Can I send attachments when doing an email merge?

Hello,
How are you?

I want to use merge mail to send an email. Is there any way to attach a file
to the message?

Thanks,

Paul

I am fine, thanks.

No. You'd need to use third party software for that.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"PVakerling" <PVakerling@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> How are you?
>
> I want to use merge mail to send an email. Is there any way to attach a
> file
> to the message?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

0
russval1 (2100)

How do we send mass e-mails from CRM 3.0?
Hello Everyone, Can someone please walk me through how to send mass e-mails to our client base? We currently export a file to Excel and e-mail outside of CRM. Please tell me there's an easier way to e-mail from within CRM!! We will most likely always have attachments (PDF) that will needed to be included as well, does that pose a problem? I appreciate our assistance! Thanks Tiffany Here is a good starting point http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/marketing/emailmarketing.mspx ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.co...

Can You Tell Me Which Microsoft Certification is the most popular nowdays
Recommend Microsoft certificatons : * Exchange Server 2007 * MCAD.NET * MCDBA * MCDST * MCITP * MCP * MCPD * MCSA * MCSA 2003 * MCSD.NET * MCSE * MCSE 2000 Security * MCSE 2003 * MCSE 2003 Managing * MCSE 2003 Security * MCTS * Microsoft Business Solutions * Microsoft Licensing exam * Microsoft Partner Competency exam * Microsoft Windows Vista, Configuring * Office SharePoint Server 2007 * TS * Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Which Microsoft Certification is the most popular, get the answer in http://...

I can't back space more than one character or repeat a character,
I was prompted while filing out a form to have duplicate key strokes stopped. I made the mistke of accepting and now I can't type any dupe characters without difficulty (must pause momentarilly) and I can't back space without the same pause. I also cannot find how to disable the thing. This happens in all typing situations, including here. You've probably enabled FilterKeys, one of the Accessibility Options. You can turn it off in Windows Control Panel and at the same time disable the shortcut key that you pressed to enable it. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft M...

Word Wrap in Email
Folks, I receive email without line breaks at the end of each line. CRM displays the text as one LONG horizontal line of text. Does someone know of a setting where I can have the CRM email window automatically word wrap at the end of the displayed window? Timothy -- CRM 1.2 /C360 user ...

Immediate Multiple Send Receive
Sometimes I get multiple send receive status and it repeats automatically and could not receive any msgs.I have to close the outlook 2002 and open it again.. then it works fine for few hours then again the same problem. What could be the reason.. I am using Outlook 2002 with SP3.. This problem happend after installation of SP3..Pls help. Thanks in advance On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:12:39 -0700, "Parag" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Sometimes I get multiple send receive status and it >repeats automatically and could not receive any msgs.I >have to ...

Receiving attachments
HOw do I enable Outlook to receive attachments? It keeps blocking them, including critical updates I receive from Microsoft. "Gerry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1796f01c4496f$4c791e20$a301280a@phx.gbl... > HOw do I enable Outlook to receive attachments? It keeps > blocking them, including critical updates I receive from > Microsoft. Microsoft do NOT, EVER send updates by email. Those are viruses and you are being protected by this! This is what I received. IS it a virus?! It has the=20 microsoft logo, copyright, links to Micro...

HTML Code Fragment via Merge
Just learned how to create a catalog with Publisher and I was pretty pleased with this capability that I had never even noticed before. Now what I would like to do is create a web version of my catalog and include an item in each catalog entry that is an HTML code fragment. These would basically be paypal code items for a shopping cart entry relative to each catalog item. I would like to add the code for my fragment via another column in my XL spreadsheet that is the source for my merge. Does anyone know if this is doable? Get a program suitable to the task called WebPlus10 http://www.se...

can you print envelopes from money ??
I find it really silly that I can't print envelopes from money. I have client information stored for sending invoices or quotes, yet I can't use the address details to print directly on to an envelope or label. Why can't I get a download to add the option along with customised invoices, quotes etc etc. Does anyone know a quick and easy way to do this other than coping and pasting each individual client address into word. Then selecting print envelope. This way is quite time consuming when you have to print a lot. cheers Silly or not, a search of the archive for this new...

need to find the file that Outlook emails are stored in
there is one file that contains all the outlook email and information. i need help to find it. also, how can i view Hidden Files? thanks arthur Open Windows Explorer and select Tools | Folder Options. Select Show Hidden Files and Folders and uncheck the option to hide protected operating system files. OK out and open the search panel (f3). If you are using Windows XP, you need to configure the search to look for hidden items. If all goes right, you should find your *.pst file(s) under \documents and settings\<userid>\local settings\application data\microsoft\outlook. -- Neo [...

Graphics and attached file in e-mail activity / quick campaigns e-mails
Hi. We have migrated from Siebel to MS CRM 4.0. We are happy with the decision, but very disappointed by the default options on e-mails, especially e-mails in quick campaigns: - Graphics cannot be inserted, e.g. a company logo - A file, e.g. a PDF, cannot be attached Can anyone help with a workaround, or any tips on a third party add-on / tool that can expand the functionality in CRM? We have tried deferent workarounds: - Export the targets e-mail addresses to Excel. Design the e-mail in Word, and send the e-mails from Word via the Excel list merge. That solves the graphics issue, but...

Multiple Email Addresses
I have a contact with multiple email addresses (2 addresses). When I address an email message to this person, as I type in her name my automatic name lookup puts an email address in for her that isn't in my personal address book or contact list. It is a valid email address for her, but one that I don't want to use. I only want to pick from the 2 addresses that are in my personal address book and contact list. So, where is Outlook coming up with this 3rd address and how do I delete it so that Outlook doesn't use it anymore? OL doesn't look up to contacts for 'au...

Can't open many XLS files at once
I have Excel 2000 and Win XP pro. I used to be able to highlight many XLS files in Explorer, right click, choose open and all the highlighted files would open in Excel with the different xls files on my task bar. I can still do this on my W98 computer, but I can only open one file at a time on my Win XP computer. If I double click on a 2nd XLS file the 2nd XLS file opens and the first file closes. I tried the run excel.exe /regserv fix but this did not solve the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this for Win XP? Thanks Dennis Hi maybe: Tools - Options - General and uncheck 'Ig...

failure to find an email address
I have one particular entry in my address that does not seem to work as an email address. When I specify the Contact's name as an email address, Outlook insists that it can't find the associated email address. Does anyone know why this might be? There are a couple hundred other email addresses in the same address book that work just fine so it just doesn't make any sense to me why this one doesn't. -- ---------- Richard Lewis Haggard Explain what you mean. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Richard Lewis Haggard" <HaggardAtWorldDotStdDotCom> wrote in m...

Can't change default print resulotion in Publisher 2003
In Publisher 2003, I tried to change the print quality via the "Printer Properties" dialog box, but that didn't change the print resolution. I clicked "Advanced Print Settings..." in the print dialog box, but the only drop-down choice next to "Resolution" is "Default," which doesn't say what the default is but seems to be set at Super-fine. How do I cange the print resolution to Normal or Draft? Thank you. Don Burgess <DonBurgess@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > In Publisher 2003, I tried to change...

Can't Click on Links in E-mail Messages
Starting today, whenever I click on a link in an e-mail message, the following box pops up: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on the computer. Please contact your system administrator. Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it so that I can click on links? -- Brett Hi Brett, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. Please follow the steps outlined in this article and this should resolve your issue. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;307818 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE,...

How I can print full text bigger than column, in repeat column
When I print statements with repeat columns in excell which have text bigger than repeat columns, complete text is printed on all sheets except first sheet. How I can overcome this problem? I want to print complete text in repeat columns, which is expanded to other columns which are blank. ...

email notification #3
Can I get sound notification for incoming mail on additional mailboxes? You can setup a Rule to play a sound for a email account attached to the mailbox. To setup a rule, click on the Organize icon (with Yellow fragmenting square blocks) on the toolbar , and click Rule Wizard on the top right hand (for Outlook XP). Once you are in Rule Wizard, you could setup a rule for a specific email account that is associated with a mailbox, and to play a sound (you could select any WAV sound files). Srini Iyer "Neal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1043701c...

Script to monitor email messages
Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with my problem. I was wondering if it's possible to write a macro script that will monitor incoming emails and send info to an Access database? To make it more clearer, here's the scenario: I need to monitor emails wich have the word "Handovers" from specific groups and i'd like the macro script to put a "Yes" on one of the fields in an Access database. Is this even possible or do i have to ask someone who's more an expert on Access? Please, i hope someone out there can help me. Thanks, -- "excel newbie&...

Pegasus email
How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > How can I import or convert my Pegasus files into Outlook? "Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Can Pegasus export its mail in any formats? > > "ASH18103" <ASH18103@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:45FE6049-4802-4D75-A5C9-CE06B57B816B@microsoft.com... > > How can I import or...

Forwarding Email #9
I have set up an Active Directory account and chose not to set up an Exchange mailbox. (According to previous posts.) Once this was done, I chose Exchange Tasks and Establish Email. I set this up to be the users home email address. The plan was that he works offsite all of the time and preferred using his external email (but he needs to be able to receive email@companydomain.com). In the Email Addresses tab (on user properties) it lists hisname@companydomain.com as well as hisname@externalemail.com. Messages are getting bounced back when trying to send to user@companydomain.com. ...

Only Running New Email Noficication
How do I receive new email notifications in the windows notification area without having the full Outlook 2002 program running all the time? (and thus using up valuable resources? We have an exchange server and are not on the same active directory as the server. Thank you for any help! ...

Is there a way to print out all emails from the same company all at once?
Hi all, Let's say I have a few emails from person B at company A, and a few emails from person C at company A, and a few emails from person D at company A; they all have the same domain address in their email addresses. Is there a way to print out their emails all at once in a batch? I am using Outlook 2003. Thanks a lot you might regroup them or put them all in a separate folder, select them, rightclick the selection and print.... -- I am what I am - the cow don''t make ham... "cfman" wrote: > Hi all, > > Let's say I have a few emails from pe...

Can Money Deluxe 2006 Read Money Premium File
Can Money Deluxe 2006 read/write a Money Premium 2006 file? Thanks. Bob Mc. In microsoft.public.money, Bob Mc <Bob Mc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can Money Deluxe 2006 read/write a Money Premium 2006 file? Yes. ...

Add comments to emailed publisher doc
I am sending an invitation as part of the body of an email. I want to add a comment to the email as well. Can I do this? Although your question was already answered three days ago, here's another take on it: Unless you are absolutely sure that all of your recipients can and will receive HTML emails, it is probably a better bet to send the invitation as a PDF attachment and place your comment in the body of the email. Many people will not accept HTML emails because viruses can be hidden within them. Bruce "slaine" wrote: > I am sending an invitation as part of the b...

Outlook wont send from the email directly
I can send mail when hitting the send button on the main Outlook 03 window but if I reply to a letter it just goes to the outbox. What am I missing? Thankyou Lew/+Silat Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "WOW, WHAT A RIDE" ...