Can this be done - Synchronising Appointments?

I use a 'closed' Citrix Metaframe delivered Outlook system at work and have
no control over how it is configured. I can't even access my calandar/email
from the internet - only when I'm in the office.

What I want to do is somehow auto-forward my appointments from work to my
home Outlook program/email address and populate my home calendar with my
work meetings/schedule etc....

Can this be done  ?

Thanks in advance

August

The following article is all about synchronizing Outlook data between
machines -- perhaps you'll find what you're looking for (there are 3rd party
utilities listed as well as general tips):

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:Ohg$BGQYEHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
August Shine wrote:

> I use a 'closed' Citrix Metaframe delivered Outlook system at work
> and have no control over how it is configured. I can't even access my
> calandar/email from the internet - only when I'm in the office.
>
> What I want to do is somehow auto-forward my appointments from work
> to my home Outlook program/email address and populate my home
> calendar with my work meetings/schedule etc....
>
> Can this be done  ?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> August

Can publisher 2003 open files from publisher 2000
I had an e-mail sent to me with an attatchment of publisher 2000 and I have just installed publisher 2003 and I can't open it. 2003 will open 2000 documents. Disable "script blocking" if you have Norton and Office Plug-ins in Norton options and try again. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "melboy" <melboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B133C378-2FB0-4DEA-95F6-B7AF9F3378A0@microsoft.com... >I had an e-mail sent to me with an attatchment of publisher 2000 and I have > j...

Can't print HTML formatted emails-help
I cannot seem to be able to print html formatted emails in Outlook nor can I print from Internet Explorer. They are printing blanks! Plain text emails are printing just fine. Any ideas??? -Windows 2000 Pro -Outlook XP -Exchange 2000 server -Internet Explorer 6.0 John ...

How can i do to search any key word on Exchange 2000 address book
for example full_name,i have a user name 'michael_jackson' that is show on the global address book. i want my outlook 2000 client to use the key word 'chae' or 'ckso' to find out it from my exhcnage 2000 server Global address list Now , i can only use the key word 'michael' or 'jackson' to find it on the result list. but i hope i can use any key word to find it on the full_name. plz any one can help me Another one question. the search funtion of outlook address book what is the default role. i mean the search funtion how it find...

can't delete big message from outbox folder!!
hi, i'm using Outlook Express, but i attach to a message a big file (24MB) by mistake, so, when i try to get to my outbox folder to try to delete it from there, outlook hangs,, i have left it to work about 15 minutes, but still getting nothing,,,,, is there a way to get rid of that message from the outgoing mail? (outbox) Juan Cuesta wrote: > hi, i'm using Outlook Express, but i attach to a message a > big file (24MB) by mistake, so, when i try to get to my > outbox folder to try to delete it from there, outlook > hangs,, i have left it to work about 15 minutes, but still...

Recurring appointments overlay
Is there any way to list recurring appointments which fall into overlapping time frames? I.E. I have several appointments spread out over the year that show the yellow bar stating they occur at the same time as x number of other appointments. I can't seem to find a way to find out which one those "other" appointments are. I would like to be able to list all appointments by time (I guess), so I can unlap them. Thank you, Roberta Recurring appointments only display in the Day/Week/Month view. You can't list them in a table view. -- Diane Poremsky [M...

Any free excel downloads so I can edit my files, not view only?
I can only view excel files, can't edit them. I'm unable to contact the person that originally saved the files that I need to edit. I recently had my computer reformatted and now I can't edit my excel files. I have microsoft office XP. I could only find a excel viewer on the site to download and that's not working for what I need. Please help me! My Best, Rita Hi Rita Office XP should, unless deselected in a silly custom install , contain Excel XP. Which is not only a very capable, but in most instances the most preferred, piece of software to edit Excel files. Plea...

Is there a tool that can...
Monitor outgoing SQL traffic from the IIS server to the SQL server? We don't have rights or permission to access the SQL server or install any tools on it. We're totally cut off. We do have rights to work with our IIS server though and we would like to monitor calls to the database. We just didn't know if there were any tools that were capable of that. Thanks! Mark Moeykens "Mark Moeykens" <MarkMoeykens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51511AA7-0103-4A0F-AA90-9550C77A4412@microsoft.com... > Monitor outgoing SQL traffic from th...

Can I restore a file that I have accidentally saved over?
Hi there, I was typing up a document and wanted to check how many words i had typed. Clicked the wrong button by mistake and auto selected the whole document. What made it worse was that my brother was next to me being a pain and saved the document, when I came back he panicked as it was all gone so he rebooted the computer. I have tried using windows restore to turn back time but the document remains as what my brother saved it as, "Z". What can i do? i need it back to normal asap HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME!!!!! Was the document saved previously with...

how can I display a custom error prompt?
I have a form that has required fields... How can I display a message that says something like, "You must enter a city, state and zip code"? I'm not much of a coder, but if someone can give me an example, I can usually figure it out.... Thanks in advance! Kelvin Hi The basics are that you can display a message box on many events (on even non-events) on a form, like this MsgBox "Some message here", vbOKOnly, "Message title" So if you ant to display the message after controlABC on a form has lost the focus you can use something like Private Sub co...

can't delete MailboxStore
Windows2003 with Exchange2003(sp1), AD I need delete MailboxStore: i removed all users mailboxes, dismount store (and delete it file *.stm *.edb) -> after i tryed to delete mailboxStore in Exchange manager and receive: "One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These users must be moved to a different mailbox store or be mail disabled before deleting this store. ID no: c1034a7f Exchange System Manager" I find kb article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279202 but it not help me (ldp.exe show me <ldp: Binary blob> and system mailbox in...

Synchronisation issue
Hello, I have a user using outlook 2000 on a laptop. His outlook keeps synchronizing even after removing OST files .. removed , reinstalled... recreated profile. It's very annoying. Any idea how to stop this synch? Thnx What is it synchronizing to? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Ahmil asked: | Hello, I have a user using outlook 2000 on a laptop...

Add Facility/Equipment to Appointment In Outlook
How can you get Facility/Equipment information to show up in the Outlook client against an appointment. You can see the drop downlist for Facility/Equipment but no values are showing even though they are avalible through the browser and this is the Desktop Oiutlook client. The Facility/Equipment scheduling tool in Outlook is native to Outlook and not related to CRM, though it has the same name as CRM Facilities and Equipment. Unfortunately the two are not mapped to each other on the appointment entity and there is no supported way to map them. For reference, here's a blog post on th...

How can I get the product key?
Version: 2008 Could you guide me the way I can receive the product key? I purchesed the office:mac 2008 for home & student edition, and put the CD-rom into the new mac book today, but cannot figure out the product key. This is the very first time for me to use mac computer, so I'm very nervous... Thank you in advance. In article <ee98f4c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, cherry@officeformac.com wrote: > Could you guide me the way I can receive the product key? I purchesed the > office:mac 2008 for home & student edition, and put the CD-rom into the new > mac book to...

Can't Enter Transaction
Help. I try to input a buy transaction and when I hit enter, I get "cannot enter transaction". This occurs randomly on a given week. Very intermittent. Please advise. Thanks. You are probably a good candidate to read http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q104. "Rick" <rwo@aol.com> wrote in message news:051b01c3d728$4ff7cf10$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Help. > I try to input a buy transaction and when I hit enter, I get > "cannot enter transaction". This occurs randomly on a > given week. Very intermittent. Please advise. Thanks. ...

Where can I find a description of a particular shape (e.g. a shap.
Where can I find a description of a particular shape (e.g. a shape from "Basic Flowchart Shapes")? On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:08:05 -0800, Yurym <Yurym@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Where can I find a description of a particular shape (e.g. a shape from >"Basic Flowchart Shapes")? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowchart Any shape in particular? Some of the shapes have no special meaning. -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.sdl.sandrila.co.uk/ SDL/MSC/TTCN/URN/UML2 for Visio If you hover over the master in the Shapes window a toolti...

Can't import Outlook Express into Outlook 2007
Here's the situation. user going from Outlook Express in XP [32-bit] SP3 to Outlook 2007 SP2 in Windows 7 64-bit. The old Outlook Express files [.dbx, etc.] are in a folder. When I try to import the messages into Outlook 2007, I specify import mail, choosing OE/WLM but it detects the never used WLM account [I thought it didn't come with win7 but it did pick up the dummy "Welcome to WLM" message]. It at no time asks to choose a folder or anything. Data was taken from a backup. Original computer was stolen. I know of a long way but is there anything faster? ...

How can i change the font in Legend box in excel to superscript, n
I have this data in one cell (0.5µl l-1 C2H4) and i want to make -2 superscript, 2 and 4 as subscript.... in Legend Box!!! i tried many methods but i am till now not successful.. thanks for who will help me. Mohammad The only workaround i know of is to type your wanted label into a text box format it as wanted, put a white or other appropriate color and move the box over the lable for the data. "Mohammad" wrote: > I have this data in one cell (0.5µl l-1 C2H4) and i want to make -2 > superscript, 2 and 4 as subscript.... in Legend Box!!! > i tried many metho...

CRM Exchange Router: can't received replied email?
Dear CRM Users: I installed CRM 1.2 on SBS2003 SP1, with Exchange 2003 SP1. Everything works to the point where I can send email from CRM to an AD user account (who is not registered in CRM). When I replied the email back using OWA, I can't see the replied email in CRM. Checked the event viewer, no error is logged. Anyone has any idea what is going on? Your help is most appreciated. Regards, Lito Kusnadi CRM router does not support replies from AD users. "Lito Kusnadi" <Lito Kusnadi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA607D99-6AEF-4396-A9A4-390D0CA721...

How can I monitor the outgoing e-mail out of my domain and keep a copy of it in #2
Our company is in a way of issuing new policy to monitor the outgoing emails that should be send using it's domain name. We are using Windows NT4 and Exchange 5.5, So my question is: How can we configure the exchange server to drop a copy of all outgoing e-mails on the Secretary mailbox. ...

How can I assign a range starting cell based on a variable locati.
I'm wondering if there is a way to assign a range starting (or ending) cell location based on a variable number. For instance, say I have cells B1 through B20 and want to take an average, but not of the entire range. Say I only want to average B5:B20 but the "5" is given to me by a separate equation. Is there a way to write =AVERAGE(B???:B20) so that the ??? is referenced to another cell? That way I can cite a range based on a variable starting point. Thanks, Dave by the way, these newsgroups are awesome see response in worksheet.functions -- HTH RP (remove not...

Can't open outlook after selecting exchange server instead of pop
installed office 2003, after selecting exchange server instead of pop3 i can't even access outlook to make changes. It says "your microsoft exchange server is unavailable". How do i correct this? How do I allow the outlook to at least open up? So, are we to assume you don't connect to Exchange? If not, why did you select Exchange as your transport? Start over with a new profile that uses the correct transports. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9147B3F-CDF0-4054-8338-0BBE8EB161DA@mic...

how can I setup a mail-enabled group?
I found instructions at http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.htm to restrict internal email users from sending and or receiving mail via the internet. But I don't know how to do step #1. Create a Mail-Enabled Group. We are using sbs2003. Please advise. Thanks http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/advanced/help/dsm02_34.htm?id=5184 -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "john doe" <john@doe.com> wrote in message news:u6zGu66OGHA.3408@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I found instructions at ht...

Can someone explain 'Try'
I've 'inherited' some code which uses 'Try' - 'Catch', and I can make neither 'Head' nor 'Tail' of it. Here is a summary of the code: // code starts here try { PostMessage(msg1); PostMessage(msg2); switch (mode) { case Mode1: foo1(); break; case Mode2: foo2(); break; } } catch (int ex) { ex = 1; } catch (...) { int ex = 2; } // end code and believe it not, those are the only references to 'ex'. I suspect something is unfinished here, but perhaps something more subtle is going on. Anyon...

Excel: find Window in which I can freeze panes
I cannot find the Window in the toolbar on which I can freeze panes, i.e., freeze column heads to prevent their scrolling out of view. Hi Try Windows>Freeze Panes -- Regards Roger Govier "4most" <4most@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8838AB7B-05B3-4931-B1BB-CDC2998158DC@microsoft.com... >I cannot find the Window in the toolbar on which I can freeze panes, >i.e., > freeze column heads to prevent their scrolling out of view. If you want to freeze row 1 Click cell A2, then on the keyboard press Alt + w, then f. George Gee "4mo...

Attendee Appointment to outlook
Hi there I have a litle issue regarding appointments. When a CRM user creates appointment in the SFO client a appointment instance is created both in CRM and Outlook for the user who creates the appointment. My problem is that attendees only seem to get there appointment in CRM not in outlook. E.g. you can't book meetings through CRM!!! Does anyone know anything about this? is there something I'm missing, is this a bug or lack of function(a big one!!) regards Arni ...