Calendar won't show months

I have a view in Outlook (Win XP) with schedule on left, 2 months of calendar on upper right, and tasks on lower right. I can stop and start Outlook and it comes back with this appearance, but after a logoff/logon or reboot, the view is no months on the right and all tasks on the right. Of course, you can click/drag the months back, but it never sticks.

Any ideas on what's going one?

Where are the view settings stored? Perhaps I could delete and then remake them.

Cheers!
Michael
--
RASBERRY AGENCY LTD
P O Box 11773, Charlotte, NC 28220-1773          Local (704) 372-2182

Check out the info on '/cleanviews' here:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;296192

See if it helps...

"Rasberry Agency" <michael@rasberryagency.com> wrote in message
> I have a view in Outlook (Win XP) with schedule on left, 2 months of
calendar on upper right, and tasks on lower right. I can stop and start
Outlook and it comes back with this appearance, but after a logoff/logon or
reboot, the view is no months on the right and all tasks on the right. Of
course, you can click/drag the months back, but it never sticks.

> Any ideas on what's going one?
>
> Where are the view settings stored? Perhaps I could delete and then remake
them.

0
vince8328 (2733)

Calendar #5
How can I create a one month calendar in Publisher ??? -- Best Regards, Heine Hansen - Denmark Phone: +45 2183-5588 Web: www.carnut.dk "Autoholic - And proud of it" New, Expand Publications for print, calendars... Older versions, new, calendars. There are one page calendars in the Design Gallery (insert menu). -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heine Hansen - www.carnut.dk" <spam@carnut.dk> wrote in message news:a0429$43986096$3e3d8497$9168@news.arrownet.dk... > How can I create a one...

Automatically saving Calendar as web page
Hi Can somebody help me out? What I want to automate my Calendar Save as Web page. Let's say every hour or so. The motivation is that a schedule will publish every 2 hours an update of my calendar on my website. I don't have always access to my computer to manually do the Save as Web page, but I do synchronize from time to time my PPC with my Outlook over the Internet. These changes in Calendar must reflect as well on my website to inform some people when I have meeting opportunities. So far I couldn't see any way to automate it. My guess a macro can do the trick, but my sk...

Sort Report by Month
Can someone tell me how to get the months to display in month order on the report. Sorting them only displays them in Ascending or Descending order, instead of Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.. marcopolo wrote: >Can someone tell me how to get the months to display in month order on the >report. Sorting them only displays them in Ascending or Descending order, >instead of Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.. Do you have a date field in the report's record source table/query? If so, then use the Sorting and Grouping window (View menu) when the report is open in design view. -- Marsh MVP [MS Access]...

Why are appointments not appearing on attendees calendar?
When i receive an appointment e-mail from my reception, i do not have the option to reply so the appointments do not appear on my calendar? Why? "Pweb" <Pweb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA2CFF7F-9CC3-4265-95DD-00CEEADF1C65@microsoft.com... > When i receive an appointment e-mail from my reception, i do not have the > option to reply so the appointments do not appear on my calendar? Why? Whether or not you reply doesn't control whether or not requests are added to your calendar. If you receive a request, it will be added to your ca...

Multiple eMail Domains & Shared Calendar
Windows SBS 2003 R2 w/Exchange Windows XP Pro w/Outlook 2003 Server and workstations, respectively. Situation: Family-run small businesses (plural) sharing an office and resources. 4 different email domains in use/desired. Shared calendar also desired. How do I setup Exchange on SBS 2K3 R2 to send/receive emails for multiple email domains with only 1 SBS server (also PDC, etc.)? Using off-site email hosting and am in the process of migrating on-site using Exchange which came with SBS. Changed 1 set of MX records for 1 domain name to point to server. Additional email domains a cri...

Outlook03 reminders not showing up
Can anyone think of any reason why Outlook 2003 isn't popping a user's reminders? I've already: 1. Made sure Outlook is configured to show reminders 2. The reminders aren't a part of a PST calnder 3. Re-Installed Outlook. Any idea? Thanks! What folder are the items flagged for reminders located in? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenotefaq.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here...

Group lists and calendar requests
I've noticed a flaw in outlook (or maybe I'm not seeing the option). In Outlook 2003, if you send a meeting request to a distribution list and make the list a required member, the meeting request will be sent out to all of the members of the list as an Optional member of the meeting. When the recipients reply, they are added to the meeting list, along with the distribution list staying a member. If you expand the list, anybody who has replied will have a duplicate name, and all of the "optional people" will be changed to "required." Is there any way to ha...

Show date of activity in Contacts?
When I view Activities for a Contact, the only dates shown are the dates they were created, shown under Sent and Received, not when they occured or are scheduled. Is there any way to show the date of the activity and sort by it? I've tried adding "Due By" to the fields but it shows "None" even when there are due dates. Thanks. -- Lew THere is no one date field that works for all types of activity items. = You'd have to use different fields for appointments, tasks, and journal = entries. And you'd have to repeat the process every time you display the =...

Downloaded transactions don't show up in register
I have encountered a problem in Money 2004 where after certain dates in February (different for each account) downloaded transactions in those account that are setup for online services won't show up in the register. However, the online services manager tells me I have transactions to review. When I go to the individual account, the sidebar says I have 17 new transactions to review, and gives the CORRECT current balance for the account, but the register doesn't show anything past a certain date. Some accounts are stuck on Feb 7, and one is stuck on Feb 21. I can enter new trans...

Old Display name showing on sent mails
Ok maybe this question has been asked a thousand times... I have moved from a big company with system admin to a new business owner and have spent the last 3 weeks trying to change my Email account in Outlook to show my Company name as my display name.... So far have tried.... 1: Delete all accounts - Exit Outlook - start > settings > Mail - create new account - restart - open Outlook - select new account as defalt send an Email to myself and.... same problem.... 2: Start > run > REGEDIT - search "my name" and it isnt in the registry in either BINARY or TEXT so ...

Contacts 'display as' keeps showing email address even when I dele
I'm using Outlook 2007 recently upgraded from Outlook 2003 contacts. I don't like email addresses showing in emails, so I have always written 'display as' with name only in Contacts. However, Outlook 2007 has added the email address in 'display as' for everyone. When I go in to delete the email address, SAVE and Close - and go back to check, nine times out of ten, the email address is back in there. Very frustrating. Is this a known problem? Is there a fix? I just want 'display as' to simply reflect what I put in there - not what Outlook decides...

Outlook calendar entries missing
I've got some users who create a meeting in Outlook 2003 with invitees but when they send it or update it then send the updates the meeting gets deleted from both the sender and receivers. This only appears to happen when the meeting is created in Outlook 2003 but the meeting is getting deleted from both Outlook 2000 and 2003 users. This is with Office 2003 pre-SP1. Has anybody seen this before or know a possible fix? I've looked through the 2003 SP1 documentation and don't see any reference to this. ...

Showing "BCC" and not showing "From" when writing new mail
Outlook 2007 on this computer, when you hit "New" opens a new mail message that shows the "From" area and does not show the "BCC" area. I'd like to know how to: (1) stop showing the "From" area and (2) showing the BCC area on messages that I'm writing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you! Ivan Look at the Options Tab You can't miss it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <IWHalperin@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7c145f22-739c-4599-8e2b-3fa6f4de7ab3@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Outlook 2007 on this computer, when you hit &q...

Show tooltip when checkbox gets checked
Hi, I would like to use a tooltip in a way it was not designed for. When an end user clicks a certain checkbox in a dialog he shall see a warning "Are you sure...?". I'd prefer not using an anoying MessageBox but rather would do it by a tooltip. The tooltip should display immediately and at the checkbox position (even if it was checked by the keyboard). Can this be done easily? I tried to figure it out, but had no luck. Searching NGs didn't help me either. TIA On 2 Apr 2004 06:37:47 -0800, uwe.kotyczka@web.de (Uwe Kotyczka) wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to use a ...

Calendar suddenly has duplicate entries after synchronizing with Palm
I synchronized my Palm with Outlook XP. Then I made a few changes to contacts, or whatever, and synchronized again. Suddenly I have duplicate entries and in at least one case a triple entry. I noticed Pocket Mirror popped up and started running during this fiasco. Is there a way to get rid of the duplicate entries? If not, is there a way to delete all entries and import most of them from another PST file? Any way to do same with Palm so they do not come back? Thanks for any help! This is known problem Once the messages were dublicated you have nothing to do Try the following: 1) use th...

Help - another question related to rules
Hi: I do seem to be experiencing difficulties with rules these days....... I created a rule that includes having the server respond with a specific message (in fact, all the rule does is to have the server respond with a particular message). The rule is working - I know that since I can sent a test message and receive the appropriate response back. The problem is that there is nothing in the account to indicate that the response was actually sent - I would have thought that the sent messages would show up in my sent messages folder. Am I doing something wrong. Can anyone shed some ...

calendar events Outlook 2000
When deleting a calendar event it shows up in my deleted items folder. Does anyone know why this happens? Normal behavior. Let's you change your mind and move it back before you permanently delete it. If you don't want it to go there and want to permanently delete, do Shift>Delete "Scot Wiley" <smwiley@recordex.com> wrote in message news:138301c35221$d831da10$a001280a@phx.gbl... > When deleting a calendar event it shows up in my deleted > items folder. Does anyone know why this happens? ...

Calendar Problems afte Migration Question
Hello, We migrated from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 Interorg. Did not successfully get Free / Busy replicated during migration but users lived with it. We are now fully migrated minus turning off old server. The smtp setup during migration was / is : mail comes in from internet to smtp appliance , delivers to new 2003 server, hands off to old sever if no mailbox, old server handles all smtp traffic to internet via connector. Now all the mailboxes are on the new server. We are having intermittent delivery failures and calendar issues. (Users cant see free busy of users on same serv...

CRM4 calendar not working offline
For a new CRM4 deployment we have enabled the internal CRM calendar for use within the Outlook client and Offline client instead of the usual Outlook calendar (it was enabled by editing the nav_calendar SubArea of the Sitemap to have Client="All" and AvailableOffline="true"). In the Outlook client and when online with the Offline client this works like a charm but when the client is offline the calendar comes up with a CRMException: "An unexpected error occured". Now I am wondering if perhaps internal calendar is perhaps not supported offline? -- Soeren...

FRx show credit / debit split for different departm'ts contained in an acc code.
When an FRx row format is created by using "Edit...Add Rows from Chart of Accounts" and so forth, is it possible to only show the sum of all credit/debit balances from a range based on a specific natural account segment which represent several departments? What I'm getting at is that in my report I would to see a credits and debits split for a particular account code. I am using GP 7.5 and FRx 6.7 I don't believe there is any way for FRx to differentiate between debits and credits for a particular account. It can only show the total net change or the balance of the ac...

Printing Task with monthly calendar
I want to only print the tasks on the monthly calendar that are due in that month. Currently all tasks are included for each month printed. I print out 3 to 6 months at a time. Are you using Outlook 2003? If so, the TaskPad printing all tasks is a known issue... -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:61d601c47516$535d24c0$a601280a@phx.gbl, Mary wrote: > I want to only print the tasks on the monthly calendar > that are due in that month. Cu...

what type is calendar control
running Excel 2003 (going to 2007 in the next few months) I have inserted a pop-up calendar (Insert/Object.../Calendar Control 11.0). No problems getting it to do what I want - except when I declare my variables (Option Explicit). I can't seem to determine what type the Calendar object is - Dim Calendar as Object returns a "Block Not Set" error. Any sugegstions? Art You put this calendar control directly on the worksheet, not a UserForm, correct? I think you can do it this way... Dim MyCalendar As Object Set MyCalendar = Worksheets("Sheet2").OLEOb...

how to ganerate the weekly calendar
let me know how to use the weekly calendar and how to activate "kodok" <kodok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B5FAC5A-AF26-4EE1-8F94-C2A5407F41C1@microsoft.com... > let me know how to use the weekly calendar and how to activate Excel doesn't HAVE a "weekly calendar" - what application are you ACTUALLY using? ...

Delegates on calendar
Hi This may seem fairly stupidly straightforward but I cant see how to do it. In Outlook 2007, I have a team calendar where I'm the holder and my staff are all delegates with Editor permissions. Is there a way I can set up an automatic notification of any amendments to appointments (not meetings) so I can keep a record of modifications? Thanks for any advice Steve ...

Only RECIPIENTS show when adding delegate.
OL2003 on Exchange 2003. I click on TOOLS, then OPTIONS then go to the DELEGATES tab.... When I click the ADD button, the only list I can choose from is the RECIPIENTS for some reason.... I need to have this come up as the GLOBAL ADDRESS LIST, but can't figure out how to do it. When I go into a new email and click for the address book, the GLOBAL ADDRESS LIST is the default, so I don't know whats going on... Any ideas? ...