CAN'T SAVE error

Outlook could not save the updated folder shortcut
information.  Check to make sure there is sufficient disc
space and that the file "C:\Documents and
Settings\Jack\Application Data\Microsoft Outlook" is not
marked read-only. Another attempt to save will be made
after the next change when you exit.  You don't have the
appropriate permission to perform this operation
0
anonymous (74722)

Error 8231
When attempting to create a new mailbox, the box was not stamped with any addresses. It appears that RUS is not working properly. We recently have been experiencing error messages in the logs that state the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: Service Controller Event ID: 8231 Description: Permanent failure reported by policy group provider for 'CN=Recipient Policies,CN=Name,CN=MicrosoftExchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=Name,DC=com':'MAD.EXE', error=8000ffff. Taking provider offline. We are running a single domain, native mode Exchang...

saving slides as png/jpeg @ 1280x800
I have created a presentation with screen size 1280x800. When I save individual files as png or jpeg, they are saved as 960x600, which is a different size. Is there a way to export individual slides at 1280x800? On 30 Apr, 17:01, Alessandra <acima...@gmail.com> wrote: > I have created a presentation with screen size 1280x800. When I save > individual files as png or jpeg, they are saved as 960x600, which is a > different size. =A0Is there a way to export individual slides at > 1280x800? I forgot to say I am using PowerPoint 2007. I use an add-in to do this (ove...

C00D11B3 error message
I have been using Media player for years, now have ver. 11, in the past two day, I have had a problem if I go to player and play some music stored on the hard drive, it works. I f I attempt to play something on the internet I get the error and then it won't play anything until I reboot the system. I thought it was a firewall issue, but can't figure out what it would be. I also have checked connect to the internet override, without success. I have recently changed routers to a linksys with Network Magic set to basic. I have no idea what is causing the issue. -- J P...

Unable to display the folder error.
I get the following message when using Outlook. If I close Outlook then reopen it, it will work until I switch icons (calendar to contacts). "Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. An error occurred that prevented the file M:\Outlook\cij.pst from being saved. Close and then restart all mail-enabled applications." Can anyone help me with this problem? ...

error: The symbol $US:FTSE
I`m running Money 2000 (UK version) and I`m getting this error when I`m online. I know people have asked before but I`ve reinstalled XP and all my software and lost the info. The error coming up is:- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Online Quotes and Exchange Rates: Money was unable to retrieve a quote for FTSE (London). The symbol $US:FTSE is invalid. To correct an invalid or expired symbol, go to the Details for that investment from the Portfolio and correct or delete the symbol. Internet Information: Your call was completed success...

Appointment shows error
I send meeting reminder to my collegue, but they could not open the item. OLXP and 2003 users could open but OL 2000 users still have the error.Whats wrong- it is showing an error. I use ol xP with windowsXP. Is it their problem or with my OLXP. can u advise me? Microsoft offers a hotfix for Outlook 2000 to improve its compatibility = with iCal/vCal 2.0 meeting requests. See = http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3D823199 . Alternatively, have = Outlook 2002/2003 senders avoid using reminders in the meeting requests = they send to Outlook 2000 recipients.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP...

sending to group gets "sending reported error 0x80040610"
Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported error (0x80040610) : 'Unknown Error 0x80040610' This person sent an email to a distribution group we have set up. It seems that everyone got it but the error came to her like that. Any ideas? Bryce. Does this help? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885917 -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Bryce" <fukuzz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:46119f2c$0$503$815e3792@news.qwest.net... > Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending' reported e...

Formula too long error...
Hello all. I have the following formula in a cell that works just fine. However, I need to add one more SUMIF statement but I get an error stating that the formula is too long. Is there an easy way around this - thank you. NWO =SUM(IF(GoodBoth!$F$2:$F10000="ME",IF(GoodBoth!$R$2:$R10000="E11",IF(GoodBoth!$Q$2:$Q$10000<=20011231,IF(GoodBoth!$S$2:$S$10000<>"110",IF(GoodBoth!$S$2:$S$10000<>"115",1,0))))))+SUM(IF(GoodBoth!$F$2:$F10000="ME",IF(GoodBoth!$R$2:$R10000="E12",IF(GoodBoth!$Q$2:$Q$10000<=20011231,IF(GoodBo...

100% cpu utilization during save as
I'm wondering if anyone here can help me with this. When I'm typing a filename in the Save As dialog box in Excel 2003, excel.exe shoots up to 100% CPU utilization and it takes a second or two for the letters I've typed to show up. This only happens when I'm trying to save to a network location. The same issue comes up in Word 2003 and Powerpoint 2003, but not in any other windows applications. Any ideas? Thanks --Cam If this is only to a network location, it suggests a problem on the network side - or permissions. But are you using mapped drives for this? If so, try ...

SharePoint Farm Backup error
I have installed Sharepont 2007 in one box and SQL Server 2008 in separate box running through Windows Server 2008. I have shared a folder for farm backup, that shared folder is smothly accssible from both the boxes but during the backup using STSADM.exe I received the following errors in backup log file. Any body Please help me to solve this issue? Errors --------------------------------------------------------- [1/7/2010 1:21:13 PM]: Verbose: Using directory: \\bd-sharepoint01\SharePointBackup\spbr0001\. [1/7/2010 1:21:13 PM]: Verbose: The backup/restore process included th...

Outlook Error #18
Everytime I try to get into Outlook I keep getting this message: an OLE Registration error occured. Program is not installed run set up again. It then closes out outlook and brings this message up: unknown error OX9694011D???? Can someone please help. I have re installed Microsoft office, I have even re-installed the Operating System still nothing.... ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Can someone help me???? ---------------------------------------...

Word always asks to save changes to the template
For my work we have made templates for different letters we have to send. Our application (VB6) calls those templates when we want to send a letter. Using the code we follow a few steps : - open word - open a new document using our template - save the document (.doc) on a server - sometimes print the document - sometimes immediately close the document (when we don't want users to modify the document afterwards) When they closed the document the users always get 2 questions : - save changes to template for the letter - save changes to normal.dot I already found a solution to avoid the q...

Login Errors
On Great Plains 7.5 when users login (other than 'sa' which works) and then select a company, the following error message is displayed. Unhandled form execption: Cannot open form. Script terminated. EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_OPEN Pressing the OK button sends the user back to the company selection screen. Any ideas on how to correct this issue? Thanks The likely cause is that a modified window is missing from one of the dictionaries or users cannot access the dictionary. Curious: Why are you still on GP v7.5? 7.5 is still supported.....until January of 20...

Error Message 0x8007007F
Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when opened: Error Message 0x8007007F It will not open or insert pictures!!! Would appreciate any and all help junk2bj@hotmail.com http://www.mvps.org/msauer/clip_organizer_support.htm -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "BJ" <junk2bj@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38ec01c42980$ce5312c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Clip organizer keeps giving this error message when > opened: > > Error Message 0x8007007F > > It will not open or insert pictu...

SOAP Server Application Faulted error 01-19-04
Hi, I get following error when creating a user in MS CRM 1.2 english: "SOAP Server Application Faulted error" with the Error Code 80005000 The CRM installation works fine. I used a Domain Admin Account for the MS CRM services. I assigned a license to the Admin user. When I try to add users from the AD using the User Manager in the Deployment Manager, I receive this error. It is also not possible to add users using the CRM interface. Can anybody help? Hi Ralf, can you give us the details of the SOAPException? This will likely tell you what's wrong. Mike "Ralf M"...

how to use a saved master page
I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved master file? Open the master file, copy, paste to your new publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Colin" <Colin @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A3C59647-7D56-46B9-AA56-C707538ECDED@microsoft.com... >I have created a new master page and saved it as a .pub file. The question > is when opening a new document, how do I apply the saved mas...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

Thrift Savings Plan #2
Does anyone know an accurate way of tracking the military retirement plan, TSP? I have just added an account called TSP and modeled it like a 401(k). Then for each of the funds you have, just add a new investment. You won't have a stock symbol or anything. Some days, I manually update the fund prices, and others I don't. It will calculate your returns whenever you make new transactions. I basically just make those investment transactions whenever I get my quarterly statement. I don't know of a better way of tracking the TSP. "Anthony" wrote: > Does anyone ...

Saving Word E-Mail as a Revision/Draft
Hi, I would like to be able to use the E-Mail feature in Word 2003 to save an email as a draft/revision for future use. I do not want to save the word doc as an attachment. Is this possible? Thanks, Josh Why don;t you just create the word doc, save it, and then email it when you're ready. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JoshB" <JoshB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9710F08D-64E2-45B7-8115-BE8F0B116369@microsoft.com... > Hi, > I would like to be...

Setting email so server will not save emails on server
I have two computers. ( Desktop & laptop) I seldom use the laptop but when I do use it and get my emails it brings up every email that I have already read and deleted from desktop. Is there a setting where I can set so the server will not keep the deleted emails? On both machines: Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Advanced - Check: Leave a copy of messages on the server. On one machine only, (The desktop would be logical for you), check to Delete messages after X days to satisfy your allotted space you get from your server, and Remove from server when d...

Outlook error in sending and receiving
I have all of a sudden lost my ability to connect to my ISP. I have contacted my ISP and have confirmed everything is working with them and all settings are correct. When I hit Send and Receive it comes back with an error message to contact my ISP. In contacting them they says its an Outlook problem. I am running Outlook 2002 and have done the latest updates. Help Please include the error message verbatum in your post. This will help us to help you. You may also want to include what Operating System you are using and if you have installed any Service Packs, Updates, or new programs just...

Validation errors in xml file
Hi, I am trying to use a validation method against this xml and keep getting 'The 'name' attribute is not declared' and I can't figure out why. Here is my XML: <XmlCommand xmlns="http://intranet/hstServices/Schemas/XmlCommand.xsd" connectionKey="SomeKey" commandTimeout="60" appId="122" appScreenType="879"> <Proc name="SomeProcName"> <Param name="@SomeParam" dataType="Char" dataLength="3" direction="Input">MHR</Param> </Proc> <E...

Run-time 3201 error
Upon coverting two versions of the same database (97 and 2000) over to 2002, we get a mysterious error message "Run-time error ' 3201': No current record." when trying to open certain forms from the Switchboard. The same forms work and open fine in either 97 or 2000 versions. Can someone shed a light on the problem? You may need to set references in the 2002 database. Open your database into the code editor window. Under Debug Compile your database. If you have any missing references your code will break and you will get an error message. Depending on the error returned wil...

MS POS 1.0 Install error...
Im using XP PRO SP2 ..net 1.1 installed MS SQLServer installed When i try and install MS Point of Sale 1.0 , i get this error message at the end of the install, when it says "Installing and configuring database" ------Error Message------ System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at Microsoft.Rms.Installation.CustomActions.Utilities.OpenSqlPortInFirewall(String installPath, String portNumber, String& errorMessage...