Can't read Polish Characters

When I receive email in Polish I don't get the Polish
Characters.  How can I change that???????

Please help
0
anonymous (74722)

What version of Outlook do you have?  Do you have the Multi-User Interface
package installed?  (MUI)

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the
Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out
reading.

Mike T <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:

| When I receive email in Polish I don't get the Polish
| Characters.  How can I change that???????
|

| Please help

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Scheduler producing wierd characters
We have an exchange 2000 domain with w2000 workstations. I recently had to run the outlook /cleanfrebusy utility following article #284200. Now, when someone schedules an appointment with someone in outlook, the recipient gets a "*~*~*~*~*~*~" line in the message body. The shceduler works fine except for this weird line keeps showing up in everyone's appointments. Any advice or idea's would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Mike .... ... ...

Publisher
I have a mysterious situation that I need some help on, please. I have a client who has a 6 employee office. The network is straightforward, a workgroup with good practice sharing and permissions. Nothing locked down or complex. Everyone in the office contributes to a newsletter which resides on a server network share. Everyone has read/write rights to the share. One guy, lets call him Bob can open the newsletter, can save it to the share as another name but cannot save it as the original name. Publisher/Windows tells him it is read only. No one else experiences this problem. Let me ...

Read schema (xsd) to generate database
I'm trying to read an xsd into a DataSet to generate the SQL db that I will import the data into. I get a couple errors (one of which make sense) but am not sure how to work around them I'm using XmlDataDocument.DataSet.ReadXmlSchema() to try to read the schema at http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/oswebsite/xml/schema/v3/OSDNFFeatures.xs I get an error stating 'System.ArgumentException: The same table (boundedBy) cannot be the child table in two nested relations.' This makes sense, I understand this is a limit of the DataSet trying to convert from xml to relational and gettin...

launch app and read file by drag and drop
How do I get my application to open and read a file when the file's icon has been dragged onto the application icon? I can drop a file onto the open application and read it, but I can't figure out how the application gets the file name when the file's dropped onto the icon. I'm using VS 6.0. ...

JScript to find characters
Hi, I'm trying to check for certain characters in the Account Name field. I've tried Ofindex, but it's not working properly. The characters I need to check for are: !@#$%&*()/\?': I just need to know a string method that will accomplish this... You need indexOf. HTH, -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility BV www.cwrmobility.com/weblog -- "MD" <MD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9EC85239-B192-4810-8453-B0925F4FD358@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'm trying to check for certain characters in the Account Name field. I've ...

Exchange 2003 SP2 /Outlook 2003 SP2 Issue
I am admin for an office with Exchange 2003 SP2 with Outlook 2003 SP2 as the email client. I can send/receive email as normal. However, since this morning, when I receive an email, the preview pane states 'This item cannot be displayed in the Reading Pane. Open the item to read its contents.' When I attempt to open the item, I get 'Can't open this item'. I am not using (or not trying to use) any custom forms - and it seems to be a server-side issue (as I cannot view the email via OWA either). I can open past messages, though! Help!!!! Thanks! I get that sometimes ...

Excel unable to read file
Greetings, I wanted to find out what could be causing my current problem. I have installed the latest Office updates last Friday to a Windows XP SP1 and Office XP PC and now neither Excel nor Word will open a file. The message received is "Unable to read file" in Excel. Word does the same thing but also tells me that the Normal.dot already exists and would I like to save anyway. Anyone have any similar problems after downloading and installing the latest office updates? Oh and if you know how I can get Office to work again without uninstall/reinstall of the software I would gre...

Read Receipt Button
How can I add a Read Receipt button to an Outlook 2003 toolbar? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the normal toolbar customization stuff. Iwould like to be able to click this button to get a receipt on selected emails I send out. Thanks. Jim Use the View->Options to select this for specific emails. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Jim asked: | How can I add a Read Receipt button to an Outlook 2003 t...

Reading unicode keys from keyboard
Hi! In our application we need to read the unicode keypresses as we support multiple languages. The Form keypress event does not return unicode keycodes. Is there any way of reading the last pressed key ? For example using API ? Then we could put this code in the For Keypress event, and find the correct unicode keycode. We using this to output the correct unicode letters using 3rd party controls. David David De Bono submitted this idea : > Hi! > > In our application we need to read the unicode keypresses as we support > multiple languages. > &...

Combining fields and making them read only
hi I have an entity called store which has two fields store name picklist which is a picklist of store names and store name which is the custom crm entity field when a new entity is created the store is linked to a sales rep i have the following code to automatically enter the value from the storename picklist into store. However the issue is that i cant make the store name field read only despite the code being in the onchange event for the storename and the storename picklist. ANy suggestions please. thanks hepas in advance. var CRM_FORM_TYPE_CREATE = 1; var CRM_FORM_TYPE_UPDATE = 2...

Can I read a Money 2006 file in Money 2004?
I have a situation where I need to work on a Money 2006 file temporarily but I have Money 2004. Is downward comapatbility supported by these two versions? No. Not by any two versions of Money. Not even by the last update of M05 to the first update of M05. "Chiliman" <Chiliman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:50291404-092B-48F2-9BB2-D393BB503CEB@microsoft.com... > I have a situation where I need to work on a Money 2006 file temporarily > but > I have Money 2004. Is downward comapatbility supported by these two > versions? ...

Change characters in report
I have a problem and I want to know if I can fix it within the query or the report. Data in field equals similar to the following G-xxxxx V-xxxxx A-0xxxx A-1xxxx I want the end result if the first 3 characters are A-0 to end up in the report or query as AA-xxxx If the first 3 characters areA-1 to end up in the report or query as AB-xxxx and to leave the others alone, ie... G-xxxxx It can't be changed upon data entry because of the main program that the data is entered on. So this is done after I import the tables with the referenced data. Thank you in advanc...

Outlook 2003
Every so often, the header portion in my reading panel decided to shut itself off and disappears. I have to to go to View/Arrange By/Custom/Other settings and uncheck the "Hide Header" box. This happens randomly. Any suggestions on how to fix this, it's driving me crazy. Thanks Are you using the RTM version? in the beta, clicking on the gray border toggled it off and on. BTW - the easier way to enable it is right click on the gray border. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickSt...

Reading cells from Excel using VC++6.0
Someone could help me giving sample code to read excel cells from VC++ ? It too long to help you here, use the key word "Automate excel using MFC" to find out sample code and help document in MSDN. "fabio moinho" <fabio moinho@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49994C35-EB06-4BC1-BCAC-4A34D817C1A2@microsoft.com... > Someone could help me giving sample code to read excel cells from VC++ ? ...

read and delivery receipts problems
after the upgrade from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003 all the read and delivery receipts have stopped working. is there a setting that I have to configure to allow this? Just tell the users that they are broke and don't worry about it. Life will be much better. But if you have to, have all of the receipts stopped? Or just the ones externally? If it is the external ones, then look at the SMTP VS and turn them on. "rob" <rob.brunton@vivista.co.uk> wrote in message news:e6G45oIoEHA.3988@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > after the upgrade from exchange 5.5 to exchange 200...

Marking Messages as Read
I wish to mark messages as read in Outlook 2003 (part of Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003) when I click on another message, but only in certain folders. I do not wish to use the preview pane, or reading pane, or any other alias that may be used to descibe the automatic opening of a message. I was able to do this in previous versions of Outlook by checking the "Mark Item as Read When Selection Changes" box. This feature is not working now, and I hope that someone can help me with my issue. I.E. - I have a receipts folder set up for delivery and read receipts. I do no...

Removing accents from characters in strings
I have two lists of data which need to be merged only the common colum has accents on the letters on one sheet and none on the other, i.e.: Acegu� in one and Acegua in the other. Can someone tell me how to remove accents from these characters withou using the find-replace method (there are quite a few different ones an I'd rather avoid using that method if possible). Thanks for your help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Crow, Removing that accent (it's actually called an acute accent, though it's not any cuter than the grave (�)) does in involve changing the ...

XMLTextReader
Hi I'm using XMLTextReader to parse the contents of XML. I have issues when the xml content itself has some special characters like & ,> etc. <CompanyName>Johnson & Jhonson</CompanyName> <EmployeeStrength>> 1000</EmployeeStrength> When I do a Xmltextreader.read() and then check the contents of the xml node by XmltextReader.ReadString(), I get an exception when I have special characters. How do I handle this? Thanks rjn *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** RJN wrote: > I'm using XMLTextReader to parse the cont...

Adding overscore to character in a cell in an Excell spreadsheet
Can you do this? I know how to do this for a floating object (insert object, equation editor, add overscore) text box, but not how to do this within a cell. I would like to create a column in a table with a reference to crystallography. I would like to type <one one one bar> as <111> with a bar over the third one (or the second, or the first). Some of the crystals have indices other than 1 (i.e. <1122> with a bar over the first 2). Is this possible to do? Thanks, Joe ...

read Activety
Hi I am facing problem in security the user can view all the Close activities even which is not belongs to them in the same time in the role template been configured the read activity on user level .any help regards You might find that the problem is connected to the object the activities belong to. MS-CRM object inherit all security/shares etc from their parents. This means if they can see the account a contact is in and the contact has a case with activities they will be able to see those activities. There are ways round this but they are not supported or 100% reliable as a chan...

Excel truncating imported file to 256 characters per cell
Hi to all I am trying to import a works database into excel. I can convert database to CSV etc but on importing to or opening in excel the text in each cell is truncated to 256 characters. If I paste 1 cell from Excel into say Word I only get 256 characters. I have researched this on the internet but cannot find the answer. I can paste and invidual cell from Works to Excell and the text is not truncated and can all be seen. I cannot bulk paste them without them being truncated What is is the solution? Database is about 300,000 cells I am using Excel from Office 97 Cheers Don Strachan...

Send Page by email results in kanji characters in Outlook 2007
A user running IE8 selects the "Send Page By E-Mail" option in IE8. When Outlook 2007 opens, the page contents look like they have been translated into Kanji characters. This in on an XP desktop computer ...

Read-Only Files
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel EVERY time I open a document in Word 2008 it is telling me when I edit it, then try to save it that &quot;This file is read-only. To save a copy, click OK, and give the document a new name in the Save dialog box.&quot; I have renamed the file at least 5 different times because of this, and am running out of different names to call the file! <br><br>I am running Mac OS X Version 10.6.2 with an Intel Core 2 Duo processor. Microsoft Word 2008 for Mac Version 12.2.0 Latest installed update 1...

Work at Home- Earn $4,000 Weekly With Email Reading Jobs
Work at Home- Earn $4,000 Weekly With Email Reading Jobs Get Paid $5 For Each New Sign Ups - Easy To make Money Make More Than $200 A Day , Register Now To Start earning At http://moourl.com/lvi7k ...

distribution group read resipients
I have distribution group. If someone from internet sends message to that group (using smtp address of group), then he receives read recipient for each group member. How can I filter sending read recipients sending on group basis. I want to turn it off for this group but keep it for other mailbox users? thanks Dragan Skundric dragan.skundric@bj.htnet.hr Hi Dragan, Open the distro Group | Exchange Advanced | Select "Do not send delivery reports" Regards -- Ben Hoffman MCP (Win2000 Pro/Server & Exchange 2003 Admin) http://www.ExchangeIS.com "Dragec" <use_adress_...