Can't send images to multiple users

I am using Outlook 2003 and when I try to send an image to
multiple people the message will not send it just sits in
my outbox. If I send the image to one person at a time
everything works correctly.

How big is the image, and how many recipients? Multiply the file size by the
number of recipients and add on a bit more to figure out how big the
outbound message is...you may be hitting a limit set by your ISP for message
size.

Michael Stephens wrote:
> I am using Outlook 2003 and when I try to send an image to
> multiple people the message will not send it just sits in
> my outbox. If I send the image to one person at a time
> everything works correctly.

0
lanwench (7567)
6/17/2004 2:30:23 PM
The image, that I tried to send this morning, was only 33k
and I wanted to send it to nine people. I was able to send
it to everyone from work using Outlook Express. I never
have a problem when I've sent out 5M files. This problem
only occurs with image formats.

breaking text into multiple cells
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Lets say I type &quot;a b c d&quot; into a cell. Is there a way I can place the cursor between &quot;a&quot; and &quot;b&quot; and then cause only &quot;a&quot; to remain in the original cell while &quot;b c d&quot; move to a new cell? <br><br>Thanks! On 2010-05-27 12:53:39 -0400, Dwade01@officeformac.com said: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: > Intel Lets say I type "a b c d" into a cell. Is ther...

New user
I need to backup my data and need to select the path...I am not even sure where to look for it...Help appreciated DJE <DJE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to backup my data and need to select the path...I am not even > sure where to look for it...Help appreciated http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm -- Brian Tillman ...

User distribution lists do not appear in GAL
Hello All, Today I had a problem with my Exchange 2003 server for the distribution lists and their GAL (Global Address List) listings. I solved the *my* problem and I would like to share it as a reference..(The problem might be different than yours but hope it may help somebody) ---- The Problem --- The distribution groups that are created under the "Active directory Users and Computers" Panel do not appear in GAL , even after the RUS (Recipent Update Service) is updated over the accounts. Additional info A ) The groups were apperaring under the All Global Address List > Defa...

Windows users cannot open attachments created in Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel I "upgraded" [HA!] from Office 2004 to Office 2008 in January. I soon discovered that Windows users could not open Word files I created (regardless of whether I saved them as .doc or .docx, and regardless of their ability to open .docx files.) I don't remember how I fixed the problem, and it's happening in Excel too. I wasted several hours trying to find a fix and I can't. Mac users can open the .xls file I sent, but Windows users can't. I had no trouble uploading the files to a Windows network d...

Multiple copies of emails #2
I've read some of the other posts on this problem, but nothing I've tried seems to work. Here's the background. I'm using Outlook 2000 (SP-3). I have 3 different email accounts with comcast that I have forwarded to my Outlook. If some sends an email to any one of those account, I end up getting 3 copies of it in my inbox ... all to the same one of my email addresses. I know this isn't a problem with Comcast, because when I look at my messages on their server, there's only one copy of each. So I figure it must have something to do with the Rules ... but w...

Sending Mail problems
client, Outlook 2002, SP2 server, Exchange 5.5, SP4 When I send an email it just sits in the Outbox until I click on either my Inbox, another email, or another folder, then the email will send from the Outbox and appear in the Sent Items. Also, I constantly need to hit Send/Receive to check for new emails. I checked all my settings and Outlook is setup to send/receive Immediately when connected. Am I missing something? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm having the same problem and also posted the same question (about an hour after you did, as it turns out). If someone res...

Paying expenses out of multiple accounts
Hi, I just started with Microsoft Money 2004. It seems great so far... I entered in our paychecks and bills. I have one main checking account that I want to pay bills out of. I have another checking account for household expenses (groceries ...etc)also daily expenses such as gasoline costs and clothing. I also have a third account that I use for entertainment and dining out. (this keeps me disciplined) :) The bills that I entered are all linked to the correct acct. However, the misc. expenses such as gas are being deducted from my savings acct. I deleted them from the acct. and tri...

using common data in multiple sapreadsheets
I would like to copy the results from one range of cells in one worksheet of one workbook, to another cell in another worksheet in another workbook, can this be done? Sure if both workbooks are open: workbooks("book1.xls").worksheets("sheet1").range("a1:b99").copy _ destination:=workbooks("book2.xls").worksheets("sheet2").range("c9") If you paste to one cell, then the copy|paste command will react just like you did it manually. It'll expand the destination range to be the same shape as the original range. Travis wrote: ...

bad image error message
I am having a problem with Outlook 2002. One of my users just started getting this error message: The application or DLL c:\winnt\system32\Inetcomm.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette. He can't send or receive any e-mail in outlook. I have removed and re-installed Office XP, tried to run the repair feature, and researched the knowledge base with no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Rudy ...

Need a formula for multiple sums in a cloumn when rows vary
I am making a invoice I need a total for each truck, with a grand total at the end. The number of rows for each truck in the amount column will vary. Is it possible to have the text truck total to the left of the total? A small example below, there will be more entries under each truck and more trucks also. tr# date hrs rate amount 3 4/12/10 10 50 500 4/13/10 5 50 250 truck 3 total 750 4 4/10/10 1 50 50 truck 4 total 50 and so on ...

Onload JavaScript
Hello everybody, Is there a way to get the Business Unit the current user belongs to in the onLoad JScript on a form? Thank you, Hrvoje Solved, thanks. Hrvoje "Hrvoje" <hrvojev@recro-net.hr> wrote in message news:OoSQ2IdPKHA.1512@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hello everybody, > > Is there a way to get the Business Unit the current user belongs to in the > onLoad JScript on a form? > > Thank you, > Hrvoje > ...

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table?
I'm having issues with sending an email from an outside service to my Exchange server email addresses. When the outside service attempts to send the email it gets the following error returned: Error: 550 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table The outside service believes this is being returned by Exchange. Does this sound familiar to anyone? On Sat, 20 May 2006 06:57:01 -0700, Achilles Heal <AchillesHeal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I'm having issues with sending an email from an outside service to my >Exchange server email addre...

Sending email from "Contacts" folder
When I am in my "Contacts" Folder and I try to click the E-Mail option on the menu bar at the top, I get an error message stating "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action." even through I have set up Windows Live Mail as my default email program in the Control Panel Defaults. How can this be corrected? The current version of WLM doesn't use those contacts. It uses contacts stored in edb files located in C:\Users\<yourlogin>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live Contacts. The Contacts folder is for Windows Mail compatib...

OWA
I have full permissions to other users' mailboxes, and can access them in Outlook, but when I try in OWA I receive the error "You are not authorized to view this page." The way I try to access the another user's mailbox is by appending /[email alias]/inbox. (I've also tried multiple combinations of substituting email alias with user logon name and keeping/dropping "inbox.") This worked at one time, but I haven't tried it in a while. So either some updates I have applied to my server (sbs 2003 premium - running Exhange 2003) or some other configuration ch...

Help with counting user entered text values
Hi, Version: Excel 2000 Situation: In Column G, I will have testers entering in their initals. I would like to display the tester's initals in column H of another worksheet with the number of times that set of intals appeared in column G on column I of the other worksheet. The catch is that I do not have a list of the testers initals ahead of time, so I'll need to pull them from column H. Thanks for any and all help in advance, David Hi David, H10: DAL i10: =COUNTIF(G:G,H10) or if you don't want to see 0 if H10 is empty I10: =IF(H10="","",COU...

Office Document Imaging TLB?
Howdy, I would like to use the MODI interface to manipulate some TIFFs. If I try to load the type library for this, I get nothing to load. ??? I get the Microsoft Office Document Imaging dll but nothing more. Where can I get the files to include this in my program? I understand it's only on Office 2003 and have 2003 loaded. So that's not the problem. The dll exists (MDIVWCTL.dll). -- Frank Perry LavaLeaf Software ...

To be able to have multiple contacts per vendor address
I received a suggestion at convergence to be able to assign multiple contacts to each vendor address ID (cards | purchasing | vendor | address). Then when you are entering purchase orders you should be able to select from a list of contacts in the Purchasing Vendor Detail Entry window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-base...

Sending emails #10
Whenever I send an email, I don't have to type but the just the first name and Outlook chooses the correct person or gives me a choice from the GAL. But I used to be able to type in "Home" and it would know that address was in my Contacts list and just send it there no problem. Well, lately it doesn't recognize "Home" or anything else in my Contacts list. I have to tell it where to look and then choose that address. Repeatedly. I switched between computers for a couple weeks or so and moved folders from one to the other and back. Is there one I might hav...

Re: combine multiple excel file in to one excel file and multiple worksheet
I am wanting to use the following code to combine worksheets from multiple files. However I would like to be able to select folder which contains files in a more automated way that having to change the code every time, and also copy all worksheets with links and formulas removed. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as I have limited code knowledge. Option Explicit > Sub Copy_them() > > Dim TargetWkbk As Workbook > Dim mrgWkbk As Workbook > > Dim i As Long > Dim Wks As Worksheet > Dim fName As String > > Application.ScreenUpdating = F...

Disable OutlookXP send and receive at startup
Dear reader, I wish somebody would render me his/her kind assistance into how t disable Outlook XP Send & Receive at startup?(You can easily disabl this in Outlook Express). I find it annoying at startup and beside don't want to download my messages before I view them with anothe program which is able to delete them at server's mail box. Also how do we uncheck saving mail in server?( And again one can easil configure this feature in Outlook Express) > how to disable Outlook XP Send & Receive at startup? > Also how do we uncheck saving mail in server? Thanking you ...

User mailbox quota
How to check indiviual user mailbox usage in exchange 2003? For end user, are they able to check how much mailbox space they have used? Em Yeu wrote: > How to check indiviual user mailbox usage in exchange 2003? In Exchange system manager, drill down to "mailboxes". > For end user, are they able to check how much mailbox space they have > used? Yes - if they right click on their top-level folder in their folder list, go to properties, they can click Folder Size. In Outlook, right click mailbox, Properties\Folder Size. Em Yeu wrote: > How to check indiviual user ...

How to get user's Application Data directory?
I want to put the private data to the directory like below: E:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\ 1. Is there any quick way to get the user's application data directory? 2. For win98, how to do since there is no such directory? Thanks for your great help! Jack Hi, Use CFile GetFileName() function use to get the file path. It returns path string. Selvam "jh_Zzz" wrote: > I want to put the private data to the directory like below: > > E:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\ > > 1. Is th...

Search in multiple columns using VLOOKUP?
Hi, I'm looking for a formula to find a row in a spreadsheet with two matching fields which returns the value of a field in a certain column in that row. VLOOKUP only supports searching in one column as far as I know. Let me give you an example to clarify my request. Please read the following text in a non-proportional font like Courier New. Worksheet A A B C D 0 4 7 0 3 6 1 0 7 5 0 6 Remarks: either column A or B is always zero, and the other one non-zero. I need the formula to use the value of the field which is non-zero. Further on, the value of the column C has to match...

having problems with a multiple conditions nesting formula
DATA (in colum A cells 1-5): 14 11 12 16 8 ISSUE: How can I automatically populate YES or NO into column B beside each data point in column A based on the following scenario. I need to know if the data point in column A is >= 20% higher than all of the prior data points would also work. So B1 would be N/A because there is no prior data point for A1, B2 would be yes if the data point in A2 is >= 20% higher than the data point A1, B3 would be yes if the data point in A3 is 20% higher than either A1 OR A2, B4 would be yes if the data point in A4 is 20% higher than eith...

Receives but doesn't send
I always connect with WiFi. On a few WiFi networks I can receive mail but not send it. The Mail client fails to authenticate when trying to send, but works perfectly when receiving. How can I get Live Mail to send please? I have done all the usual stuff with changing the account settings under Server. In hope! Otherwise very pleased with the product. Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so,=20 right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.=20 Chances are, you ar...