Calendar view in outlook

Hello,
Using Outlook 2000, but for some reason, can't view other
people's free/busy except for the next 30 days. thanks, ken
0
anonymous (74722)

Figured out my problem...it's a setting on each clients
free/busy settings in the calendar options..if you want to
see my calendar, I have to set my calendar settings, not
vice versa...thanks anyway, ken

0
anonymous (74722)

How do you set up a repeating column in Outlook?
I have three sheets in one workbook, and I want to make changes to one column in sheet one, but I want the changes to apply to the other sheets when I make that one edit. You can group the sheets. Select the first sheet ctrl-click on the subsequent tabs Make your changes. rightclick on one of those grouped worksheet tabs and select "Ungroup Sheets" (Everything you do to one, you'll be doing to all in the group--so be careful!) KellyGrace wrote: > > I have three sheets in one workbook, and I want to make changes to one column > in sheet one, but I want the change...

Lotus Organizer 6.0 calendar file conversion
How do I convert Lotus Organizer 6.0 calendar files to Outlook 2002? You have to get software to do this, I believ it's called Xtend Connect or something like that. There is an option in Outlook for import from Lotus Notes v4 or 5, try it with 5 and see if it works... >-----Original Message----- >How do I convert Lotus Organizer 6.0 calendar files to >Outlook 2002? > >. > ...

Calendar only showing one month
When making a meeting maker all my users even myself (admin) can only see about one month on anyones calendar after that is simply says no information availiable. I know there is informaiton available past the one month it just isn't showing up. It doesn't come up very often but no one can make a meeting maker with anyone past one month out. Is there a setting for this?? You have to tell Outlook to publish more 1. On the Tools menu, click Options, click Calendar Options, and then click Free/Busy options 2. In the "Publish <2> month(s) of Calendar Free/Busy information o...

Outlook wont work, but Outlook Express does
we have a new computer that we want to use Outlook. Outlook Express works fine, but Outlook will not connect to our mail server to send or receive mail. The settings are the same. Any ideas as to why? Do you receive any errors in Outlook? "BRShort" <BRShort@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8353384C-CBF4-4B91-A3DB-6727EDA68C84@microsoft.com... > we have a new computer that we want to use Outlook. Outlook Express works > fine, but Outlook will not connect to our mail server to send or receive > mail. The settings are the same. Any ideas as to w...

outlook 2k2 ???
I have developed a problem recently, running Outllook 2002 SP3 with 2000 SP4. While working online, anything in Outbox will trigger a send/receive every 60 seconds regardless of send/recieve settings. I have tried deleting the creating a new Send/Receive group and even deleted outlook.srs, but it does not fix anything. Look forward to any hearing any suggestions on this. Thanx Dad Then tell us the rest: mail account type, connection type, etc. Do you have the option to "send immediately when connected" checked? That will override your Send/Receive group settings. -- Russ Valent...

Outlook Hangs #3
We migrated to another exchange server after merging with another company. We took the old server off-line and some users are still trying to query that server and it locks there system up. I have removed the profiles; rebooted and then recreated the profile and email account and still get the same issue. Has anyone else seen this or know how to fix it. There is no pointer in a host file either. Thanks. .. Trevore, Do these users have any public folders added to their Outlook Bar? When do they get the error specifying the old server? Which versions of Exchange & Outlook? ...

Outlook: Small office scenario
Hello all, I have a small business consisting of myself & 2 assistants. We have been using Outlook 2000 for the past year and have built up a fairly large contacts database. I learned early-on that we are unable to share the PST file between workstations, so have been limping by using the same PST file (one at a time) access. This has become far too tedious to continue any longer, as productivity is taking a serious hit. Is there a real solution to the PST sharing issue for a very low number of workstations? I can't afford to purchase a server & hire someone to install and co...

How to clear corrupt data on Outlook calendar?
I have bought a new Blackberry but am unable to backup the calendar - I get a "corrupt data" message for an old item, and I cant find a way to get rid of the item. Any ideas please? Geoff What type of item is being reported? Is it a reminder? Try starting Outlook (next time report your version please) with the /cleanreminders switch. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, swallows...

Outlook Express 6 #47
After relaunching OE all of my previously read messages in the inbox are gone. What do I have to do to keep them there until I am ready to delete them? Lee Ford <lee.ford@alcoa.com> wrote: > After relaunching OE all of my previously read messages in > the inbox are gone. What do I have to do to keep them > there until I am ready to delete them? 1) Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. 2) See http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ -- Brian Tillman ...

Logging Outlook Web Access
Hi, I'm new at this. How can I tell as an Administrator how many times someone logs on and off of Microsoft Outlook Web Access? Does that information get logged somehow? Thanks in Advance, John Hi - OWA is part of Exchange, not Outlook, so this would be best posted in an Exchange group. This is a server issue - auditing can be enabled to log login/logout events. John wrote: > Hi, > > I'm new at this. How can I tell as an Administrator how many times > someone logs on and off of Microsoft Outlook Web Access? Does that > information get logged somehow? > >...

outlook express xp
on outlook exp.xp when I click to open a message . below on the bar the wording "working online" disappears when I put the cursor on them message line and click. I am having a problem opening the messages etc help will be appreciated.... tks F.T. ...

How do i download a outlook express 98?
i was using outlook express 98, but i dont know what happened. i cant check my mails.i want to download and replace it, how do i download? Outlook Express is part of Internet Explorer. If you are running Windows 98 or newer, you can install the latest and greatest version of Internet Explorer (currently 6SP1). If you are still running Windows 95, then you would have to go with Internet Explorer 5.5 SP2. Both should still be available at http://www.microsoft.com/ie -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "maak&q...

View Yahoo email in Outlook 2003
I have successfully set up an email account in Outlook 2003 to receive my Hotmail mail. However,I have tried to set up an email account in Outlook 2003 to receive my Yahoo mail but I cannot see my Yahoo mailbox from Outlook. I suspect that the Server URL in the Settings (HTTP) dialog is incorrect. I have tried using the URL from my usual Yahoo login (http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?) but that does not work. Does anyone know what does work for Yahoo? Thanks Try these server settings under eMail Settings/POP e-mail tab/Server Information Incoming: pop.mail.yahoo.com Outgoing: s...

Outlook Contacts Cards, Shortcut Possible?
In the Outlook (2003) Folder List under Contacts, if you open a particular card, in a particular card's window, on the General tab, you have drop-down options of saving with different arrangements of the Name. The different arrangements will place the card in a different alphabetical position when you view the whole folder. But sometimes a card deserves to be in more than one alphabetical position, perhaps both under the first name *and* the last name. And sometimes a card deserves to be in more than one Contact folder. You could save copies of the card with different names, but then ea...

Check for missing subjects and attachments in Outlook
How do I check for missing subjects and attachments in Outlook before sending a mail. madhu <madhu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do I check for missing subjects and attachments in Outlook before > sending a mail. http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/confirmfilesend.htm http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=126 -- Brian Tillman ...

Is Outlook online the same as outlook in office 2003 ?
I am considering using outlook 2003 as a network diary the diary would be shared between 3 staff. question 1. is outlook 2003 same as online outlook 2003 also question 2. can I link medical / hicaps health fund refund and accounts into this software programme. I am not sure what you mean by network diary. Outlook is a communication used for email, calendar and tasks. To share it you would need (typically) and Exchange server. Also need clarification on question 1 - there is Outlook that can be connected to an Exchange server or Outlook it can be used as stand-alone but they are both...

CRM for Outlook and multiple address books
I've been through what I believe is all of the MS CRM documentation and I have not yet found anything that addresses the issue of their being 3 address books in outlook when you use the CRM integration. Here's what I mean. Outlook has a local address book. Connecting Outlook to exchange gives you access to the Global Address book. Then by using CRM you get the CRM contact list. This is very confusing for my users and I wonder if there is a best practices document on this subject. -Jason ...

Re: Outlook Remains active as process after exiting
Jim Beitzel wrote: > *Outlook.exe-Outlook 2003 remains active as a process after > closing program. I am running Windows 2000. > > Thank you, > Jim * I have the same problem for many months running Outlook 2003, Outloo XP, and Outlook 2000 with Exchange 2000 server - Jason Clar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Posted via http://www.mcse.m ----------------------------------------------------------------------- View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message433403.htm On 29 Apr 2004 11:51, Jason Clark <Jason.Clark.15i1dn@mail.mcse.m...

Outlook 2003 Email 02-19-10
Email will no longer close when clicking on X. If you go to file & click exit it will close sometimes, if not you have to continue doing it till it does close. Any suggestions on fixing it? dukez71 wrote: > Email will no longer close when clicking on X. If you go to file & click > exit it will close sometimes, if not you have to continue doing it till it > does close. Any suggestions on fixing it? See what happens if you run Outlook in its safe mode which does not load any add-ons that you installed into Outlook. outlook.exe /safe ...

Recovering Outlook Categories After Update to Windows 7 from XP
I just updated to Win 7 from XP. I'm trying to overcome Microsoft's view of where to put things, which is VERY different to mine. For example, Outlook categories . . . It seems though I have all my contacts and THEIR individual categories, I've lost the "master list". Is there a way to recover the list by somehow rebuilding it from the 600 or so contacts I have and just creating it based on what I've used? Or can I grab it from my old system image somewhere? James S. Huggins ... -- James S. Huggins http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Outlook Personal Folders Backup Gives No Option or Location to Bac
I loaded Outlook Personal Folders Backup and when the dialog box comes up showing "Save Backup copies of these personal files: it shows (No files set for backup) - When I click on Options, everything is greyed-out except the reminder to backup. Same with File Location. Am I missing something? I don't find any others having this issue in this forum... -- DennisBailey Which mail account type are you using? Do you actually have pst-files connected to your mail profile? Do they show when you choose File-> Data File Management...? If your mail profile is damaged it...

Outlook 2003, POP3 mail
Hi Peop's Ref. Outlook 2003 POP3 I've recently started to get a random problem with mails sent as HTML such as newsletters, they display as follows, it does not happen all the time from a given source!. I have checked all PST's with the fix pst tool. e.g. HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_my_news.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_my_world.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_rec_logoclass.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/navigate.do?ct&pPageID=1115&so...

Admin can not Delete Saved Views
We are on CRM 4.0. Some Saved Views were created by employees who are no longer with the company. I am the Admin & I can not delete these Saved Views. Any ideas would be appreciated? Hi Andy, Are the saved views created by the person who no longer work there? You can delete the views from Entity Customization. Where are you trying to delete the view and also do you get any error messages? Also after you delete the view, did you publish your entity? Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP Crowe Horwath http://www.crowecrm.com http://msdynamicscrm-e.blogspot.com/ On Dec 26, 9:25=A0am, AndyC ...

Mail Merge (Directory) using Outlook Contacts as source
I am very comfortable in doing a mail merge using various sources, but have never used Outlook Contacts. When I choose "Select from Outlook Contacts" and then "Choose Contact Folder" I can only access the contact folder in my personal folders rather than the main contact folder in Outlook. Any thoughts? Frank Start in the contacts folder you want to use and choose Tools | Mail = Merge.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart...

Error sending emails from Access through Outlook
I am having the typical problem when sending an email from Access. I get that error saying that another application is trying to send an email on my behalf or whatever. I heard that it can be bypassed by using sendObject, is this true? If so, how would i modify my code to use this.Function Email()'Set reference to OutlookOn Error GoTo Errhandler'Dim strBCC As StringDim db As DAO.DatabaseDim rst As DAO.RecordsetDim objOutl As Outlook.Application'Dim objEml As Outlook.MailItemDim i As IntegerSet db = CurrentDbSet rst = db.OpenRecordset("qryEmailReminder", dbOpenSnapshot)...