can I forward mail without opening/viewing?

I know that sounds like a weird question, but my ISP invites users to
forward spam to a special mailboxes in their never-ending (heh) effort
to reduce the flow of the junk.

With Outlook, I cannot figure out how to forward a message without its
opening up for viewing. This is exactly what I don't want to do, because
if it's html I really don't want to validate my email address.

TIA
Jason
--
reverse my name in email address

Jason,

What you would have to do is create "rules" to do this, which you can set
Outlook to if it receives a certain criteria, it can say FWD the email on to
another address. To get to the rules go to "Tools" & then "Rules & Alerts".

However, since you are trying to fwd random spam messages, this might not
prove useful, but check it out.

~zero

"Jason Warren" wrote:

> I know that sounds like a weird question, but my ISP invites users to
> forward spam to a special mailboxes in their never-ending (heh) effort
> to reduce the flow of the junk.
>
> With Outlook, I cannot figure out how to forward a message without its
> opening up for viewing. This is exactly what I don't want to do, because
> if it's html I really don't want to validate my email address.
>
> TIA
> Jason
> --
> reverse my name in email address

Here's one method to try: Create a new blank message and then drag the =
message you want to forward into it.=20

--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Jason Warren" <nerraw_nosaj@verizon.net> wrote in message =
>I know that sounds like a weird question, but my ISP invites users to=20
> forward spam to a special mailboxes in their never-ending (heh) effort =

> to reduce the flow of the junk.
>=20
> With Outlook, I cannot figure out how to forward a message without its =

> opening up for viewing. This is exactly what I don't want to do, =
because=20
> if it's html I really don't want to validate my email address.
>=20
> TIA
> Jason
> --=20
> reverse my name in email address
0
suemvp (4038)
9/7/2005 10:59:55 PM
In article <0661F068-1C63-41A5-987A-C8D4D98622B7@microsoft.com>,
AbsoluteZero@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> Jason,
>
> What you would have to do is create "rules" to do this, which you can set
> Outlook to if it receives a certain criteria, it can say FWD the email on to
> another address. To get to the rules go to "Tools" & then "Rules & Alerts".
>
> However, since you are trying to fwd random spam messages, this might not
> prove useful, but check it out.
>
> ~zero

~zero, I looked at defining rules, but Outlook's automatic junk-mail
catcher isn't completely accurate so I wouldn't want to forward mail
that might not actually be spam automatically... I guess I can just hit
Delete and let my ISP attack the problem some other way.

Jason

----
reverse my name in email address
In article <OBg4gKAtFHA.3628@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl>,
suemvp@outlookcode.com says...
> Here's one method to try: Create a new blank message and then drag the message you want to forward into it.

Thank you, Sue! That's just the ticket.

Jason
--
reverse my name in email address

NDRs forwarding to external contact

owa cant open ppt attachments

"View Image Slide Show"

cannot open hyper links in outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Viewing group calendars in CRM

OE autodelete OLD mail

OWA: Cannot send mail / mail goes to draft folder
Hello, I have the same problem how SC. I have an OWA 2003 and if I sent a mail the mail goes every in the draft folder. I can't send it. Please help me! Greetings Christof ...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...