Cannot access outlook.pst error

I run Win 98 and Outlook 2002 on my computer.  All the
sudden all the mail sent for the last 7 days starts
showing up again in my INBOX. After that I cannot delete
or move anything without the error message "The file
c:\windows\local settings\application
data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed.
Access is denied"  How can I fix this problem?
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access