:Detailed Display selected. I have File:Print:Advanced Print Settings:Graphics and Fonts:Print full-resolution linked graphics selected. However, I only see my text, and no backgrounds or images in the Print Preview. What am I missing? Thanks! No doubt you are missing an updated video/graphics driver. See the third FAQ here. http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/FAQs -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "7imothy" <7imothy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC8ADC93-F...

Message restrictions
Dear Sir or Madam, I have a huge number of employees; how can restrict them to send emails between them while i need some of them to send emails only to upper managers yours sincerely Upgrade your message system to Ex2k7. PL > Dear Sir or Madam, > > I have a huge number of employees; how can restrict them to send emails > between them while i need some of them to send emails only to upper managers > > yours sincerely > What version of Exchange are you running? You don't need Exchange 2007 to create a solution here. Exchange 2000/2003 can also be configured...

Error after attempting to send message OTL6
each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 the send and receive bar will proceed right to the end and immediately post following: unknown error protocal:SMTP, port:0, Secure(SSL):No Error Number OX800C0131 The new window: DIRECTDB.DLL HAS COMMITTED ERROR MSIMN WILL CLOSE NOW PROPERTIES OF DIRECTDB.DLL IS VERSION 6.0.2800.1106 HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! waynedog_7@passport.com <waynedog@prodigy.net> wrote: > each time i attempt to send a message in outlook6 Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

image prints 'double' in normal and best mode
I have an image - a portait-style, rectangular 'directions' map to help customers find my location which I created in publisher with lines and text, etc, then grouped and saved as a jpg - that I am now trying to use (inserted>from file) in a quarter-page card layout to be printed and cut for inclusion with mailers. If I print in 'fast draft' mode, this map look fine. However, if I try to print in normal or best mode, the image is messed up - the top half of the rectangle is doubled; the bottom half is not printed. Example: the 'this is north' indicator, whic...

Messages in sent folder automatically gets deleted periodically on IMAP account
Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking place? Other than accessing the account via POP3 instead of IMAP, no. snomazushi wrote: > Windows Mail v6.0.6000.16386 using IMAP on Windows Vista Home Premium > > Every once a while, my email messages in my "sent" folder for some reason > gets automatically deleted. Is there a way I can prevent this from taking > place? ...

merged document printing
How do I print multiple copies of a merged document in Publisher? Seems to only allow one copy of the document. No option is available as it is when printing a regular document. If anyone has an answer please email me at: linked4life@hotmail.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH062524751033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "linked4life" <linked4life@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1FC3E45B-B7F2-4F8D-AD4D-02154C8C399B@microsoft.com... > How do I print mult...

Cognitive Advantage LX thermal label printer problems
My thermal label printer prints labels that aren't very dark to begin with and rapidly fade. I tried new label stock, and I've tried cleaning the print head. No luck. A tech from Cognitive walked me through some steps to troubleshoot, but MSRMS uses a "generic label driver" which doesn't have the same darkness controls Cognitive's driver has. Is there any way to get MSRMS to use Cognitive's driver (that doesn't suck)?! Thanks! - Larry OlyBikes 360-753-7525 On Feb 17, 3:50=A0pm, OlyBikes <olybi...@olybikes.com> wrote: > My thermal label print...

Printing landscape Excel97
I'm looking at the following problem: Excel97 on a NT4 Workstation > worksheet is setup to print landscape but the printer (HP Business Inkjet 2250) gives portrait. When the users with this problem uses another PC the problem is not occuring. So I think it is a local machine- thing. Is there somebody who can give me a hint, registry- setting,...? "Rob Rijs" <robrijs@hotmail.com> wrote... >I'm looking at the following problem: Excel97 on a NT4 >Workstation > worksheet is setup to print landscape but >the printer (HP Business Inkjet 2250) gives portrait...

Forward E-Mail to another account
Hello, Can Outlook-6 be setup to forward a copy of a e-mail message to another account. Thanks Clinton Yes, you can use the -Message Rules- option to do what you're askin for. Just go to Tools -> Message Rules -> Mail.. and from there on it really self-explanatory. In your case.. 1. pick whatever conditions you need (where the from line contains...) 2. select the option forward it to.. And you're done -- Heritag ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Heritage's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=425 View this th...

Remove Sync Issues / Server Failures message
I'm attempting to remove 3 messages that keep appearing in my Sync Issues / Server Failures folder. I delete them, and the next day they are back again. I've tried extracting them with the ExMerge utility, run in Archive mode to delete them from the store. It fails, and in the ExMerge.log file it says: [11:54:12] Error copying messages from folder '\Sync Issues\Server Failures' (MAPI_W_PARTIAL_COMPLETION) Any ideas how I can extract these messages? ...

Selected pages to print from MS Outlook
Is there a way to select the the page to print from MS outlook. I could only print all pages from my mail rather than selected pages Please help ...

sending messages with attachments takes longer than usual
Hy everyone,for the last couple of days i've being trying to troubleshoot a problem on a windows 2000 network. All the workstations seem to share the same problem,if they send a message with a small attachment,there's no problem but as soon as the size of the attach reaches aproximately 400 Kbp,it takes an eternety to send the e- mail and sometimes doesn't even send it. I've being using a normal workastation winth win2000 server,and for the internet sharing i'm using wingate (i've checked the settings on the wingate's firewall and everything is set as default....