Can you sort on the number of messages in thread?

Hi all,

When you have your mail grouped on a field, is it then possible to
sort on the number of messages in a thread. So threads with only 1
message will be on top en threads with more messages will appear
lower.

Hope this is possible.....

All the best

(this might be a solution to my previous question in another yet
unanswered thread about filtering messages that are replied to)

0
NOMAIL6201 (150)

extra info:
the version xp (but 2003 options are ok too)

Best, Bert

0
NOMAIL6201 (150)
8/8/2005 8:22:00 PM
As far as I know, that's not an option

"plurker" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> When you have your mail grouped on a field, is it then possible to
> sort on the number of messages in a thread. So threads with only 1
> message will be on top en threads with more messages will appear
> lower.
>
> Hope this is possible.....
>
> All the best
>
> (this might be a solution to my previous question in another yet
> unanswered thread about filtering messages that are replied to)

0
vince8328 (2733)

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Couldn't Find c:\windows\system32\system.mdw Message
Loaded Access 97 on my new Vista Machine and got the above message when I tried to start Access. How do I fix this ? Vista has more stringent rules about who, and how you can write to the System32 (or Windows for that matter) folder. If you have another machine with and unsecured system.mdw file try to copy it to your new one. If it lets you, you are fine, if not you'll need to work with someone in a Vista newsgroup to figure out what the problem is. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "JWalker" <JWalker...

Number format #4
Hi, How can I keep numbers like "2:3" (no quotes) to stay like that literally, without being set as hour format or without being divided between them? Thanks, -- Guillermo Brachetta Harpsichordist - Music Editor www.brachetta.com Preformat cells as text or precede entry with an apostrophe ' Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Guille" wrote: > Hi, > > How can I keep numbers like "2:3" (no quotes) to stay like that literally, > without being set as hour format or without being divided between them? > > Thanks, > > -- > Guillermo B...

Reversing the sign of a number
Is there a way to reverse the sign of a number or series of numbers. Thanks, Craig You can put -1 in an empty cell, copy it, select the numbers you want to "reverse" and do edit>paste special and select multiply -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Craig" <jcstone1@comcast.net> wrote in message news:gLOdnU3pLvcrlozfRVn-oQ@comcast.com... > Is there a way to reverse the sign of a number or series of numbers. > > Thanks, > > Craig > > ...

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

can i download lxce serv.exe

number rounding in MS Excel

Phone Number Filtering

how many receivers i can add

Fractions Number format

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Rounding Numbers #3

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07