can't display multiple months in Navigation pane

I don't understand why this should be so difficult -

I'm trying to display multiple months on the left side of the calendar view.
 I can get 2, but that's it.  All the buttons are minimized, as I read to do
in a previous post, but this doesn't help.

This stupid thing called "my calendars" is taking up 1/2 of the room, and
it's something I don't need.  But you can't get rid of it.  Sweet Job
Microsoft!

Anyone know a solution?

Thanks in advance
0
dane1 (8)

Great Dane <Great Dane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I don't understand why this should be so difficult -
>
> I'm trying to display multiple months on the left side of the
> calendar view. I can get 2, but that's it.  All the buttons are
> minimized, as I read to do in a previous post, but this doesn't help.

Drag the right border of the Navigation Pane mpre to the right to make it
wider.  More Date Navigator months will appear.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

multiple emails being sent out #2
It appears that when a message is sent through a > distribution list that sometimes the email gets hung in > the outbox. Outlook believes that the message has failed > to send but does not bring up an error message or > anything, it will just attempt to send it again approx. 2 > mins later. > The sending computer has in its sent items that the > message was sent at 10:30 AM > Two of the recieving computers recieved the message at > 10:14 AM > 10:18 AM > 10:20 AM > 10:22 AM > all computers recieve the time from the domain controller > so that the ti...

not enough resources to display completely starting excel 2010
I have just performed a clean install of Office 2010, having totally removed my Office 2007. I have installed the 64 bit variant, running on my (fairly new) Sony Vaio with 250 Gb ssd and 6 Gb RAM. I am running windows 7 ultimate (64 bit). Imagine my surprise that, whenever I start Excel, I get the error message: Not enough resources to display completely!!! I have not opened any workbook, nor do I have any other programs running, and I am a bit perplexed as to what could be causing this issue. Any ideas? I did also get some error messages when first starting Word but these see...

Displaying an image
Hi, I have an asx file which plays various videos. However, I want tio show a gif image for several seconds between wmv videos. Can this be done, and if so what code should I use in the asx file? Thanks inadvance, Simon Keeling On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 09:44:46 -0800 (PST), Simon Keeling <simon@weatherweb.net> wrote: >Hi, > >I have an asx file which plays various videos. > >However, I want tio show a gif image for several seconds between wmv >videos. > >Can this be done, and if so what code should I use in the asx file? > Hi, I replied...

Displaying Message from event sink to Edit control in dialog box
Hai I am working on FTP Software using MFC and i have to write the ftp server request and response to tracer window. The server request and response were caught by Eventsink and i donot know how to pass this text to edit control in dialog box which is another class. Here is coding of Event Sink / EventSink.cpp : implementation file // #include "stdafx.h" #include "RoboFTPClient.h" #include "RoboFTPClientDlg.h" #include "Eventsink.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif extern long gnResult...

Why does a graphic or print multiple times in the same document?
When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple times in the same document. This could be many things- Temp files need cleaning A simple restart of cpu & printer A bad printer driver Check those first. "Carla" wrote: > When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear multiple > times in the same document. Carla wrote: || When I print from publisher to my Canon color copier,graphics appear || multiple times in the same document. Carla, check out the following kb article. This is actually a known bug that affects the e...

Calculated Control Refers to Multiple Reports
I have five reports, which for formatting reasons cannot be combined into one. They all open automatically with one command and need to be paginated as if they are one report. The number of pages for each report will differ depending on the data entered for each record. Pagination for each report sums the total number of pages ([Pages]) for the previous reports. The calculated control in the reports looks like this: report name: Report 2 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1]![Pages]+1 report name: Report 3 control name: NewPage control source: =[Reports]![Report1...

HTML Displayed in Outlook
I cannot display html script in Outlook 2002. I changed security settings to Internet which matches IE. Anyone ever had this problem with Window XP and Outlook? ...

Multiple Fore Colors in one Field
I have a single result text field in which I string some numbers together in aseparated by a comma, such as "1,5,(9),12" Is there anyway that I can have different colored text in the same field? In my example above, 1 would be green, 5 would be blue, and (9),12 would be red. Thanks, Mike I suppose it might be possible if you used an RTF control, but other than that, no. Why are you trying to put multiple values into a single field? That's a violation of database normalization principles, which is a major reason why Access doesn't provide any means of doing it. --...

Problems with Exchange across multiple domains in same forest
Hey all, hoping I can get some help here: 1. Unable to view GAL for separate domain in same forest. Full GAL shows up in ESM but not in outlook. GAL that does show will update as new users added to first domain, but not second domain obviously. 2. Unable to authenticate to exchange server from second domain when setting up exchange connection. When setting up exchange connection using a user from first domain exchange works fine. Any help appreciated! -- ____________________________________________ Scott C. Reynolds - Tales From the SharpSide http://www.scottcreynolds....

Outlook 2000 display name
Trying to change the display name of an account in Outlook 2000 SP-3 Windows XP machine But I can't find the option to do it, all I keep on getting is e-mail services and nothing that says accounts even when I go through options. Any help would be appreciated Corp/Workgroup mode does not use the term account. Your Internet Mail Service is your email account. Set the name there in Properties -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Miranda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2a01c46e89$a46fc5e0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Trying to change the display n...

multiple images in list control #2
Hi, I need to insert individual images for individual columns in a list control. How to go about this ? Thank you. ...

Display names in Global address book do not update
I made a change to one of my users so that their display name shows as last name, first name. This change has not been applied to the global address book, but you can see the change has been made in active directory users and computers. Any idea how I update this change for the global address book? Thanks, Mike YOu need to wait for the global catalogs to refresh.....depends on your AD topology. "Mike Fefferman" <mike@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:%23v%23sxI5PFHA.3156@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... >I made a change to one of my users so that their display name show...

Changing formula in multiple cells or range simultaneously
I am trying to change the value in multiple cells in a large worksheet simultaneuously. I want to identify the range and then adjust the formula in the entire range. Is there a way that I can highlight the range and then change to formula in each, simultaneously? For example, if I wanted to double the value in the entire range, how would I do this? Thanks, Michael You could put 2 in an empty cell. Copy it Edit|Paste special|click on Multiply under the operation section. Then clear out that 2. But it really depends on what kind of change you're making. If you wanted to ad...

Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading
I have an environment with 4 exchange 2003 servers 1 frontend and 3 backend servers. I have 3 servers in one site 1 is the FE server and 2 are the BE servers, one of these servers is on another site. There is no proxy server between these servers and all of them are in the same network and there no traffic being filtered between these exchange servers. Suddenly I started seeing this message when users are oppening OWA ( Outlook Web Access Does Not Display Inbox Messages When a "Loading..." Message Is Displayed). I have checked the authentication settings and all settimngs have ...

Excel Array Formula: Multiple Criteria Sum IF Challenge
Currently, I have the following Excel Worksheet Invc No Code Status Charges RejCode 291 CH no pay 50 291 CH no pay 50 291 PY no pay ded 152 CH no pay 50 152 CH no pay 25 152 PY no pay dat 206 CH no pay 50 206 CH no pay 50 206 PY no pay 507 CH no pay 50 507 CH no pay 45 507 PY no pay ded 600 CH overpaid 25 600 CH overpaid 25 600 PY overpaid ded I would like to obtain the following results, Total Charges by Rejecte "no pay" invoices and the specific "no pay" invoices with rejections a displayed below: Total Charges by Rejected "No pay"...

Count with multiple criteria
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to make a small "load" calculator which would count the current load for each individual based on below data: A B C D JJ 4 21/04 JJ 2 19/04 BJ 2 18/04 DONE BJ 5 16/04 JJ 2 20/04 DONE BJ 3 24/04 Today : 21/04 A - Individual B - Hour required to complete task C - Deadline (week/year) D - "DONE" if completed, otherwise empty So the goal is to calculate for each indivual the total number of hours (from column B) with following conditions: for Individual JJ sum column B if C equal o...

formating multiple worksheet via print preview
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that I need to change several features about all the worksheets (page orientation, fit to 1 page, etc.). How can I do this formating and have it apply to all the worksheets selected in the group rather than having to do it to each worksheet separately? Thanks in advance. Roger Roger Group the worksheets you want to change. Change the relevant settings on one of them and it will be reflected in the others. Don't forget to ungroup the sheets afterwards. Andy. "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

outlook 2010 folder display missing after email moved into it
After you move a message into a folder, the folder name on the folders display pane on the left disappeared... the only way to get it back is to exit and restart outlook 2010 However, this doesn't happen if you move a message into a subfolder.. ...

Subform Filter with Multiple Criteria
Hi all, I've got a subform and can filter via this code: frmSUB.Form.Filter = strFilter frmSUB.Form.FilterOn = True But, it only works with a single criteria, so when strFilter = something like [Application] = 'ProgramA' If I try multiple criteria, I get error 2448. Something must be wrong w/ my syntax, but I don't know what it could be. Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance - [Application] = 'ProgramA';[Profile] = 'AMAS' On Aug 3, 9:35 am, Zilty <ziltm...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I've got a subform and can filter via this ...

percenatge increase in values across multiple cells
Hi I have a spreadsheet of numerical values and I simply want to increase all values, in all cells, by 17.5%. Can anyone please tell me how to do this? Many thanks David David Type 1.175 in a spare cell and copy it... Highlight your numbers and then edit>paste special...>values+multiply -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "David" <curvedball@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9audnfgVAp7yfQfZRVnyrA@bt.com... > Hi > > I have a spreadsheet of numerical values and I simp...

Garmin nüvi 1490T 5-Inch Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator with Integrated Traffic Receiver
Price:$499.99 Image: http:///image.php?id=B002771V48 Best deal: http:///index.php?id=B002771V48 The large 5.0" nüvi 1490T offers multiple-point routing and lane assist with junction view to help you manage busy highway interchanges. It also has subscription-free traffic alerts for most cities, hands-free calling, pedestrian navigation options and ecoRoute.It realistically displays road signs and junctions on your route along with arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation. ACCESSORIES: Garmin MapSource MetroGuide of Denmark and Sweden for Garmin GPS Units (CD R...

get Cell to not display ( $
hi, i have cells that are formatted for accounting and the cell formula contains the SUM feature, when the cells are empty and waiting for a value, they display ($ -) and so i have those symblos everywhere and would like the cell just to be blank and then show up with the dollar sign when a value appears in it. Any ideas? thanks Try this. There might be an easier one, but this is what I use. S 14 5 15 5 =IF(SUM(S14:S18)=0,"",(SUM(S14:S18))) 16 5 17 5 ...

Contacts not Displayed in Main Window
I did a fresh install of Windows XP Pro SP3. I just installed Windows Live Mail and Live Messenger. In Messenger my contacts are not displayed in the main window. And in Live Mail I cannot open the Layout Options box in order to change the position of the reading pane from the right to the bottom. I was having these same issues before I reinstalled the OS. I have another computer running XP SP2 with Live Mail and Messenger on it and I have not had these problems. Support from MS has not been able to help. Same problem here on a brand new computer from Dell. It had the fu...

CRM4
Hi, I've used CRM 4 for about 2 weeks now and everything was working fine. The problem that i'm having now is that when I track an email in CRM and click on view in CRM it comes up with a blank page. this only happens on my machine, I checked pop ups, security, ran all updates to be on the safe side and still no resolution. any help is appreciated. url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1265-1.aspx ...

Mid month financial statements
I need to produce a balance sheet and P&L financial statements as of 3/7/05. Is there a way to tell FRx to capture transactions between specific dates (3/1 to 3/7) and not the full month? We use Great Plains 7.0, FRx 6.5 Susan, You can use the start and end dates in the column setup to restrict the transactions that show up on your reports. Depending on the type of the report and what columns you have, the exact solution will be slightly different. For more details, go to help in FRx and type in "Restricting Columns to Specific Dates" in the search - I don't hav...