Calendar prints duplicate info

Greetings-

OL2002sp1 on XP Pro;  Connecting to Exchange 200PostSP3.

User on laptop has several appointments for, let's say, today.  User adds
info to appointment description for a 1 O'clock appointment.  User has
several more appointments for the day.  The info user has added for the 1
O'clock appointment can now be seen (when print preview and printing) in the
rest of the appointments for the day.  Info does not appear when accessing
other appointments directly.

Example of printed page:

12:00-1:00  Go to Lunch
Meet John at the Cafe
Eat lots of food
Talk about the old times

1:00-2:00 Pick up dry cleaning
Slacks and blazer
Eat lots of food
Talk about the old times

2:00-3:00 Go to Vets
Get worm medicine for Fluffy
Eat lots of food
Talk about the old times

I've accessed this mailbox from my workstation and the problem does NOT
occur; only on user's laptop and under different profiles accessing same
mailbox.

Thanx In Advance
OregonSteve

Preventing Duplicate Entries Across Cells
Anyone know how to prevent duplicate entries of numbers. e.g. I have two sheets. I want to make sure that the same number is not entered more than once. Thank you. I think this might work- Have a countif funtion (of pair of for 2 sheets) that look a th current row and see if it has duplicate entries ie a b 1 1 =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$2,A1) - 1 2 2 =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$2,A2) - 1 (the minus one has been added so when a number exists only once it wil return 0. An if statement may also be need for if hte cell is blank.) Then add this behi...

printing problem #4
Hello all, I've made a little pocket book using Publisher. My problem is this, when I print it in black & white it prints fine, all pages. But when I print it in color it misses a page. I have 24 pages in this booklet, as I said all print fine in black & white, but color??? It should print pages 8 and 17 together so when folded they are in the right order, but I cannot get page 17 to print in color. What might I be doing incorrectly? This is my first project with Publisher, so any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Cliff Myers wrote: > Hello all, I've made a ...

print file path and location in a footer
I would like to print the file path and default location in a footer on my file but the footer does not have the icon for this command how do i get this icon ? please Your only way is to upgrade to Excel XP (2002) or above. You can also put some code in your personal.xls and run it. The code below puts the full path and fie name into the right footer of the activesheet (Must be saved for the first time our their is no path!) Sub FileNameInFooter() Dim FName As String FName = ActiveWorkbook.FullName ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = FName End Sub -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Ex...

Mass duplicate emails due to GroupWise to Exchange migration
Due to complications with or Novell Groupwise (6.5) to Exchange (2003) project, the migration software has imported 1,000's of duplicate items (total) into about 40 or so of our mailboxes. I am wondering, is there a third party tool that works at the server level where you can point the tool to the server, give it a mailbox (or multiple?) and have it go out and find duplicates and allow you to act upon them: such as delete them or archive them? I have found tools that do that at the Outlook client level, but a server level product would be preferred. If not a server product, then ...

To Chip Pearson
Hi Chip, I downloaded the Excel calendar from your website, tried it and had problem, the line causing the problem is Range("StatusCell").Value = Format(TempDate, "mmm d, yyyy") _ & " " & Format(DayOfYear(TempDate), "##0") & _ NumberSuffix(DayOfYear(TempDate)) & " day of year." & _ " Days From Now: " & Format(DateDiff("d", Now(), TempDate), "##,##0") & _ " (Workdays: " & _ Format(Evaluate("NETWORKDAYS(&...

Printing 11X17 Newsletter
I have just finished creating a 4 page newsletter with Microsoft Publishing 98. I have purchased a printer that will print 11X17 paper, HP DeskJet 1220C. My difficulty now is I can't seem to only print one side of the newsletter and then manually turn over copies to print the other side. Is this possible? I want newsletter to be front and back. There must be a way! Thank you to anyone who can help me :-) Thank you for the info. However, I do not know how to open up the attachment. Thank you! >-----Original Message----- >Carla set this up manually instead of using ...

filling cells with info from other file (unique id)
I like to know if its possible to get information from an excelfile and put this in another excelfile using a unique id-number. When I fill a cell in A-column with for example 12345, I want excel (or vbamacro?) to look in another file (xls\txt, or?) for 12345 and transfer the rowvalues to the corresponding columns in the worksheet I started with. Can anyone put me in the right direction how to do this? Is it some standard functionallityu of excel or is it something I have to program? Thnx --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could use a VLOOKUP formula to extract data...

Calendar Design
I have Publisher 2000 and 2003. I want to do a Calendar which will be printed on 11x17 paper in booklet form. That is, one 8 1/2 by 11 page (with picture) is on top when opened and the other, with the calendar is on the bottom. I can get a "book fold" for an 11 x 17 but only 'sideways' - like a book. When I try to change the dimensions and/or the landscape/portrait, it won't just 'turn' the page but tries to make a long, narrow 'book.' Is there any way around this other than my turning everything on its side myself? Hmm, maybe I could turn my monitor on...

Set Print POS Receipt Question Default to NO
When you select the to Ask before printing POS receipt the system defaults to the YES box. Can this default be set to NO to allow you to just press ENTER? I have already set up a PRINTLASTRECEIPT button. ...

Re: Calendar Printing Assistant
IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm you can fin it also at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx | "JLinDC" <JLinDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message | news:535BC51C-CE50-4B56-A19D-43DEA66D4D1B@microsoft.com... || Are there any CPA templates that print the Appointment Message/Body? || || | | ...

How can I make my Headers print on all pages of my report?
Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all of the pages of the document and not just the first page? Thank you. On Tue, 5 Feb 2008 14:29:22 -0800, SIRSTEVE wrote: > Could anyone tell me how I can have the header of my report to print on all > of the pages of the document and not just the first page? > > Thank you. What header? There is a Report Header, a Page Header, each group in the report (if you are grouping your data) can have a Header. If you mean the Report Header, you can't. The Report Header, by definition, only prints on th...

Office Publisher 2003 Printing w/Designjet 110plus
Publisher will print to other printer w/o problems, will print to 110+ if it is only one page, but if I try to print a sign or 4 pgs. on 24" X 36" paper it won't even try. The test pg. prints, I've uninstalled & reinstalled the driver, I've talked to manufacturer, now what? My technique for that would be to create a special size pdf and "print" to that. Then print the pdf. Usually works. Thanks some printer! "gypfuz" <gypfuz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC5491A7-3687-4E03-9115-6E960ACCE366@microsoft.com... > Publi...

how do i get different post cadts to print on one sheet?
I want to be able to print on sheet of all differnt post cards? littlebit86_ <littlebit86_@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to be able to print on sheet of all differnt post cards? Use the Mail Merge feature if it's just different addresses you need. If you need entirely different designs, you'll need to manually set up your labels on a larger page. Set the page size in File > Page Setup to the size of your sheet of labels, and then set the layout guides to the positions of the individual labels. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Pu...

Print BitMap and maintain same size
I use the dcPrint.BitBlt to print a bitmap. Is there a easy way to keep the image the same size no matter what resolution the printer is at? Thanks Ronald, You might want to check StretchBlt used together with GetDeviceCaps (to get the resolution of the output device). Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "Ronald" <ronald@denverresearch.com> a �crit dans le message de news:7a191f3c.0312031056.472b261d@posting.google.com... > I use the dcPrint.BitBlt to print a bitmap. > > Is there a easy way to keep the image the same size no matter what > resolution the printe...

calendar time scale
Using Exchange 2003, all clients Outlook 2002. Is there any way to set up a calendar in a public folder to have the same time-scale view of 15 minute increments for all users? thanks ...

Trying to delete info in a cell
I have 1 column of information with over a thousand rows of info. I want to just delete some info in the cell and keep the rest. Anyone have any idea how to do this? Here's an example of my info: AABERG 0.000 83.839 38738 AADLAND 0.000 87.245 58868 AAGAARD 0.000 85.690 48524 I want to delete all the numbers. Ay help woud be greatly appreciated. ASAP Utilities, a free Add-in available at www.asap-utilities.com has a built in feature that will strip out all numerical characters from a string. hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "E2K3Tek" wrote: >...

Postcard printing #2
Is there any way to print 8 standard size postcards on 11x17 paper? Assuming you want to stay within the 23� stamp size you could do it with a size of 5"x4" and have an overall margin of �". First do a Printer setup for 11"x17" card stock. Create a single work area of 5" width and 4" height. (You can select the smallest margins of your choice here) Pour forth your artistic creation of the card. (The following is for Publisher 2000) Now to print it (them) File Print Page options button Select "Print multiple copies" Select "C...

OL2003 Cannot Edit Calendar Entries
Sync with Palm Zire 21 yielded error message: "following item is in conflict" then referred to several recently created or modified calendar items. Now I cannot do anything to a calendar item (in the main calendar) without an error message, such as: "Cannot save item" or "The item may not have been deleted correctly. If someone sent you the item, that person's copy of the item may not be updated." Other calendars function correclty. I exported the calendar to a PST. The calendar in that PST is empty even though it is 271 kb. What is available to repair a P...

duplicates contacts on Import
Hi all, I have tried to import a few test Contacts into the Microsoft CRM, but notice that certain Contacts that already existed on the CRM are now duplicated... I suppose i should have expected this. My questions are as follows. 1. Can i only import "new" Contacts using the CRM import wizard, or is there a way to map the contacts to currect contacts on the CRM and "Update" those that already exist and add the new ones? 2. Should i rather use the Data Migration Tool or updating Contacts in the Microsoft CRM? Kind Rgds Jefferson Hi, I build import component which is...

Two problems: Printing PPM image and accessing the generic Print Preview when using static MFC window
Hi, I can print IPicture objects with no trouble (drawn with Ipicture->render). But when I do it with PPM/PNG drawn with StretchDIBits I can see it on the screen and also in print preview, but the printed page is empty. Is it possible to do it, or can I wrap my BYTE array containing the image into an IPicture pbject and draw it through IPicture->render? I also have trouble with print preview in static MFC DLL. When I click print preview a warning window appears (with an empty string) and I can click OK and it ignores my attempt to open print preview. In debug mode it says there was an a...

Printing in Excel #2
I am having trouble with printing Excel files that I have used for years. Of late they have re-formatted somehow. When the file is open in normal view the page looks ok, but when in print preview and when the page is printed there is too much excess space in each cell and stretching to the left and right margins automatically. What is causing this and how can I overcome it. Have you recently changed to a new operating system, or installed a new printer? If so, you may have to download a new version of the print driver from the printer manufacturer's web site. Deon Shirley wrote: ...

need to sync a pda with a shared calendar
i need some advice ive been asked to come up with a way to create a shared calendar on exchange2003 for my department. and then be able to sync it with our pda's someone on here sometime ago mention MasterCal is there any advice on this i this what i realy need is a way to sync a calendar in the public folders with my on calender and then i can syn it with my pda any ideals "James" <jgrace@digitelusa.net> wrote in message news:etQMeloeEHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > i need some advice > ive been asked to come up with a way to create a shared calendar on &g...

Problem printing to a custom size paper?
I need to print onto an 8 x8 paper. I added the paper size to the printer properties - but the size does not show up when I select paper size in the print option of the document. Does anyone else have this problem? After setting the paper size in the Printer Setup, set the size in the Page Setup, Special Size. -- Don Vancouver USA "Laurvil" <Laurvil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:81ED7207-489B-48A9-AA43-FDD5FA65E944@microsoft.com... >I need to print onto an 8 x8 paper. I added the paper size to the printer > properties - but the size does not ...

Lost ability to print multiple copies of email
I am only able to print one copy at a time of an email. Though I tell the printer to make copies in quantity, I only get one copy. This happenned all of a sudden. For the other programs I use, Excel, Word etc., I am able to print the number of copies I direct the printer to do. Any advice? Update your printer driver? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,...

How do I print 4 postcards landscape on letter size paper
I now have Windows Vista and can't figure out how to get four postcards to appear and print on a landscape letter setup. Used to be a piece of cake - apparently solution is hidden now. All the cards alike? Do you mean Publisher 2007? Use the Avery US Letter Postcard setup. 3263 works just fine. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "George 604" <George 604@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:927A6D81-7D6B-4669-8371-E73909592644@microsoft.com... >I now have Windows Vista and can't...