Can't get Outlook 2003 to close all the way---Please help

Hi all,
I just installed Office 2003 on a Windows XP professional System. I
can't get outlook to shut down all the way. I've searched Google and
have discovered that this is not an isolated incident and that many
are having this problem. I have not been able to located a posting
that provides a soultion yet. Can anyone help?

I do have a Pcoket PC with Active Sync installed. I also deleted my
existing pst file and created a new one with no data in it and I still
have the same problem.

Please help. This product has bee out for a little while and with the
widespread amount of people who have experienced this issue, surely
Microsoft has a fix for this. Has anyone spoken to them yet?
Thanks in advance!!!
Regards,
Steve B.
PaceMkrRepREMOVE_NO_SPAM@Hotmail.com