Can't restore main Outlook pst file info

After reformatting my hard drive etc. Outlook will not
read the information in my main PST file.  I have two
others, Archive.pst and Hotmail.pst and these read ok.
The main Outlook.pst only shows what looks to be the
default folders and all are empty.  I have tried
the "detect and repair" program and tried delecting all
the Outlook files and re-copying them from my back up
disk.  I am sure that the Outlook.pst file is ok, it's
just that Outlook won't read it for some reason.  Thanks
for any help you can provide.
0
anonymous (74722)

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Linking files 2 ways

File size #11

find action on log file

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

cannot open hyper links in outlook