Cannot Email from Outlook 2003..no "send" button present

I cannot send letters or attachments of any kind..I tried
reinstalling Outlook 2003 didn't solve the
problem..Help
0
anonymous (74722)

You have to close your new message and then the send/receive button appears on your inbox screen.  Click that and then it will send.
0
anonymous (74722)

Net send
Hello, I have designed a userform in excel that allow's a user to send messages via Windows "net send" facility. I would like to expand on this concept and allow users who have access to the tool to be able to communicate via the userform - a homemade messenger so to speak. I'm guessing this is extremely difficult, if not impossible to do but thought it was worth investigating, is it possible for excel to capture a "net send" message received on the PC it's loaded on, and then display it in a userform? If it's possible how would I do it? Thanks ...

Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

How do I send a photo from Publisher 2003 to Adobe Photoshop Eleme
-- Pepperanne from Cape Cod If copy/paste doesn't work, select the picture, right-click, save as picture. Where are you getting the photo? If you are copying from the Office clipart site, you should be able to paste into Photoshop directly. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Pepperanne" <Pepperanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9E5547F-C3B2-49A8-95E1-3A18FFB5F014@microsoft.com... > > -- > Pepperanne fro...

word closes when sending oulook message
I am using word as my email editor with outlook 2003. As soon as I hit send, word closes. How can I keep word running? You are not able to . It is by design and default. You can keep Word open if you open it from the Start\Programs\Office folder. But the minute you use Send it will close. -- Peter Please reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others. "BDyson" <BDyson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A804622F-449E-4FE2-AF84-0D2CC140CF03@microsoft.com... >I am using word as my email editor with outlook 2003. As soon as I hit >send, > word close...

DoCmd.SendObject to send form
I need a way to send a print preview of a form through an email This is what i have so far DoCmd.SendObject acSendForm, "To_Ship_List", "SnapshotFormat(*.snp)", "files@custombrackets.com", "", "", "To Ship List for " & Time() & " " & DATE, "", False, "" the acSendForm is the problem area, i need to send the forms print preview Thanks Matt ...

2002 receives but cannot send
I get a error message only saying "undeliverable"on every send for both users. It has all updates and am using XP Pro with all updates. This suddenly happened. I "dirty" installed over it with negative results. On a Dell 8200 with no other problems that I'm aware of. Second Pc on same line is fine. Any suggestions?? TIA That's a rather vague description of the send failure. What error code and failure message do you *actually* get? -- _______________________________________________________ ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup. ** If present, rem...

send email from specific IP address question
We as a company have a few outside IP addresses. One of the addresses needs to be used just for email. How can I configue it so that my Exchange 2003 server sends email out through a specific IP address? Thanks in advance Greg On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:18:01 -0700, Greg <gregkh@hotmail.com> wrote: >We as a company have a few outside IP addresses. One of the addresses needs >to be used just for email. >How can I configue it so that my Exchange 2003 server sends email out >through a specific IP address? > >Thanks in advance >Greg NAT it on the firewall. ...

Still can't send to @microsoft.com or @hotmail.com
We are having trouble sending to @microsoft.com and @hotmail.com addresses. After 8 hours or so, I get an NDR that says this. I'm thinking it might be a reverse DNS issue, but not sure. I haven't noticed issues sending to anyone else yet, (I can send to and from my yahoo account perfectly). We are running Exchange 2003 on Win 2003 server. Recently we moved to a new Exchange server with a new IP address. I update our MX records to point to the new IP, and contacted our ISP about the reverse DNS last night but haven't heard back. Any thoughts? Thx! This is an automatically gen...

OWA and sending Links
When a user is using OWA and goes to a Web site , and Does File , Send To, Page or Link by email, IS there a way that it can use OWA to send or does it use the mail client installed on the PC (i.e. Outlook 2000, XP, Etc) Thanks for your time I know you can cahnge programs under Tools, Internet options, programs.. tab..But that is for the email client on the PC. I want it to go thriu OWA. Thanks for your help. alanman <alanman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > When a user is using OWA and goes to a Web site , and Does File , > Send To, Page or Link by email, IS...

Avoid sending attachments
I am trying to construct a message that lists the results of a query along with a standard message line. I could just send the results from the query as a report attachment, however, I am trying to avoid sending attachments. Does anyone know how to do this? Any help is surely appreciated The email would look similar to this: To: name Subject: results Body: Here is the results: <query results pasted here> You could dynamically populate the data into HTML format. Read a previous post on the subject found at http://groups.google.ca/group/microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook....

Deleting corrupt sending email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: imap I have a corrupt email that keeps trying to be sent, but then return the error message that it cannot be sent (presumably because its corrupt). I can still send emails, it's just this one that's stuck as as there's no 'outbox' I can't see it to delete. Can anyone let me know how I can get rid of it? <br> Thanks. Quit Entourage, then relaunch it while holding down the Shift key. This will disable any schedules that run at startup, i.e. Entourage won't try ...

trouble sending large files
I am having trouble in outlook express 6 sending large files. When I say large I mean a half meg or larger. The send bar will go to about 99% and then just stay idle at that point. Eventually I get an error message that says it has stopped responding and asks what I would like to do. Continue trying or stop. No matter which I pick it stays the same. Then I find out it sends multiple copies for each time I try to stop it. This can be very annoying to my friends who have a dial-up. Any suggestions? Are your using a dialup or broadband (cable/dsl) account? If broadband, are you behind a...

sending document content to excel to open it
Hi! I'd like to write an application that stores excel-sheets in a database. Now I need to open that document, but i don't want to buffer it on the harddisc, because that's confidental data. Thanks for support Joe ...

How to import a "Sender Filter" list into Exchange 2003 ?
How to import a large "Sender Filter" list of SMTP addresses into Exchange 2003 I know how to enter individual addresses manually: Message Delivery Properties > Sender Filte Surely, for enterprises we are not expected to enter the list one by one into that keyhole of a dialog. Appreciate the tip Rober There is a script available from: http://www.cdolive.net/download/cdoutilities.zip This script allows you to import/export the filter list, it is designed for Exchange 2000 but I think it will work for Exchange 2003 The thing to remember is that the filter option is not real...

send/recieve message:error ox800cccof
in outlook 2002 i keep getting this message send/recieve error ox800cccof and i cannot log on to my incoming server when i try to send an email. ...

sender email address...
Good days. I have got a problem... my company running an exchange 2003 server. and that I can send and receive without problem..e.g. me@abc.com Then, I have got an email account, say me@cba.com. all the incoming mail will be forward to me@abc.com. I can receive all without problem. When I want to reply email original to me@cba.com, I want to use me@cba.com as the sender address. but that the exchange server not allow that... how can I set exchange server to allow sender address as me@cba.com? thanks. oh... maybe making my problem more clearly. The outlook cannot send mail out with se...

I am unable to send/recieve messages
I am unable to send/recieve messages Bummer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, raghu asked: | I am unable to send/recieve messages What happens when you try? Also, what sort of account(s) do you have setup in Outlook? "raghu" <raghu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36586D9C-14AB-45FC-A549-663B3817530D@microsoft.com... >I am unable to send/recieve messages "raghu"...

Can't send messages, but receive.
Hello, I am having trouble with Outlook. I receive e-mail without any problems, but I cannot send. A message comes up saying "Send test e-mail message: Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP)." I am using Office 2007, can anyone help me? Thank you. Sol "Sol" <Sol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD76CF48-F5AF-438D-9582-7A39322BC4D2@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I am having trouble with Outlook. I ...

send/receive cancel does NOT work
This has been making me nuts for years now. I'm finally at the point where I want to know what's the deal with this. I use Outlook 2003 for most of my email addresses. Occasionally one or 2 of them is down for some reason (Comcast problems for example). So when I click send/receive I get errors that the server can't be located or something similar. That's understandable and not a problem. When I click the "cancel" button on the send receive window the window closes and it appears that it has stopped trying. However after a minute or so I get a box that pops up asking ...

Unable to send email via SMTP
I have try to look for help in internet and I try almost everything to fix this problem in my Outlook 2003. I try send email but it did not send out but instead it generate me an email from my PC with the following message: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: testing Sent: 1/30/2004 7:02 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'elyaskhoo@hotmail.com' on 1/30/2004 7:03 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't allowed to be relayed thru this MTA (#5.7.1) The server that you just tried to send mail th...

send/receive when online
Hi, we have a user using Office XP SP2 on Windows XP professional. I have set him up with Offline folders in outlook. When he is online, messages that he receives should come in instantaneously. They don't unless you do a 'send/receive'. What am I missing. When he writes a message, the message is sent immediately. Thanks in advance for your help. Constance The problem may be that the information (called "UDP packets") that Exchange is sending to notify Outlook of changes to the mailbox is being blocked by something. Possible culprits are proxy servers, fir...

Distribution list does not send to all members
On Windows 2003 Exchange Server 2003, I have made a distribution list with some internal members, and a few external "contacts" with outside smtp addresses. In AD if I right click the DL and "send mail" it all works fine. But the aim is for another email address to receive the mail with Outlook 2003 rules activated, to filter by subject and then redirect that mail to the respective DL, which distributes to all the members. In this case, the external addresses do not get the mail, though internal addresses are OK. I have used this system successfully in an Exchange 2000 env...