Cannot import .pst file into Outlook #2

I was in the process of importing a 1.52gb .pst file into Outlook whe
it suddenly stopped loading and since then it will not load and lock
up the application. I have scanned with scanpst.exe and it says tha
the file is ok. Does anybody know how I can either load it or extrac
the relevant folders, even if it meant losing some

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?