Can only send email from office

I can send and receive email using Outlook 2002 (XP) on
my laptop from my office with no problems. And I can
receive email with no problems when I am away from the
office.  But when I try to send emails when I am out I
get an "Undeliverable" message from the System
Administrator.  It says:
>>Your message did not reach some or all of the intended
recipients.