Can I make ONE page for Email/Calendar/Task etc?

I like to adapt my screen sothat I have ONE view of
Incoming Email/Calendar/Task in small squares??

William

0
petrovlis (10)

Petrovlis <petrovlis@hetnet.nl> wrote:

> I like to adapt my screen sothat I have ONE view of
> Incoming Email/Calendar/Task in small squares??

I don't think that's possible.
--
Brian Tillman
0

"Petrovlis" <petrovlis@hetnet.nl> wrote in message
> I like to adapt my screen sothat I have ONE view of
> Incoming Email/Calendar/Task in small squares??
>

> William

0
bkm9095 (2)

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

invalid email address

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

outlook 97 and express email problems

Having problem with spoofing email

Emails #3

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

How do I configure simple categories in the task application
I am using outlook 2003 at work and am thinking of using 2002 at home. I want to simply configure the task view so that I can in one window look at my tasks. Either filtering them so only one category shows, or by showing them all and which category they belong to. Further I want to be able to check off from this list similar to how you might flag messages in email etc. Anyone familiar with how palm desktop works will know what I'm talking about. If this is too much of a mouthfiul to explain then at least a link to a site with helpful outlook howtos would be good. (Note- I hav...

Viewing group calendars in CRM

Access to User Calendar

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook