Can't get third outlook account to show up

MS Outlook 2k3

This is frustrating me, I did the typical add email stuff and all went
well, but now the email isnt showing up in my arranged list (arranging
by accounts so I can view all my emails at the same time)

When I try to send an email, however, I can choose this account from
the accounts drop down menu, and it will send an email.

any ideas? i've been searching forever.

So you're using the Arrange By | E-mail Account view on your Inbox and you
don't see this 3rd e-mail account as one of the groups?  First, do you have
any e-mails actually FROM that account to show?  If so, what did you name the
account when you set it up?  For instance -- home, work, gmail, etc.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

"cutdajibbajabba@gmail.com" wrote:

> MS Outlook 2k3
>
> This is frustrating me, I did the typical add email stuff and all went
> well, but now the email isnt showing up in my arranged list (arranging
> by accounts so I can view all my emails at the same time)
>
> When I try to send an email, however, I can choose this account from
> the accounts drop down menu, and it will send an email.
>
> any ideas? i've been searching forever.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Hello all, I have a rather simple to describe but difficult to solve problem. Our customers want to use our ANSI MFC program to show different languages. For example Polish. When I set the font for the different controls they behave different. For example the CEdit shows the polish characters just right but the CButton with checkbox style shows glyphs instead of the special characters. Every control that is owner draw and uses for example the DrawText() function of the device context shows the characters right. I've experimented with _UNICODE for the display part and everything I could ...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Outlook default to paragraph

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

outlook 98 corperate forms

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

Outlook OOF

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Exchange 2007 across account search

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...