Can message be directed to file folder and recipient at the same t

Trying to send message to person x and at the same time have it filed in
another folder other than the "Sent" folder.  Is it possible to do this?

Yes it is! Click on the Options button in that email and under Delivery
Options there should be a checkmark to "Save Sent Message to" and you'll see
that the default displayed is Sent Items. Click the Browse button and select
your folder from the list.
--
K. Orland
Such as are your habitual thoughts, such also will be the character of your

"Jimp..." wrote:

> Trying to send message to person x and at the same time have it filed in
> another folder other than the "Sent" folder.  Is it possible to do this?
0
KOrland1 (1012)
7/19/2005 8:09:03 PM
An alternate method, should you wish to allocate to various folders, other
than one specific.
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/setsavefolder.htm

"Jimp..." <Jimp...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Trying to send message to person x and at the same time have it filed in
> another folder other than the "Sent" folder.  Is it possible to do this?

0
DL
7/20/2005 8:18:16 AM
Jimp... <Jimp...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Trying to send message to person x and at the same time have it filed
> in another folder other than the "Sent" folder.  Is it possible to do
> this?

And yet another alternative, provided you simply want to use a specific
folder other than "Sent Items" for all sent mail, would be to disable the
option to save all messages in Sent Items and create a rule that moved a
copy of outgoing messages to that folder.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

find action on log file

File size #11

Maximum file sizes

message delivery problems

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

errror message
error message: the selected assistant character is not available. microsoft outlook cannot install the neccessary files due to windows installer error 1605. this action is only valid for products that are currently installed. anyone please advise? ...

Rule won't work
Outlook 2007 I have set up a rule to do the following; When I send or receive a message from a specific contact, play a sound, display in new item alert window, flag for follow up and move to a specific folder. But it is not doing anything. Do I need to change something else? What type of email account? Do other rules work? Does it work if you use any one action? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...