Can't find where to change view!

I have Outlook 2002 all fully patched both on my Desktop and on my
Laptop. When I view a particular message on my desktop version, it views
in HTML. When I view the SAME message in Outlook on the laptop, it's
just plain text.
I can't for the life of me, find the option in Outlook on the laptop to
change that! (It's probably SO obvious I just haven't seen it!)

Thanks
Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
0
gordonbp11 (453)

Do you have the Slovak Attachment Options add-in installed on the laptop? If so,
check to see if the "Read all email as plain text" is enabled.

wayfarrer wrote:
> Do you have the Slovak Attachment Options add-in installed on the laptop? If so,
> check to see if the "Read all email as plain text" is enabled.
>
> "Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
>
>>I have Outlook 2002 all fully patched both on my Desktop and on my
>>Laptop. When I view a particular message on my desktop version, it views
>>in HTML. When I view the SAME message in Outlook on the laptop, it's
>>just plain text.
>>I can't for the life of me, find the option in Outlook on the laptop to
>>change that! (It's probably SO obvious I just haven't seen it!)
>>
>>Thanks

Thanks - that was the answer!

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
0
gordonbp11 (453)
2/25/2005 3:26:02 PM
You're welcome....sometimes we just get lucky with our guesses! ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

> wayfarrer wrote:
> > Do you have the Slovak Attachment Options add-in installed on the laptop? If
so,
> > check to see if the "Read all email as plain text" is enabled.
> >
> > "Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> >>I have Outlook 2002 all fully patched both on my Desktop and on my
> >>Laptop. When I view a particular message on my desktop version, it views
> >>in HTML. When I view the SAME message in Outlook on the laptop, it's
> >>just plain text.
> >>I can't for the life of me, find the option in Outlook on the laptop to
> >>change that! (It's probably SO obvious I just haven't seen it!)
> >>
> >>Thanks
>
> Thanks - that was the answer!
>
> --
> Interim Systems and Management Accounting
> Gordon Burgess-Parker
> Director
> www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

changing show names list
The answer below was not the answer to the question. I don't want to move it. I want to edit the list so that Outlook Address Book is listed beneath Personal Address Book and above Global Address book. Thanks! Subject: Re: moving listings in the "Show names from the:" box From: "Roady [MVP]" <newsgroups_DELETE_@_DELETE_sparnaaij_NO_._SPAM_net> Sent: 7/7/2004 3:52:20 PM Tools-> Address Book and then Tools-> Options... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com ----- "tboz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

An hour's worth of changes disappeared
Using MS Publisher 2003. A colleague (very new to Publisher) and I made dozens of changes to a Pub file, clicking save every few minutes. Changes were on several pages in many different text boxes. I left my colleague to work by himself and a few minutes later he said that all but the most recent changes had disappeared. He has not exited the program and re-entered it, nor had he opened a file of an earlier version of the document - the file name we started with was still showing. My colleague said that he had not done a save before the disappearance of the changes (I cannot swear that...

How do I change macro text with another macro?
Hello, I have a set of workbooks that all have a similar macro in them. Each of these macros contains a string I need to change, but to change it manually in each file is time prohibitive - 60+ files. Given I already have one of these files open with a seperate macro, from the seperate macro, how do I access the module - say Module1, search for the line that contains the text needing to be changed, change it and then close the file? I already have the list of files and the loop to go through all of them. I am just unclear on how to change the Module1/Macro text from another macro. Any ide...

changing cell value makes the formula plain text
I have a working formula: =COUNTIFS(E3:E74,"In Progress",F4:F74,A97)+COUNTIFS(E4:E74,"Not Done",F4:F74,A97) BUT when I change something like E3, to E4, the formula appears simply as plain text. Any ideas? Stergios The row references should be same for all conditions. 4 to 74 ... as below...You dont need to repeat countifs() instead you can try the below version. =SUM(COUNTIFS(E4:E74,{"In Progress","Not Done"},F4:F74,A97)) -- Jacob "spandon" wrote: > I have a working formula: > > =COUNTIFS(E3:E74,...

doing save as and get message that it cant find file
I create a spreadsheet in Office 2007 and want to save it to a server on the network. I do Save As and point to server location and error message comes back saying "The file cannot be found". Only option is OK and then message pops up saing that Document was not saved. I am able to do the same operation using Office 2003. ...

how to find my emails back up on MS exchange server 2003 server
(Type your message here) Hi recently my system hard disk is crashed and i lost all my emails, is there any way to retieve all my emails from MS exchnage server 2003? we are using Outlook 2003 and Ms exchange 2003 server on W2k3 server,, i really appreciate early reply -------------------------------- From: crisdy r ----------------------- Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/) <Id>vvvVXU4h1EmHO+yaKhvTLA==</Id> I would suggest to contact Microsoft PSS. -------------------------- Martin Tuip MVP Exchange Exchange 2000 List owner www.exchange-mail.org www.shar...

Change Page Orientation
Hi Folks, I am trying to do a newsletter that has portrait page orientation on all pages but one. I need to put the calendar in Landscape orientation. When I change the orientation, ALL pages change. Is there not a way to have 2 different orientations in the same document? Help!! -- HeidiS Group all the objects you have on the page you want landscaped, rotate 90 degrees. You might have to adjust objects. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "HeidiS" <heidisatwork@hotmail.com.(dontSpamme)> wrote in message news:FA3C1452-A360-4864-B614-082D1C7B9696@microsoft.com... >...

How do I view complete text content in an Excel Comment box?
When scrolling over comment boxes in Excel, I can only partially view note content. Is it possible to specifiy the size of the comment box OR is there any simple method available to view complete contents of comment box while scrolling over? Right-click>Edit Comment>Drag to re-size. Or re-size all using code. http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#Resize Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:41:01 -0700, Deaglan1 <Deaglan1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When scrolling over comment boxes in Excel, I can only partially view note ...

find which distribution lists contacts are in
Hi, My contacts are in a relatively wide array of distribution lists. Is there a way of identifying what lists each or in without having to open each list individually. Thnaks in advance. -- jbyrne "jbyrne" <jbyrne.5e8079d@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:jbyrne.5e8079d@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi, > > My contacts are in a relatively wide array of distribution lists. Is > there a way of identifying what lists each or in without having to open > each list individually. > > Thnaks in advance. > No. If you u...

Changing Outlook 2003 Startup Folder
Using Outlook 2003 xp2 How do I can Outlook to startup in a folder other than the default inbox? I've searched all posted messages w/o success as well as Google. Hello mpierce, you wrote on 21 Jun 2005 03:52:03 -0500: > Using Outlook 2003 xp2 > > How do I can Outlook to startup in a folder other than the default > inbox? I've searched all posted messages w/o success as well as > Google. Tools | Options | More | More Options -- Best Regards Christian Goeller In English that's Tools > Options > Other > Advanced Options... -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Out...

Finding & removing MoSearch.exe
I am getting a MS Visual C++ Runtime Library error. Instructions on how to resolve say to find the MoSearch.exestartup item through the /run/msconfig/ .... but there is NO MoSearch.exe file. So what do I do now?? -- Thanks. Rob You could Find the file and rename it to mosearch.exD and then it should toss an error you can trace. rpm wrote: > I am getting a MS Visual C++ Runtime Library error. Instructions on how to > resolve say to find the MoSearch.exestartup item through the /run/msconfig/ > ... but there is NO MoSearch.exe file. > > So what do I do ...

internal ip changes
Few days ago I have been portforwarding ports 20-21 in my router for using my FTP server. Thought I had done the job for once and for all and everything worked fine. Today people again couldn't get into my server. After looking in the router setup again, it seemed that all by itself the inernal ip of the PC had changed, so I had to portforward to another ip again! Is this normal? How can I prevent this from happening? Of course I don't want to mess around with the router setup every single day! -- regards, |\ /| | \/ |@rk \../ \/os Set an IP re...

Changing division error
Hello, We are modifying the structure of our organization. So I created two new BU. I affected every CRM users to their new BU. Everything was ok excepted for one user. I got an error for a particular user. I realized that he was the manager of a desactivated user. So I reactived the user, and tried to change my manager's BU. But I still get an error. Watching on the server I've this error in the log : 'The server didn't want to process that request' I've tried plenty of things (changing the manager of the other user, testing with another BU...). I've noted ...

CRM 1.2 hangs with Windows XP SP2 RC1, which new security reg key to change?
Hi all, Ive installed crm1.2 to eval and the xpsp2rc1 test pc cannot get past the first page, the window hangs. Other machines are fine, so Im guessing its one of the new com, rpc or other security "fixes" in xpsp2 thats bust it. Does anyone know which one its likely to be, so I can disable the right one? Thanks Rich Hi: Is this in the browser client or SFO client? If it's the browser SP2 includes a pop-up blocker and such blockers break the CRM functionality...you can disable the new IE pop-up blocker (it's on by default) by opening IE and clicking Tools->Pop-Up...

Office 2008 finds update is needed, but won't update... #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel When I check for updates, Office 2008 recognizes that I need an update (12.0.1). It downloads and when the software tries to search for a drive that needs the update, it doesn't find one . I get this message next to a STOP sign with exclamation point... You cannot install Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac 12.0.1 Update on this volume. A version of the software required to install this update was not found on this volume. This doesn't make sense to me. I have the software installed when Word was open, I would go to ...

Code to change a named range
Hello, I have a macro that runs and it ends up having to delete row 2 on 2 different sheets, which I do with..... which I am only showing a portion to make it short and easy. This causes a problem is it causes my named range to have a #REF where it used to say $B$2. With .Worksheets("BO Ref List") .Range("A1").PasteSpecial .Columns("A:B").RemoveDuplicates Columns:=Array(1, 2), Header:=xlYes .Range("A2:B2").Delete Shift:=xlUp With .Worksheets("FO Ref List") .Ra...

Changing the SMTP
Hi, When I add an SMTP address and change the default to the new one my pop3 connector does not download mails. When I add the new SMTP in the list it works fine downloading and delivering mail to the user. But as soon as I change the default SMTP, no mail is delivered to the user. I am doing this in the users section when I open Server Management in Small Business Server 2003. I cannot open Exchange System Manager as it does not open. All I have to do is add another domain for all users and make that the default for sending and receiving mails. They should also receive emails on t...

font changing on forwarded messages.
Occasionally when I send an email, the recipients copy of the email has font irregularities. For example, one sentence will be typed in Arial 10, then next few sentences are in Arial 12, and then abruptly its changed back to Arial 10. Oddly, it doesn't display like this on my computer before I send the email. Also, it doesn't look like this in my sent items. However it does look odd on the recipient's side. It happens when I send it to different people. If they forward the email back to me, then I can see the font irregularities. I have tried format/reload of my Windows ...

How to do find and replace throughout whole worksheets
i want to do find and replace operation, but i want that this should do in all worksheets under current file. i don't want to go to each worksheets and do do same find and search operation. Hi Be sure you don't have any ranges selected on any worksheet. Select all worksheets (click on 1st sheet tab, hold down Shift key and click on last sheet tab). Select replace, enter what search for and replace with what, and press ReplaceAll. -- Arvi Laanemets (When sending e-mail, use address arvil<At>tarkon.ee) "gyan" <gyan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

Change the Shape of a Comment in Excel 2007
Hello Everyone, I'm using Excel 2007 and can't figure out how to change the shape of a comment. In 2003 you would select the comment and then from the Drawing toolbar select Draw, Change Autoshape. From what I could gather from Help I should select the comment and make a selection from the Format tab, but that tab doesn't appear when when a comment is selected. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Tanya You can add the Change Shape command to the Quick Access Toolbar, then use it to change the shape of the selected comment. Tanya wrote: > Hello Everyone, > I...

Find the mms:// address in IE8 ?
I use a web site that has demonstration or training videos. Last time I used the site I was using IE7. I do not like watching video in browsers. The http:// address was in the address bar but not the real address which was a mms:// address. I would find the mms:// address in IE7 and paste it into Windows Media Player. The video played so much better and I could back it up and go over details again till I understood the training. I have IE8 now. I go back to view those videos. Same thing. The http:// address was in the address bar but not the real address which I assume is...

Missing Form View
I have a front end containing some 60 forms with subforms. Somehow all the forms connected to one Tabular object (?) show blank. I can see the forms in design view, can see the headers in datasheet view, but cannot see anything in Form view which is where we want to input our data. I have checked all the hidden properties, imported to a new DB and checked my tape backups. It seems as though everytime I open a backup, the forms disapear again. I am using a backup from a date where I know the forms were there because it is our monthly metrics and I did an upload from them last month. I ca...

cannot change datasource of pivotchart
I have PivotChart that is showing the number of opportunities of each type in each financial quarter. I want to include a bar to show the total of each type but the PivotChart wont let me change the data source. Is there a way around this? ...

Movado Just Added & Hard To Find Models Watch, Popular Wristwatch
Movado Just Added & Hard To Find Models Watch, Popular Wristwatch Popular Watches: http://www.watchebay.net/ Movado Watches: http://www.watchebay.net/Movado-Watches.html Movado Just Added & Hard To Find Models Watch: http://www.watchebay.net/Movado-Just-Added-Hard-To-Find-Models.html Movado Just Added & Hard To Find Models All Hot Luxury Wristwatch : Movado Modo Ladies Watch 0605767 : http://www.watchebay.net/Movado-Modo-Ladies-Watch-0605767.html Movado Trevi Ladies Watch 0603967 : http://www.watchebay.net/Movado-Trevi-Ladies-Watch-0603967.html Movado SI Stainless Steel Mens ...

5 columns numbers find lo-hi & % change..
got it? my way would be a long equation.. have (to-fm)/fm% for %change, Thanks ...