can you create a msg file without outlook installed ?

Hello:
I am look for a vb dot.net solution to create a .msg file on the fly (on a
server) without having to have outlook installed.  The .msg files will be
placed in a Document Management repository. Since this is running on IIS7.0
I need a pure dot.net solution.
Thanks

GADOI

The msg-format is described here;
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc463912.aspx

There might be some 3rd party libraries for this. You might be better of
asking this question in a developer newsgroup own the hall. They all start
with outlook.program_

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"GADOI" <support@oci.com> wrote in message
> Hello:
> I am look for a vb dot.net solution to create a .msg file on the fly (on a
> server) without having to have outlook installed.  The .msg files will be
> placed in a Document Management repository. Since this is running on
> IIS7.0 I need a pure dot.net solution.
> Thanks

Roady

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

cant start outlook pst file to large

Where is the workspace file stored?

can't customize toolbar

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

adding name /creating field/query?

Creating new attributes