Can't open URL link from within Outlook

Attempting to click a URL link in an Outlook email
results in simply opening IE with a blank page.  This
happens with all types of URLs (.us,.biz. .gov, etc).  If
the URL is manually entered into IE, everything works OK.

Any ideas?

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Update to Publisher 2000 so I can open Publisher 2003-documents?
I'm using Publisher 2000 and want to open a publication made in the 2003-version. My friend are having trouble with his attempts to save the publication in the 2000 format in his 2003 version. He gets an error message and the program wants to report to Microsoft. I've recommended that he'd download and install all available updates, hoping that this will solve the problem in his part. But if it does not - are there an update for Publisher 2000 that will make it possible for me to open a 2003 publication? What is your friend's error? Maybe we can help. There is no update ...

Change paths to linked external data
Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third is to a .csv file. Is there a way in VBA to change the paths to these? Basically, i want to set up a form where the user can specify the new paths in text boxes if any of these files are moved. Anybody help me out? (Access 2007) cyb3rwolf wrote: >Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table >in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third >is to a .csv...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Combo box filter before form opens
frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. frmEntryEdit uses cboEntryNum to allow user to select from the filtered records. This is working correctly, however if no records fit the filter, I get an open frmEntryEdit, with no records in the cboEntryNum. I would rather have a message box that states "No Data fits the criteria", than have frmEntry Edit open. Is this possible? -- Teach me to fish! Thanks for the help. Pax, M m stroup wrote: >frmSearchType with cboType and cmdOpenForm which opens frmEntryEdit. >frmEntryEdit use...

Outlook user profiles

excel file can't be opened #2

MBF file won't open...am I hosed???
In my previous computer I had a flaky hard drive. While it still worked I backed up all my important files to CD's and DVD's. Since I dutifully backed up my MNY file (to two locations) each time I used my Money 2001 I didn't think to copy my MNY file I merely copied the MBF files from those locations. Once, I had to use that an MBF file as my MNY file was corrupt and it worked flawlessly. I saw no reason why it shouldn't do so again. Plus I was in panic mode to get all the data possible from the dying HD. Now that I have a new computer I installed my copy of MM 2001 and wh...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

A Linking Problem
Assume I have a column of numbers, in a file named Source. (range is B2:B10). These cells are linked to a column in a file named Destination(range is E2:E10). If I add a new row 5 to the source, is there a way I can get the previously linked cells in Destination to continue to display the correct values. After adding the new row 5 in source, rows in Destination below row 5 display values from rows below (in the Source file). I hope this is not too confusing a question (I am confused). If it of importance, the linking was done using Paste Link in the Paste Special dialog. Thanks. Hi PA Yo...

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Is this possible within Excel 2000?
Hi, I've used Excel on a get by basis for many years at work, and I'm just beginning to realise its vast capabilities, having viewed several groups which I didn't know existed previously. I subsequently would like to ask if it is possible for Excel to look at the numerical or text content of a cell on one worksheet and then look at a predefined range on another worksheet and find the equivalent cell content and then move the cursor to that cell? This has me stumped presently. Thanks in advance for any assistance. J.J. To actually move the selection, you'd need to use a litt...

How do you check out a file from a link
I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When I open the file the option to 'check out the file' does not appear at the top of my screen. This function does work for a word document in the same library. Please can you advise. Thanks With your browser, go to the Library where the document is located and check out from there. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 16/04/10 15:44, Tracey T wrote: > I have received a link to an excel file stored in a SharePoint library. When > I open the file the option to 'check out the fi...

Error by open contacts or activities after Migration to CRM 3.0
Hello, i ve migrated our CRM 1.2 System to CRM 3.0 Now I get a error-page when I open contacts or activities or so. I cannot open the main form of these entities (customizing). Any ideas? Stefan ...

Excel 2000 fail to open workbook

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem