Can't reach my extern mail.

We work with a LAN-connection on Microsoft Exhange Server
but I can't reach my extern E-mails. Help me please !
0
anonymous (74722)

yahoo e-mail
how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail please help It's a paid service. You can get instructions through Yahoo's help section. Log into your Yahoo mail account on the web and then click the Help link, then click "POP Access and Forwarding". -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:u3M$UdjJEHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl, YIARA wrote: > how can i configure outlook with yahoo e-mail > > please help ...

Unable to send more mail to more than 50 recipients at once...
I send a couple of small e-mail newsletters out to subscribers. Last week, I was able to send these e-mails through Outlook 2000, in blocks of up to 500 addresses in the BCC field. This week, when I tried that, the e-mail was never sent and just sat in my Out Box until eventually telling me that there is a limit of 50 recipients per e- mail message. I recently implemented the "critical updates" from MS for Windows XP Pro & Office. The question I have is, why did the allowable number of recipients change overnight, and is there any way to return it to it's previous st...

Address and e-mail contact list
I do not want the e-mail address of sender automatically added to my contact list How do I suppress No clues here so no help forthcoming. Want assistance? Help us help you. Give your version of Outlook. If Express, post in an Express group - this is not one of them. If you are using the Web interface, look under Internet Explorer as it is a part of IE, not Office. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. A...

Publisher Mail Merge Stapling Printer Problems
Problem: When printing a mail merged document and collating / stapling it, it puts 2 merged documents together rather than printing / folding 1 and then the next record. In Publisher 2003 / 2002 we were able to use KB article #891904 to put a registry value in to solve the problem. In Publisher 2007 however, there is not a fix posted and the previous fix does not work - at least not one that I know of. I have tried all of the usual searches, GOOGLE, MSFT KB, etc. but the articles that do acknowledge 2007 is on the market do not have a fix for it yet. Even KB891904 does not have ...

Unable to Migrate Exchange 5.5 mail boxes to 2003 with the Migration Wizard
Hi, We are trying to migrate from and NT4 Domain with Exchange 5.5 to 2003/AD with Exchage 2003. We have the AD Domain set up. The NT4 Domain is still in place and on the same network, so our AD domain is similar but different (the "inc" has been dropped from the NetBIOS name). We have 2 Domain Controllers, and a brand new system to run Exchange 2003 on. It is clean, only has the OS and Exchange on it (we have problems when we get the critical updates. It seems linked to the exchange database going belly up, and we can't install exchange in the first place if the updates are ap...

PPT Viewer, Win Mail, Associations
A friend installed the Powerpoint viewer. He's still having problems with the file association throwing an error when doubling clicking in Windows Mail. I seem to recall that there was a specific Vista Bug/Fix in this area. Any pointers? Thanks, http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/149/1/Unable-to-open-PPS-attachments-directly-from-Windows-Mail-in-Windows-Vista.html -- .. -- "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:pc79h5hslaab0arkh4r8huderln4uj9nap@4ax.com... >A friend installed the Powerpoint viewer. He's still having problems ...

Undelivered mail #2
I'm getting a ton of incoming emial notifying me that my email message was undeliverable - problem is this is email that I have not sent. Typicl message is: Hi. Message from microsoft.net Undelivered mail to tkabtrzaoe@microsoft.net Message follows - Or some variation. I have checked repeatedly for viruses with the most up to date McAffee products. I have followed Microsoft recommendations for the proceedure to check for the mydoom virus (though this was occuring before that outbreak), and I don't open email from sources I don't know. I don't get this. My isp ...

Mail deliver to another similar domain
Hi there, I am running Exchange 2000 on my Windows 2000 server for my domain (say "ross.com"). On Internet, there is another similar domain name called "russ.com" owned by another one who is a home business owner. The problem is: Many of my customers sometimes intend to send emails to my company at someone@ross.com, but by mis-typing, they actually send to someone@russ.com. Unfortunately, the russ.com domain does have a email server, and my customers (or potential) can't realize their emails won't deliver to me. On the other hand, inside of my network, some of my em...

Forwarding incoming messages to an external email account
My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. I need to set their email accounts to automatically forward any received emails to their other address. As I can only forward to someone in the active directory how can I accomplish this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. eli silverman wrote: > My company has recently undergone a split. There are 4 individuals > that have left and will be receiving email under another domain name. > I need to set their email accounts to automatically forwa...

mail problems after synch with pocket pc
This problem happened with an autoiovox ppc and now my ipaq ppc too. Using outlook 2003 and the 2003 version of ppc; windows 98. I'm trying to use the same email account on the ipaq as well as in outlook, so I can retrieve email outside of the office on my ipaq. Both work fine independently. But after a synch, the outlook 2003 email will not work until I take the ipaq out of the cradle and both reset the email info in outlook, and erase the email inbox settings on the ipaq. HP suggested that I reset the ipaq before I place the unit in the cradle for a synch, each time. T...

Attachment to outgoing mail
I have an attachment to all out going mail, (gohip.com)a three line attachment that appears every time I try to send new mail or reply to mail. Any suggestions on how to get rid of this annoyance? Microsoft is useless. Why would you expect Microsoft to fix a problem that you created with a 3rd rate, buggy, crappy 3rd party program???? A simple google search returns the following page: http://www.pchell.com/support/gohip.shtml Perhaps a bit less complaining and a bit more research will solve your problems. Unless you like complaining instead of taking responsibility for your actions wh...

Decommission mail server
I currently have 2 E2K7 mailbox servers. I have 2 Cas/hub servers and one edge. I have moved all mailboxes to the newer mailbox server and have no public folders which I have created on either server. The Default Public Folder database is pointing to the newer mailbox server on all mail databases. I want to decommission the older mailserver and was wondering what steps need to be taken in regards to public folder databases. On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:00:02 -0700, Maav <marc@lrsddotnet.donotspam> wrote: >I currently have 2 E2K7 mailbox servers. I have 2 Cas/hub servers and o...

try out of new e-mail
Hi, Mike, Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom Hello, I did get this email. But you also sent it to a public news group! -- http://www.ready4mainstream.ny911truth.org/index.html "Helene Meyer" wrote: > Hi, Mike, > > Please let me know if you get this e-mail. Thanks, Mom > ...

Sync multiple e-mail accounts
I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? "Need to Sync" <Need to Sync@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2ED27720-6208-41A4-BED3-F875E32D4FEB@microsoft.com... >I run Outlook 2007 and Windows Mobile 6. How do I get my contacts and > calendar to syncronize between my phone and two e-mail accounts on my > computer (G-mail and kiwilink)? Google Sync should work for gmail. I have no idea what "kiwilink"...

ActiveSync does not sync new mail without intervention
I have a SBS2003 with Exchange 2003 SP2. The computer is behind a Watchguard firewall. ISA is not running. OWA & OMA both work fine via https from either mobile devices or computers. From Windows Mobile 5 works fine if in cradle (I'm assuming that activesync notes & tasks syncing keeps outlook open) but if remote Initial sync - works fine Send mail - works fine read mail messages - works fine sync'd message deleted - works fine new mail - only works if mail already read Activesync shows that it has synchronized all items without error but new messages do not sync! If a ...

Link to external workbook
I want to change a formula linking to a cell in a workbook on another server so that the server name is used rather than the drive mapping. I have tried the following but I keep getting 'File Not Found': '\\Server Name:\Drive Name\...... (instead of 'G:\..... Please advise. -- R Ormerod \\Server Name:\Drive Name\ Doesn't look like a valid format... I think I'd use windows start button|run type in \\servername and point and click down the paths to find the correct workbook. If you turn "View|toolbars|address bar", then you may be able to see the path...

E-mails being held someplace
Ok, this is a freaky one. We are running Exchange Enterprise 2003 server. It is running on a Windows 2000 Server. I keep an eye on the queues several times a day to make sure things are clearing well. This past weekend, we had to shut everything down because the power was being cut to our building to facilitate the installation of a massive generator to power our building. (We've had a couple bad multi-day outages over the last couple years). Anyway, all went well. When I powered up the servers on Sunday, I noticed about 30 e-mails going out. I checked and they were all from o...

Grouping mail by From and To
I would like to be able to create a view which groups email messages by sender AND recipient. In other words I would like each group heading for a given name to contain all the email sent to that name plus all the emails received from that name. Seems like an obvious thing to want to do but is it possible and, if so, how? I don't think you can group by two fields like that (either field having a common value). You could create a search folder that will group mail from & to certain people that that's limited to one contract per search folder <john@antell.org> wrote in ...

Mail Delivery Locally Between Two Exchange servers Locally
Hi, 1) I have two Exchange servers hosting Exchange 2000, Exchange 2003 in the same subnet. 2) two domains are different from each other (DmainA.com.sg, DonainB.com.sg). 3) When these exchange servers send mails, it will go through the SMTP of its own. 4) when DomainA send mail to DomainB or viseversa it will go through the SMTP which results slow delivery of mail. Q:- 1) is there any way i can configure these servers to deliver mail to each other directly. 2) on Exchange 2000 any mail for DomainB must go through any conector,deliver directly or smar...

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800ccc0dThis would not be a major pr
Dell inspirion 1545 Windows Vista HB MSG: The host 'http://get.live.com could not be found' Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11001 I have uninstalled/Installed Windows Live Mail and get the same error. Email cannot be accessed via the Windows Live interface, only via hotmail. This would not be a major problem except that I cannot send photos. -- Thanks for the help. JohnnyT http://get.live.com is not used for email Is this problem occurring with a Hotmail account ? If using the pop3/smtp protocol for sending/receiving with a Hotmail account...

copy all incoming and outgoing mail to alternate mailbox?
I have been tasked with finding a way to monitor some user (s) so that we can keep a copy of all mail sent to and from that user without their knowledge. How can this be done? I am using W2003 AD / Exchange 2003. Take a look at SelectiveJournaling application at www.ivasoft.biz - it could help. -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer www.ivasoft.biz "Jim Rodgers" <jim.rodgers@bataviatrans.com> wrote: news:17c6f01c44962$0ce121c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have been tasked with finding a way to monitor some user > (s) so that we can keep a copy of all mail se...

Adding a VCard to an e-mail using Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2003.
Hello. I have a question. Does anyone here know how to add a VCard to an e-mail in Outlook 2000 as well as in Outlook 2003? I want to be able to do this after I click new and I have a new blank message on my screen. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. -- darylakagod Outlook provides no way to add a vCard .vcf file in this scenario. The built-in way to do it is to start with a contact, not a message, and choose Forward as vCard on the contact's Actions menu. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Admin...

.OST full (2 GB) during POP collection = all new mail lost?
The subject says it all... Outlook 2003 in Cached Exchange Mode (non-Unicode, i.e. inheriting old 2 GB limit) on Windows XP. Was working offline, collecting two days of POP3 mail, and at the end of the collection I got the error message saying that the .ost file had reached the size limit... Very stupidly, Outlook 2003 (!!!) _deleted_ all mail from the POP3 server before making sure that the same had been stored properly, so it appears to be all lost now? Just out of curiosity, where did Outlook write this data as it was being collected? Was it being appended to the .ost file? I tried ...

HELP! Outlook Keeps Receiving Same E-Mail Messages
Hello: I keep getting the same 6 e-mail messages. This is after calling Norton and Comcast re receiving the same 3 e-mail messages (538 of them since midnight Dec 3!). Of course, it was not their problem, so it must be Outlook. Any thoughts. It sounds like you have an email message with a large attachment that is bogging down your account. What happens with the email is once you have connected to your ISP and clicked on the send/receive button if the connection is lost it will start over again until it can pull all of your messages in 1 sweep. You will need to log on to your accou...

Multiple Email Accounts in Windows Live Mail
I added a yahoo.com email address within Windows Live Mail and decided against it. I removed it from the Live Mail properties but yahoo emails continue to post within Live Mail desktop. I've checked the obvious settings but can't find anything to change to make this stop. I want to totally remove yahoo.com email from Windows Live and access yahoo emails from the Internet. Do you by chance have a Hotmail account and in the account on the web site told it fetch mail from Yahoo? Hotmail website: Options, More Options,. Send and receive mail from other e-mail account...