Can't delet Inbox messages.

I can not delete anything in my inbox.  I can send email
and view my email but when I highlite the message I can
not delete...not even with the keyboard delete key.  Any
ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks.
0
kknies (1)

More info, please - version and SP level of Outlook? Size of PST file?

Ken wrote:
> I can not delete anything in my inbox.  I can send email
> and view my email but when I highlite the message I can
> not delete...not even with the keyboard delete key.  Any
> ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks.

0
lanwench (7567)

Some Messages where rejected by smtp
I've been trying to troubleshoot a very strange mail issue on an W2K3 (Exchange 2003) server for about 6 weeks now and am desperately looking for help. Here is a sample of what I'm working with (failed inbound SMTP session): date time c-ip cs-username cs-method cs-uri-query sc-status sc-win32-status sc-bytes cs-bytes time-taken 2004-12-14 16:09:42 65.54.187.77 hotmail.com EHLO +hotmail.com 250 0 171 16 0 2004-12-14 16:09:42 65.54.187.77 hotmail.com MAIL +FROM:<johnrabel@hotmail.com> 250 0 46 33 0 2004-12-14 16:09:42 65.54.187.77 hotmail.com RCPT +TO:<Dick@recipientdomain.co...

Duplicated Messages
Hi Some of my clients are receiving duplicated messages in their inboxes , and at times 9 of the same message comes in. I have an exchange 2000 server with outlook 2000 clients. Can any one help, I've tried everything thank Donavan Donavan wrote: > Hi , > Some of my clients are receiving duplicated messages in their inboxes , and at times 9 of the same message comes in. I have an exchange 2000 server with outlook 2000 clients. Open Internet headers of two successive duplicates and compare times in Received:. This should tell you where the message gets resent. > Can ...

No warning messages in IM 10
We recently upgraded to GP 10 & IM 10. In the old version (8.0), it used to give warning messages whenever the source file contained employees that were not in GP. In the new version, no such warning messages appear. It just doesn't integrate those employees in GP. All the other records integrate just fine and at the end of the integration, it gives a message that the integration completed successfully. Also, when trying to open the log file from IM, it gives the following error: Error in Microsoft.Dynamics.GP.IntegrationManager.IMlog.frmLogViewer.OpenFile Has anyone seen this b...

SaveAs wk3 file type error message
I'm trying to convert an Excel worksheet to a Lotus 123, wk3, file format. I've had to use Excel 2003 as Excel 2007 no longer appears to offer the Lotus 123 file formats. When I do the SaveAs command in Excel 2003 an error is generated saying "You are attempting to save a file type that is blocked by your registry policy setting." Does anyone know a workaround for this issue? Ken Error message when you try to save a file in Excel 2007 or in Excel 2003: "You are attempting to save a file that is blocked by your registry policy setting" http://s...

contacts not available in outlook when composing message
I'm running an Exchange 2000 Enterprise server on a Windows 2000 Server which is also my domain controller. Until recently, our Contacts folder held about 3000 contacts, and when you compose a new email message you can click the To button and pick from the Contacts list if you choose to do that. Now that list shows up empty, however, if you look at the Folder List in Outlook, you can physically go to the Contacts folder and the contacts are still there, and you can right-click on a contact and click send new email. Is there a way to get it back to where I can select from within a compose n...

easy way to delete all rows with no text in them?
I just took on a client who sends me a multipage spreadsheet weekly with movie times for his 10 theatres. My guess is he just deletes the information from the previous weeks row and adds a new row. His sheet really only needs about 16 columns and maybe 20 rows. The sheets he sends have upwards of 1500 rows and columns. Many of the rows are in between the actual text rows as well. I convert this to a webpage and post to his site. Problem is the sheets are so large they take forever to clean up (in GoLive) and much too long to do by hand. Is there an easy way to delete all rows with no text in...

Error Message
Hi all, I have a question relating to a problem I have started to experience. I have a workbook with 66 sheets (representing x sheets per month - nothing complicated some graphs and data) To grow the workbook into a full 12 months worth of data I usually copy the previous months sheets then adjust the data accordingly. Ive got to November and then copy the sheets to create December. But when I try to change the source data on Decembers sheets I get the error "no more fonts may be added to this workbook" and Im unable to change any data. Very annoying as Its the final sheet...

How do I find files that are Permenately deleted in Outlook?
I have accidently deleted some messages that I had put in folders in Outlook. I checked the recover my deleted Items folder but its only giving me recent deletions. I tried looking for info on where the files go and found tout that they go too a .pst file. I can't open this file because it asks me to browse a program to open it. Any Ideas? Restore from your backup? otherwise msgs are gone! "Jez838" <Jez838@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:903673DF-B5D1-49EF-B22F-B1B31113FBC5@microsoft.com... > I have accidently deleted some messages that I had put i...

Damn 0x800CCC67 Error message (SMTP)
Hi there, suddenly I've been receiving this error message when trying to send messages from my account: An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'teste de envio' Server Error: 421 Server Response: 421 Server: 'smtp.educacaoecidadania.com.br' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC67 Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No POP3 is receiving messages fine... but I can't sent anything through this account. All the advices I got from searching into google don't seem to work. Thanks in advance! Charlie. Is your Internet connection with ed...

deleted emails 03-10-10
how do i retrieve deleted emails from two specific email addresses? sort the deleted items folder on FROM address "blmc" wrote: > how do i retrieve deleted emails from two specific email addresses? ...

not receiving message
Hi, i have this class Video : public CWnd, and I want it to handle a COMMAND message. On the resources Menu IDR_MAINFRAME, I put a menu tab, wich ID is ID_VIDEO_PREVIEW. I want to handle the COMMAND message its generates when is pressed, so i add it to the Video message map using class wizard. My probles is than, when i'm going to preess the menu tab, it is in gray, so i can press it. Besides, if I assign the COMMAND message to be hanldled by the CMainFrame, i can press it. What can i do to let my Video class handles the message? thanks By default your class Video is not going to get an...

why do emails in the inbox disappear when I reply to them?
When I reply to an email in microsoft outlook, the email disappears from the inbox. Does anyone know why? Where does the email go? When I search for the email it will find it and tell me its still in the inbox, but it isnt Have you checked to ensure no rules or filters are applied within Outlook? >-----Original Message----- >When I reply to an email in microsoft outlook, the email disappears from the >inbox. Does anyone know why? Where does the email go? When I search for >the email it will find it and tell me its still in the inbox, but it isnt >. > Fonzy &l...

Locating folder where messages have been filtered to
Hi, I'm having a problem where messages are being sorted upon arrival and being placed in some unknown location. As I download my mail I can see the messages coming in by the message count, I can see them hit the inbox but then they are sorted and relocated elsewhere. To test this I've sent myself messages only to see them go through the process above. Knowing the origin and content of the test messages I can then use FIND to get a list of the messages to confirm their existence. However, under the listing of missing messages under FIND there is no path showing what folder ...

Must delete files in outlook!
I have a problem - outlook is trying to send a confirmation of receipt email on one of my accounts that does not work. I have tried every way to cancel the sending, but it will not do so. Can someone tell me how I can delete all of my outlook emails and send/recieve tasks? I don't mind losing my current emails, if it means I can stop outlook trying to send this email out all the time. thanks, Dan ...

Error message #16
Does anyone know how to fix the following error message? 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) I get this message when i try to reply to some of my emails. HELP! Your ISP is preventing you from "relaying" messages from a third party mail provider through their servers. You may be able to get around this by turning on authentication to your outgoing server. You can do so on the "Outgoing Server" tab for your mail account. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- pl...

Unnecessary messages from the outlook program + ...
Hi there... When I've pressed "send and recieve" and waited... there are two messages from the program which I think should not be necessary and could be dispensed with possibly ?? Message 1. says, new mail has arrived would you like to read it now. Message 2. says, it has been moved. we know that the email messages that it's refering to are spam and have duly been put into the norton antispam folder... so why are these messages necessary and how do we configure to get rid of them. when I press "send and recieve" at the beginning I would like to see and read em...

transaction logs don't delete
Hello NTbackup runs OK (Shadow off, full normal backup) and the event viewer states that it has deleted logs and gives the range of the logs that it has deleted, the correct path etc, but when I look where the logs are stored they're all still there. I posted this a couple of days ago and got some good advice, however I'm still stuck. Apologies for being cheeky and posting again. Bobba "Bobba77" <Bobba77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >NTbackup runs OK (Shadow off, full normal backup) and the event viewer >states that it has deleted logs and gives th...

"Away Message"
I know there is a way to alert any incoming e-mail messages that you are away. BUT I can't figure out how. I have Outlook 2000. Can it be done in 2000? HELP!! You can only use this feature if you are part of an EXCHANGE email system. If not, your ISP/EMAIL provider should have a way to set this up (if not find a new one). "D Fritze" <dfritze@tei7.com> wrote in message news:021e01c35d0b$b87b0800$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I know there is a way to alert any incoming e-mail > messages that you are away. BUT I can't figure out how. > I have Outlook 2000. Can it ...

5.5 message queue
I am running a 5.5 server and I have tested for relay to make sure that I am not an open relay. The problem I am having though is that when I look in my Internet mail Service message queue under "outbound messages awaiting delivery" I have messages in there where the Originator is "<>" and it is getting to be around 500 messages a day. What is this? How can I avoid this in the future? Any help greatly appreciated. -- Cheers! If <> is the originating email address of the outbound emails then they are Non Delivery Reports Exchange Server accepts alia...

Outlook 2007 some message text not marked for spell check -- help
Part of my Outlook 2007 message text is marked with "Do not check spelling or Grammar." Where is this set and how can I unset it so the spell check will look at it and show me mistakes? Thanks! This seems to happen randomly; I'm not necessarily copying text in from Word, just typing an original or reply. ...

Messages stuck in Queue #4
We are running Exchange 2003 on a 2003 server, a user sent out a mail, and in the queue, the original message is there, and it has created a duplicate mail, exact size, date etc. The problem is, is that I cannot delete the duplicate mail, when i right click, i cannot access the Delete options, The only difference with the mails is that the original has all the detail, sender, subject, but the duplicate has non of those details. How do i go about deleting this duplicate mail. Thanks Warren Do you have mail archiving enabled on the store...i am not sure but may be because of that it is ...

Unable to send new messages. How do I configure?
New computer. Trying to configure Outlook 2003. Can receive, forward, and reply but new messages won't go out. What am I missing? Give me a step-by-step. BeyBedu <BeyBedu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > New computer. Trying to configure Outlook 2003. Can receive, forward, > and reply but new messages won't go out. What am I missing? Give me a > step-by-step. Possible failure to properly authenticate to the outgoing server. To what type of account do you refer? -- Brian Tillman ...

2003
My email messages are blank when I receive them and I am not sure why. Any ideas how to correct this issue? And yes, I checked the font on the system and it is set at black Thanks, Mary ...

Send page as email message feature & email attachments
Hi, Publisher 2003, using "send this page as message" in a web publication. I need to attach a zipped folder to the email, but when I go to Attach File and browse for it, it doesn't appear in My Documents. I can see it in My Documents from Explore and I can see it and attach it to an email created & sent from Outlook 2003. Any ideas why the folder is not appearing for me to select when sending from Publisher and how I can attach it to the email? Thank you!!! I can't replicate this. Can you attach files directly from Outlook? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://offic...

Cannot drop email attached to email into inbox
Hi NG, OL2002: I am trying to drop an email attached to another email to the inbox. Error (translated from German): 'Element cannot be copied. Resource is processing file, or you are not authorized.' After the attachment is saved on the hard drive (that works), the same happens when the email is dropped onto the inbox. Thanks for any hint. Cheers, J. ...