Can't send mails only recv

Everytime I try to send an email, it goes to my outbox
but never leaves. I notice that if it is in italics, it
will leave but if not, it wont. I have tried re-sending
the mail but no luck. I use Outlook 2003 from office 2003
professional on windows XP pro.
0
anonymous (74722)

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

e-mail adres validation
Does anybody know how to check if an entered adres is a valid adres like: name@domain.com and give a warning when something like this is entered: name.domain.com txs in advance Michael Hi one way: Enter the following code in one of your workbook modules Public Function MailaddressOK(Adresse As String) As Boolean Dim oVScriptRegEx As Object Set oVScriptRegEx = CreateObject("VBScript.RegExp") With oVScriptRegEx .Pattern = "^\w+((-\w+)|(\.\w+))*\@\w+((\.|-)\w+)*\.\w+$" MailaddressOK = .test(Adresse) End With End Function you may have to register the VBSCRIPT ob...

2000: All SMTP Mail Going Via Exchange Instead
I have been successfully using Outlook 2000 to send via multiple accounts, including the in-house Exchange server and multiple outside SMTP servers, for years, via the Services option. Yesterday, suddenly, this no longer works. Now, if I'm logged into the Exchange server and have my incoming mail directed to my Exchange Inbox as usual, all outgoing SMTP mail is sent via the Exchange server no matter which SMTP service I have at the top of the Services --> Delivery tab. If I'm not logged into the Exchange server, or I have mail going into a different mailbox, the SMTP servers work...

Website can't send email outside of US
Our web site (conveniently developed by a company that is no longer available for support) has a form that gathers user info and sends it to our PR firm. It works fine on our main site, but now they want a version of the site for our UK subsidiary, with the site hosted on the same server as our US site, until the UK office can get their own site developed and hosted in the UK. The PR firm for the UK subsidiary has a .co.uk extension and I get the following when I click the submit button: "The server rejected one or more recipient addresses. The server response was: 550 5.7.1 Unable t...

Exchange Server can't send Internet mail
Here's an odd one... I've got an Exchange 5.5 SP4/NT4 server that has worked for years. Whenever a user sends a message to an Internet email address the message gets "stuck" in the account's outbox. If the message has only Exchange recipients it goes through. If an attempt is made to delete the message Outlook's response is silence. If one tries to open the message the response "Can't open this item" is given. I have deleted and re-installed the Internet Mail Service to no avail. However, if I restart all of the Exchange services on the server th...

Problems synchronizing e-mails
I have problems synchronizing e-mails. It's supposed to automatically synchronize e-mail when I close the application, but it not working. It is necessary to synchronize all folders manually and individually because the option to synchronize all folders does not work either. The error message is: Microsoft Exchange Office address book 0X8004010F. What I can do? I will thank for the help that can offer me. Thanks! ...

New mail icon
Hello, I have created a rule to move a message from a certain recipient, to a specific folder. Is there any way, I can stop the new mail icon (envelope) from appearing on my taskbar when I recieve these emails only? Thanks.. nope, don't think so. "Jules" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017201c3cf14$da215920$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, I have created a rule to move a message from a > certain recipient, to a specific folder. Is there any way, > I can stop the new mail icon (envelope) from appearing on > my taskbar when I recieve th...

task request
Hello why tasks sent via e-mail are visible on one computer as e-mails. On other ones they are visible as tasks , as they should . Adam Are all the machines using the same version of Outlook? "szosa" <szostek@panda.bg.univ.gda.pl> wrote in message news:dnbohh$q0r$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl... > Hello > why tasks sent via e-mail are visible on one computer as e-mails. On other > ones they are visible as tasks , as they should . Yes , they are , but even other computers with different versions of Outlook see these tasks correctly... Except the only one computer. U...

Hosting multiple mail domains on Exchange 2003
I want to host multiple email domains on my Exchange 2003 server, do I need to do anything else except update my recipient policy, do I need to createa second smtp virtual server? Also my it says my default policy is lowest and when I created a new policy it gace it a priority of 1, does that mean it is higher or lower, I am thinking higher. Thanks Hi try this article http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/guides/E2k3TransnRouting/063ed1f8-d0ad-4bc6-bdb3-d45600948037.mspx "John McCoy" <JohnMcCoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2BC884...

Can't open word documents sent as e-mail attachments
Anyone else have this problem? When I try to open a .doc file sent as an e-mail attachment I get an error message that says "this file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Create an association in the Set Associations control panel." I've gone in and checked and all my associations are set correctly, but the only way I can open the file is if I save it to my hard drive and then open it from there. Any help would be appreciated. I am using Windows Mail in Vista on my inspiron 1525 laptop. Verizon is my ISP. go on ur inte...

I cannot open a .eml file in Windows Mail
How do I open this type file ? I can not save and reopen with another program. I have seen something at Microsoft about a fix for outlook express 5.5 2003 but it does match my vista . Thank you Karen "Chuck & Karen" <ckdeer@embarqmail.com> wrote in message news:9E0A8BF3-E094-4785-8EE6-D562BE5AB1D7@microsoft.com... > How do I open this type file ? I can not save and reopen with another > program. I have seen something at Microsoft about a fix for outlook > express 5.5 2003 but it does match my vista . > > Thank you > Karen...

Smut e-mails w/o FROM address
How can I get these mails into my Adult Junk folder? Here is the message (as best as I can remember): There is no FROM address, so it cannot be added to junk e-mail folder. Emma <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I get these mails into my Adult Junk folder? > Here is the message (as best as I can remember): There is > no FROM address, so it cannot be added to junk e-mail > folder. You'll have to create a rule that filters on some other criterion than the From address. -- Brian Tillman Couldn't you set up another rule to delete emails with &...

No NDR's when exceeding mail size limit
I have problem with NDR's (I'm not receiving them!) We configured Exchange 2003 so that the mail size limit is 5120kb and that a copy of the NDR is sent to another mailadres. When the mail size is exceeded the mail ends up in the badmail directory but the users or the mailadres to which a copy should be send are not getting a NDR. Does anyone have an idea. Tnx Onno Take a look at: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;294757 On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 06:03:09 -0800, BSG Helpdesk <BSGHelpdesk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have problem with NDR's (...

Mail Merge #24
Here's my problem: I've created a Publisher file for using Avery 5163 lables. As I'm creating the labels, I don't use the mail merge function because I want to see how it looks first, so I put in a dummy name for the recipieint (Jane Doe). When I publish to Adobe .pdf (which is how I'm going to deliver it), I see the 10 labels just fine with Jane Doe. Now that I'm satisifed with the look, I open my mail merge database, put in the merge fields for Jane Doe. But now, when I print to Adobe, I get only ONE label in the upper left. Not the other 9. What is wron...

sending multiple emails
I've designed an email newsletter using Publisher 2003 and I've also used the "email" feature on the toolbar to send it to a recipient. Is there a way that I can send it to multiple addresses without each recipient seeing the mailing list. I know there are services that handle such things but I'd like to do it directly from Publisher. Thank you Bcc Bcc is shorthand for Blind carbon copy. If you add a recipient's name to this box in a mail message, a copy of the message is sent to that recipient, and the recipient's name is not visible to other recipients of...

outlook 2003 crashes during send/receive
Message indicatesthat "send" functioned properly but Outlook hangs/crashes during "receive". ...

sending an email for boss as "on behalf of"
I have managed to add myself to delegates in my boss's account. I just can t figure out how to send an email on his behalf. please help Display the From field and type in his name.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "deanssecretary" <deanssecretary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in = message news:57E5B1DE-9FCD-4B2B-8D18-...

Can't send email 05-04-10
The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E "David Moore" <davidmooreeileen@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:%230SuCt36KHA.5708@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test', Account: > 'pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Server: 'smtp.mail.yahoo.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, > Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 1...

Mail System Internal Data
Periodically I get a Mail System Internal Data email message [mailer-daemon@localhost] and it says not to delete this message as it contains improtant information. What is this message and can I get rid of it? Thanks. I always delete WITHOUT opening those. Google SPOOFING. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "TBG" wrote: > Periodically I get a Mail System Internal Data email message > [mailer-daemon@localhost] and it says not to delete this message as it > contains improtant information. > > What is this message and can I get rid of it? > &...

E-mail problem #5
I have an e-mail problem. Outlook (2003) will not send or receive. When I try I get this message: Task 'BT Internet- Receiving' reported error (0x80040600) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040600' But when I check my account setting and perform a "test" it works perfectly. I've tried rebooting and even repairing my Office installation. But this problem will not go away. Help! Cheers. Bobby ...

mail attachment wrning
When I clicked on an attachment a window would appear opening mail attachment. It gave me the option to open or save it,like a warning. It no longer appears how do I get thsi back? ...

some users cant receive mail from certain domains
I have server03 sp1 and exchange03 sp2 and everything seemed to be working well until it came to my attention that some mail was not being received by some users. What's really strange is that in all cases my account (or any new account I create) can receive mail from the domains in question. Only existing user accounts are having problems. Mine is the admin account but I have tryed elevating existing users to admin and it makes no difference. Policies are the same for everyone. All users can send mail to the domains in question but only I receive a reply. Relpys eventually get an "u...

Mailing List
is there a good way to print mailing lables? do I need an Add-on? thanks, Sacha Sacha, You can use a Mail Merge inside of Microsoft Word to connect to your Store Ops database. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager Retail Information Technology Enterprises (RITE) rsakry@rite.us http://www.rite.us 320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office) 320-230-1796 (Fax) "Sachafav" <Sachafav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B681108-2DCF-49B0-A11F-7D20CDE5CC0B@microsoft.com... > is there a good way to print mailing lables? > > do I need an Add-on? > > thanks, &...

Sending Mail #8
Hello, I have a user who can receive mail using outlook 2002, but cannot send. The messages leave the outbox and are not stuck at all. There is no known connectivity issue, and outlook express will send and receive using these same account settings. I have uninstalled and reinstalled outlook on the machine with no change in behavior. Is there a particular set of instructions that I should use to remove outlook or a whole other approach together? Thanks ...

Mail Rules and Outlook Express
I have setup these rules to try to have an email account that does not accept attachments: Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the To or CC line contains 'support@bosssystems.com' and Where the message has an attachment Delete it from server AND Apply this rule after the message arrives Where the To or CC line contains 'support@bosssystems.com' and Where the message has an attachment Delete it After creating the rules, I go into Apply Now, and select Select All and Include Subfolders. I've tested it out several times and the rules appear to do...