Cannot delete e-mail - receive error message cannot access outlook.pst

When I try to delete an e-mail message I receive an error
message 'outlook.pst could not be accessed'

I don't know the solution to this issue.

0
anonymous (74722)

this should permanently delete the msg.

Mark
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook 2007 w/Windows 7 Teminates when minimized
I am running Outlook 2007 with a Windows 7 op sys. When I minimize Outlook the program terminates. Is anyone aware of a fix for this? Did you opt to have Outlook hide when minimized? Is there an Outlook icon in your notification tray? If yes, right click on it and see what options you have selected. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, hklahr asked: | I am running Outlook 2007 with a...

.pst files #8
I have saved my outlook .pst files and burned them to a CD for importing into my outlook on another machine...However, I am having a problem while importing tyhe .pst onto the new machine. I am getting an error that reads as : "File access denied. You do not have the permission required to access the file E: Sept22.pst" - which is the file on the CD disc I am trying to access on the cd rom drive. I am a littel concerned since the machine that this data came from has been formatted and no longer exists...Is there a way to fix the permission settings on a CD ROM that has bee...

PST file locaion under Win7
Hi, Where does outlook 2007 keeps PST files under windows7? Apparently under Users/myname there is no folder AppData\Local... Thank you for your help. ...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

safe user defined fields in a pst file
I created user new fields in a outlook contacts form. When I export the contacts to a pst file to install at home on my PC, the new defined fields are not copied. All other contact fields are. I created a similar form at home. Again, export to a pst file, or sending conracts as Vcard, does not include the new fields. Is there a solution for this, so I have the same contact info at work and at home? Try copying the items directly into the other .pst file, rather than exporting. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Po...

Sharing .pst files over a network
When opening a .pst file from our network, I am losing the checkmark in the box called "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" under Properties/Outlook Address Book tab. How can I configure the .pst file to keep that box checked when transferred over our network? Thanks. Todd ...

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Unable to delete empty database

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Document Viewer installer error