Can't create Item #2

I am using Outlook 2000 and when I select an email
address, say in a word document instead of opening up a
new mail message I get a "Can't create Item" message in
Outlook. I have uninstalled Office and reinstalled but
this doesn't seem to have cured the the probelm. Any help
would be gratefully received.

Steve
0
anonymous (74722)

Outlook (Office XP) #2
I am running Windows Xp. I have just installed office Xp on my computer and when I try to close down outlook i get an ERROR window come up that say Outlook has to shut down. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2616.0 ModName: msmapi32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 0001e85d Thanks! ...

How do I create a blank poster document in 11x 17 ?
How do I create a blank poster document in 11 x 17? Thanks If you are trying to setup a poster, you will need to setup your printer for tabloid (11 x 17) first. If your printer cannot print this size stock, your publication will tile. A workaround would be to setup a PDF printer. There are free PDF converters around. Some folks here use www.primopdf.com. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "vtnat" <vtnat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E980EA1-2654-441B-8228-AFA86A8539BF@microsoft.co...

Unnecessary right side margin created in the PDF
I am using PrimopDF to convert a .pub document to PDF. My .pub document fits nicely in the layout and I do not want any margins on either side. However the converted PDF document by PrimoPDF has about 2 cm margin on the right hand side which I do not need. ...

Adding conditional data from 2 separate columns
Hello! Hope someone out there can help, Ive fallen and I cant get up! Basically, I am trying to write a formula that reads something like this: If ('data' from 'worksheet a'! column E4:E695 is "X" AND 'data' from 'worksheet a'! column F4:F695 is "Y") then add them up in a certain cell on a different worksheet. So, If I have 10 instances in worksheet a column e is X and in column f is Y, it should add up to 10. I hope this makes sense. I tried using the COUNTIF function, but cant seem to get it right. FWIW, I didnt write the program, ...

creating a file...
I have created an SDI project unsing MFC and I want to create a hidden file on the C drive named "MyHiddenFile" How would I go about doing this? Thanks, RABMissouri See the CFileStatus structure and CFile::SetStatus RBert wrote: > I have created an SDI project unsing MFC and I want to create a hidden file > on the C drive named "MyHiddenFile" How would I go about doing this? > > Thanks, > RABMissouri > > If it's a NTFS formatted drive.. you may want to look into streams as well. Rail -- Recording Engineer/Software Developer ...

creation of postmaster@[1.2.3.4]
bill creation postmaster@[1.2.3.4] Use Exchange 5.5 in, W2K SP 4 - I need to correct the name of my domain in DSBL, and I created in agreement with the document Q193316 the bill postmaster@[1.2.3.4] actually I already had an user bill that was not being used, and then I entered in way RAW of the exchange and I followed all of the procedures for the creation of the bill, and it was created but I don't get to send for this bill of another private e-mail no participant of the domain, how to correct to receive in this bill. ...

Multiple Activities Change Status (CRM 3.0) #2
Hello I am trying to close (save as completed) multiple activities instead of one at a time. I tried creating a rule in the workflow manager but couldn?t make it work. Help would be greatly appriciated. p.s. I actually found this question in the forum but I can?t see the answer, instead of text it says "This is a multi-part message in MIME format....." Should I be able to see full thread?? http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/33501071/multiple-activities-chang.aspx Best Regards, Haraldur EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Free SharePoint Form Creator/Gen...

Adding menu items to main menu of Great Plains
How would I add menu items to the main menu of Great Plains (not just for one form but so it always shows up) Is this possible using Dexterity? nm, figured it out "Tristan" wrote: > How would I add menu items to the main menu of Great Plains (not just for one > form but so it always shows up) Is this possible using Dexterity? For the benefit of the Discussion group.... Adding menus is possible using Dexterity, but not VBA. The instructions are in the Integration Guide manual that comes with Dexterity in the Chapter on Navigation. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Developm...

hello #2
Hello ,, this is checking mail .. ...

RMS 2.0 Matrix Question
In the Martix/Component Items Tab, you can choose the "Add Items" button and select to add an existing item. The problem is the item is added to the matrix without any information in the Dimension 1 field and you can't update that field. How can you create a matrix for existing items, with out recreating them from scratch? Recreating them looses all previous sales information. We did this frequently in 1.3 in cases where a non matrix item is now being offered in more than 1 size and now should be matrixed. Thanks, TomT ...

Using calculated item to calculate running balances #2
I have a Pivot Table of a cash book showing monthly transactions per account as per example below. A B C D 1 Acc Jan Feb Total 2 100 1000 500 1500 3 200 200 300 500 4 Total 1200 800 2000 5 Running 1200 2000 I would like to add a row at the bottom showing a running balance. This is easy enough with a normal formula eg B5 = sum(B4,A5) and copied to the right. This row gets overwritten if the pivot table expands downwards. I would think adding a calculated item must work, but I do not know how. Can someone help? ...

sheet protection #2
agh, I protected a sheet on my xls when I set it up 2 years ago and have now forgotten the password. Is there anyway of unlocking it for formating ? David ah, sorry just remembered it. thanks anyway dc "David Cleland" <Davidcleland@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OI8JZZotEHA.2520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > agh, > > I protected a sheet on my xls when I set it up 2 years ago and have now > forgotten the password. Is there anyway of unlocking it for formating ? > > David > ...

How do I create a link to [insert name here]
How do I insert a field for users to cutomize a brochure with their company name, i.e., [insert name here]. And if they chose not to add their name, that prompt would not print. Will all your users have Publisher? Or are you creating a web type publication? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Ann Marie" <Ann Marie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E41CBC1B-9F78-42C8-ADF6-C12ED9CA7EF4@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a field for users to cutomize a brochure with their company > name, i.e., [insert name here]. And if they chose not to add their n...

Pivot Table--How can I create from multiple sheets?
Dear Steven: Thank you very much for your reply and advice. I am curious now how to create a Pivot Table from multiple sheets. Whenever I try it fails or doesn't allow me to access the Pivot Table/Pivot Chart Report menu option. If you or anyone else has any insight on this, please let me know. Thanks. -- -=- penciline -=- "steven1001" wrote: > > If you organise your data as follows: > > Date source Account Value > 1/2/06 Cash News 2.50 > 1/2/06 Debit Food 21.50 > 1/2/06 Charge Clothes 52.50 > 1/2/06 Char...

Macro for Graph #2
For the following table, I have written the macro to obtain the graph But the problem is the no. of column and rows can change... So I don want to hard code particularly the first part of macro... Please help. Keyword Date Total Of Value XYZ TUV RST ABC 27/10/2003 7 7 11 100 ABC 27/11/2003 7 3 5 15 ABC 27/12/2003 7 10 200 25 Sub Graph() Charts.Add ActiveChart.ApplyCustomType ChartType:=xlBuiltIn TypeName:="Logarithmic" ActiveChart.SetSourceDat Source:=Sheets("Keyword_Analysis").Range("B2:F4"), PlotBy:=xlColumns ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Delete ActiveC...

Contact with shortcut to other item
Software pre-installed on new PC: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit & Office Basic 2007 + SP2 and all latest updates In Outlook 2007 can create Contacts and on Insert tab use Attach Item and select Insert as Shortcut and choose any Mail or Contact item to insert icon into Notes. Double-left-click on this inserted shortcut icon to open attached item often gives error message: "The program used to create this object is MailMsgAtt. That program is not installed on your computer. To edit this object, you must install a program that can open the object." Occasionally it wor...

First Occurence #2
I have dates with hours 1/1/03 0:00 through 23:00 (24 per day) for several weeks in column A. Column B has 0 or 1. I want to identify in column C the first occurence of a 1 with a 1 all other occurences with a 0. Thus in column C for any 24 hour period I would have only one 1. I've been trying ifs and ands with day function, but still struggling. Thanks in advance ...

Pivot Table Data Field ... )2
Excel2003 ... Pivot Table Data Field ... )2 In my Data Field I am seeing a Field = Field Name )2 What does the " )2 " mean? I have the Field Name in my Data, but not ending in " )2 " Thanks ... Kha -- Kha ...

1 email address shared between 2 users
As the subject says i need to share an email address for incoming mail only. e.g. f...@blah.com all INCOMING mail addressed to fred will also be copied to w...@blah.com freds outgoing mail still says f...@blah.com its only incoming mail that needs copying. how do i do this ? thanks pom 1. Create a mail enabled group. 2. Add this address to that group. 3. Make your two users members of that group. Oliver On 16 Mar, 17:07, "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzez...@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote: > 1. Create a mail enabled group. > 2. Add this address to that group. > 3. Make...

Workflow basics #2
Hi everybody, There was a thread with the same subject, some time ago, and Jaber kindly sent some documentation on this topic to any one who asked him to. Can anybody sent it to me too? My email address is mvasileseu@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance! Manu If you get it could you please forward it to me at snow13white@hotmail.com thanks heaps in advance... "Furnica" wrote: > Hi everybody, > > There was a thread with the same subject, some time ago, and Jaber kindly > sent some documentation on this topic to any one who asked him to. > > Can anybody sent...

the system cannot find the file specified outlook 2003 #2
Attachments show up in emails, but when you try to open them, the messages comes up "the system cannot find the file specified", but other recipiants on same email can open theirs. ...

Pocket PC and Money 2k4 with foreign currency #2
Has anyone ever figured out how to use foreign currency accts on the pocket PC? I live in Japan most of the year, but still maintain active accounts in the states. My primary (daily) accounts are in Yen, and it would be great to be able to add debits to the account during the day when I'm actually incurring them, rather than trying to recap a long busy day later that night (especially when a lot of transactions here don't come with receipts) Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated. --Serp You actually can't. Money for the PPC does not have any capability in this area (a ...

Assigning site id to an Item in GP
After importing Items into GP using Integration Manager, I wanted to assign a specific site ID to all the items. I followed the following two procedures I found on knowledge base, but without success: The first I went to the Qty/Sites option under Destination Mapping and selected the following option: Site Display Options, Use Constant, SITE ID Site Location Code, Use Constant, DPL (Site I want to assign as created in GP) I ran part of the integration and it did not update the assigned sites. It was as if I did not run the update. I then tried the following option Site Display Option...

Nearly There on nested if...but stuck #2
I have for the first time tried a nested if as a novice but am now stuck: I have to enter into a column (say column A) some paid claims figures the next column B I have to enter some advised claims figures Under certain contract conditions depending on the size of the numbers I have to enter (not actually enter but calculate by way of nested if) Figures into Column C Column D and Column E The criteria for the contract is (say) $750,000 excess of $250,000 Column C Formula I wrote is =IF(A1>=1000000,750000,IF(A1<=250000,0,A1-250000)) Because the maximum in the column can be $...

Problem with Calculated item in Pivot Table 01-26-10
I am using Calculated Item (Not a Calculated Field) in a Pivot table to calculate variance in Budget and Actual figures. Though this is working fine and I am getting the variance calculation properly. However the page filter is not showing proper results. Once I am using page fileter to see data for a particular geography, it keep on showing the claculated items for data which is not related to geography as per page filter. My file is available at the following link, I am not sure of the mistake I am making in this Pivot Table http://sites.google.com/a/yogeshguptaonline.com/reso...