can there not be mutiple users on outlook?

I am logged in on my name but when I try to send email from outlook (trying
to figure out how to use it) it says its coming from my husbands email?

Create separate "Identities" - check help.

"AprilWhitney" <AprilWhitney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am logged in on my name but when I try to send email from outlook (trying
> to figure out how to use it) it says its coming from my husbands email?

0
ajrjdr (29)
8/26/2006 11:55:57 PM
Outlook does not use Identities, it uses profiles, depending on the version
and mode, neither of which the OP provided.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, AJR asked:

| Create separate "Identities" - check help.
|
| "AprilWhitney" <AprilWhitney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
| message news:277424BA-ED85-4350-A7DF-A34E1D8D9382@microsoft.com...
|| I am logged in on my name but when I try to send email from outlook
|| (trying to figure out how to use it) it says its coming from my
|| husbands email?

0
MillyS (3228)

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange for remote users/offices
Up to this point i've used SBS 2003 with POP3 (using Popbeamer)...the reason i chose this from the get go was because we have about 15 users here on site and about another 20 that are scattered across the globe. I didn't want to be in charge of mail for those that weren't here remotely, so figured just using the POP3 route was the way to go. Well, i'm preparing to move to SBS 2008 and REALLY want to set it up as a true Exchange server hosing the mail. But, again, am not sure i want to deal with the other 20 users if i don't have to. So, is there a way to set up ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

can't customize toolbar

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away