Can't access to the outlook today's page

After update my windows XP Pro, i can't access to the
outlook today's page, for can i make changes.
Thanks for your help.

If this is Outlook 2000, the following MSKB article provides the fix for
this issue.

OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update
813489 for Internet Explorer:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

*** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered --
please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***

In news:0a5901c39ca6$916f98e0$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Jos� Carlos Sousa wrote:

> After update my windows XP Pro, i can't access to the
> outlook today's page, for can i make changes.
> Thanks for your help.

Page Setup
MS Word allows the user to mix landscape pages with portrait pages. This is nice, for example when viewing calendars that take advantage of a landscape page. How is this done in Publisher? (Cannot find page break section entries as is found in Word.) Best Regards, and a Happy New Year to All! Wayne No - but Publisher will allow you to easily rotate your pages. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "W.G.D." <wgd.roaming@verizon.net> wrote in message news:yjTkh.8226$Rc5.7629@trnddc01... ...

Outlook user profiles

Sharing Outlook #2

adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm
A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department. It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department. [d]elete accesslest insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry, ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry, ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport, ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry, ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEnt...

XL Printing Extra Pages that are not part of worksheet
I have a user that when she prints more than 1 copy of a worksheet, she will get extra pages with "junk" printed out that isn't part of her document. Is there some setting that I am missing? It doesn't really affect her worksheet, we are just killing extra trees with the additional paper being used. ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Controlling Access to Contact's History
Is there a way to set a security role up so a user can't delete items from a Contact's History? The user would still need rights to read/ write to the contact record. Go to Settings-->business unit settings-->security roles Choose a role to edit (other than system administrator, you can't change that one). Select the Core Records tab. History, in terms of tasks and appointments, is controlled by the Activity row. History, in terms of notes, is controlled by the Note row. You can set the read and write "pies" seperately from the Delete "pie". Clear th...

Importing Outlook 2003 to Win 98 Outlook

Excel -> Access Import Bizarreness

Sending URL in Outlook XP

Outlook Signatures #4

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Outlook 2002
We have a single user who is attaching multiple documents through DOCSOpen to an email message. If he saves this message so he can send it later, it will not send. He just hits the SEND button and nothing happens. According to him , this doesn't happen when he sends an email straight away. Only when it is saved. He has to restart his machine for the email to send. DOes anyone have any ideas? We are running XP with Office XP (2002-SP2) Thank you in advance ...

Promoting Email to CRM Activity in Outlook
Is there a way to associate an email to two accounts when promoting it to a CRM Activity? Lynn Lynn, if you'd like to link the email to multiple regarding objects, you're out of luck. Only one regarding object can be set, though the email will also be linked to all of the senders/recipients ('activity parties'). Ilana. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "MattNC" <MattNC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70F78E3C-272A-4515-B393-38700C767B65@microsoft.com... > After you click the &qu...

Outlook/Exchange 2000 connection problem

Outlook 2002 cannot see address book

Outlook 2003: export accounts settings

How To Access Thru News Server
"The messages are visible if you access the group directly using the news server, rather than via the unreliable web interface. -- David Biddulph" David made above comment earlier. How do you do that please? Thanks in advance for any replies. Saved from a previous post: If you're able (not behind a firewall at work???), you may want to connect directly to the MS newsservers. If you have Outlook Express installed, try clicking on these links (or copy and paste into MSIE). news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel.setup news://msnews.microsoft...

Cannot access a file -- HELP
I have this problem at work (using Excel 2000 Windows 2000) and at home (Excel 2003, Windows XP Pro). SOMETIMES...not always, I try to access a file on a network drive I get the message: "path..filename could not be found. Check the spelling of the file name and verify that the file location is correct". Once I get the message on that file, I always get it on the file....but there might be 27 others in the same folder that I can open. And I get the message if I try to open the file via explorer or via Excel. If I copy the file to my C: drive it opens fine. I even tried t...

convert to MS Access db
I have 2 W98 machines, each has Excel2000 and Access2000. One of the machines will convert an Excel worksheet to an Access database, the other will not. I get an Excel message 'A new database cannot be created.' on the machine where this does not work. I have checked the Add-Ins and both machines appear to have the same selections, yet one machine will create the database and the other will not. Any suggestions of where to look will be appreciated Dan ...

office outlook 2003
Whenever a new meeting request is chosen and sent to appropriate recipients, an extra line of text appears at the receiver's email (see below). #BugFix:15 I do not know where in outlook to delete/disable this line of text, as users are getting confused seeing it in their email. Not a part of Outlook - look to third party installations that work with Outlook such as an anti-spam application. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be del...