Can't get Outlook 2K3 to connect with RPC over HTTPS

Hi all,
I am pulling my hair out now.  I have followed, to the letter, the steps in
article 833401, but I cannot get the Outlook 2K3 client on my laptop to
connect to the Exchange server with RPC over HTTP.  My server configuration
is Windows SBS 2K3, and I have allowed Outlook over the Internet in the
ICEW, but it still will not work.  The client is XP with SP2 installed, all
patches have been applied for Office 2003 as well.

I think the problem is on the client side, when I run the outlook /rpcdiag
command the CONN column never shows RPC over HTTP.  Also looking in the
registry on the client machine, there is no RPC key under
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook.

I would really like to get this working, so any suggestions and or help you
all can render will be much appreciated.

TIA,
Art Billings

0
abillings (1)

CRM address book in Outlook

POST or GET?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

MS POS = RMS? Also, SQL Connectivity...

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 97 and express email problems

get a result of an sql into a field

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

outlook 2007 e-mail

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

Outlook context menu lost most options
Hi there. I'd dearly love some help with this matter. It's been going on for months now. Has anyone got any idea how I can sort this issue out? "Jonathan E. (NZ)" <s_pam_stop@hotmail.comTAKEOUTTHESECAPS> wrote in message news:<eYICp6NCFHA.3976@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>... Hi there, I run outlook 2003. It would seem that the context menu has lost the plot. It looks like outlook has gone into some "mode" other than the one it is usually in by default. I have found that when I right click on any mail folder the context menu has very different options f...