Can not open PDFs

I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf
attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can
see that the file is there but nothing happen.

thanks

Cesar
0
anonymous (74722)

Open the message in question.  Is there a informational bar across the top
that states Outlook Express blocked access to the file?  If yes, select Tool
> Options > Security tab and uncheck the second box from the top concerning
attachments.

"Cesar Calderon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Outlook Express,when I receive e-mail with pdf
> attachments I can not open or save the PDF files I can
> see that the file is there but nothing happen.
>
> thanks
>
> Cesar

0
neoheart (690)

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2000 not opening.

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Publisher can not save file

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

how can I do a lookup into another sheet?
how can I do a lookup into another sheet? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try something like =VLOOKUP(123,Sheet2!A1:B10,2,FALSE) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "melawaisi" <melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how can I do a lookup into another sheet? > thanks > > > ------...

Can't create the item #2