Calendar print option

Using Outlook 2007. I have AutoPreview turned on to see my notes for each
appointment.  I want to print the calendar either as a month to a page or a
week to a page showing the appt notes. However, it will not print the
calendar with my appt notes, only the subject and location.  How can I change
this?

This is a limitation of Outlook 2007 Calendar.  Here are 2 work
arounds:
-Use Microsoft Calendar Printing Assistant.  It supports layouts with
full details.
-Use a MS Office Addin called WinCalendar to convert Outlook calendars
to native MS Word or Excel format (with full description text).  See
here for screen shots and more info:  http://www.wincalendar.com/calendar-maker.html
0
TechGuy
2/13/2010 11:06:23 PM
degas1900;124049 Wrote:
> Using Outlook 2007. I have AutoPreview turned on to see my notes for
> each
> appointment. I want to print the calendar either as a month to a page
> or a
> week to a page showing the appt notes. However, it will not print the
> calendar with my appt notes, only the subject and location. How can I
> change
> this?

That's how outlook prints the month calendars. if you want to print the
notes, you need to use memo view. See http://slipstick.me/calprint for
calendaring printing tools for tools which may do a better job.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Slipstick

Error when printing custom Crystal Report
When printing a custom crystal report from within CRM one of two things occurs: If I am the one printing, I am prompted to log on to the APS. If someone else tries to print it, the following error message is displayed: "Information is needed before this report can be processed. [On Cache/Page Server: ASERV.pageserver]" The report displays fine and all users are able to navigate to different pages with no problems. ASERV is the name of the server on which CRM is installed. The report was created with Crystal 9.2.2 and saved directly to the CRM server. The report is not save...

sql server report 2008 export options
I would like to know know what are the options of exporting in sql server reports 2008: I would like to export a report with about 10 sub or linked reports to a format that you can work with a table of contents. From looking on the web site looks like my best option is to export to Word. Are there other export options that would work like exporting to xml and creating a table of contents? If not, how would you accomplish this task using Word? ...

showing tasks in calendar
When I create a task with a due date and select a reminder, shouldn't that reminder show as a calendar item? If so, I cannot see the reminder in my calendar. No. Tasks and Calendar items are separate in Outlook. If you have created a task and then want to create a calendar item from it (or vice versa), right-click and drag the item to the other folder and choose your preferred copy/move action from the popup menu. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread...

Crossing out a day once it has passed on the calendar
How can i cross out a day on the calender after that day is over with. Thanks "john" <jnutella@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Rm4Ah.14957$4Q2.13975@read1.cgocable.net... > How can i cross out a day on the calender after that day is over with. > > Thanks > > > You could take a permanent marker. After a few days, you would have to buy a new monitor. Really, Outlook highlights the current day. Everything to the left is "over." "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com> wrote in message news:%23p%23qOhuTHHA.192@TK2...

Increase Zoom in Print Preview
In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once which is not very usefull for large worksheets. Ted Rather than use Print Preview select "Page Break Preview" from the View menu. This will allow you to set the zoom control and see your page breaks and page numbers. To return to a normal view select "Normal" from the View menu. >-----Original Message----- >In Excell 2000 does anyone have any idea how to increase >the zoom factor in print preview? It only zooms in once >which is not very...

menu list options
Is there any way that i can a menu drop down list in B1 to display options according to what a user chooses in a drop down menu list in A1? in other words, if a user chooses menu option "A" from a dropdown list in A1, can i have it only show 3 different options in B1, and if the user chooses option "B" in A1 he/she will get a different set of options in B1? TIA, James See debra's site for a example James http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "james" <james.condon@guidant...

Can't print addressee onto envelope
Using Word 2007: The help file says "Create and print or save an evelope" to do the following. 1. On the Mailings tab, in the Create group, click Envelopes. 2. In the Delivery address box, type the mailing address. My problem is that NO DELIVERY ADDRESS BOX APPEARS. Instead I get the Envelopes Option box. How do I get the Delivery address box? John King jking482@q.com This should not be happening. Is the Envelope Options dialog opening on top of the Envelopes and Labels dialog? That is, can you close the Options dialog and get to the Envelopes? -- Suzanne S. Bar...

Images won't print on extended form
I have a wide form that prints to two pages. The data will print to the "spill over" second page but any images that would also show on that "spill over" do not print. They do however display on the screen !! What am I doing wrong? I really don't want to create a multi page form. I want to stay with one page where the page constraints move the data to the second printed page. Thanks for any assistance. ~Rick Forms aren't intended for printing: that's what reports are for. Because of that, there may well be issues such as you're describ...

Dimmed option
Dear Experts, would you please help me to solve this small problem ?? when I expand the tools menu then MACRO , I find it dimmed . help me if you can please, thankx ...

Printing from CView::OnDraw()
I would like for the last page of my printed output to be printed Landscaped instead of Portrait. So I put the following code in my view: /*--------------------------------------------------------------*/ void CDagBillView::OnPrepareDC(CDC* pDC, CPrintInfo* pInfo) { CHdcView::OnPrepareDC(pDC, pInfo); if (pDC->IsPrinting()) { if (pInfo) { HANDLE hDevMode = pInfo->m_pPD->m_pd.hDevMode; DEVMODE *pDevMode = (DEVMODE *)GlobalLock(hDevMode); if (m_curPage > m_MaxPageCount) pDevMode->dmOrientation = DMORIENT_LANDSCAPE; else pDevMode->dmOrientation = D...

Calendar entry deletion problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I have Entourage connecting to our corporate Exchange server, but NOT through web services, but the old interface (is it IMAP or something else?) <br><br>Question: I can accept group invitations, but then when the meeting organizer changes the schedule (say from a 10am meeting to 2pm), I end up with duplicate sessions in Entourage, and I cannot delete the original meeting (the 10am session). If I try to, the scheduler gets a &quot;declined&quot; notice, but the item do...

Borderless printing
I am not sure if this is possible with Excel and endless searching on the web has failed to find an answer. I have a Canon S9000 printer which has a borderless printing facility and I would like to print several worksheets that have a colour coded bar that runs down the side of the page, however I can only get the left hand side to print to the edge. The right side is approximate 5mm inside. If I select horizontal positioning from the page setup I get a 2.5mm either side. No matter what I try I cannot get a borderless print on the right hand side. I have Excel 2002 and windows XP. Can ...

Select sheets from an array for printing
I need Help!! I have a workbook with hidden sheets, I want to search the visible sheets for those with value greater than 0 in C2 then print them. Can someone show me where I am going wrong with this code? Tahnks Sub PrintSelectedSheets() 'will print sheet with a value >0 in C2 For Each Sheet In ThisArray.Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet3", "Sheet5", "Sheet7", "Sheet9")) Sheet.Activate If Range("C2").Value > 0 Then ActiveSheet.PrintPreview End If Next End Sub Dim Sheet As Worksheet Dim shStyle As L...

View/Print Individual Reports
Here is what I have: I have a database for tracking therapy clients. Client data is in one table. Therapy progress notes are in another with a one-to-many relationship. I have a form w/ subform set up to receive the data. I have a query set up to tie the two tables together and feed into a report. (Tables/Forms and Queries all do what I want them to properly) Right now, the report contains data from every client and progress note. What I want is to be able to place a button on the subform for the progress notes, so that when it is clicked it generates the report with just that...

VBA for Print and delete command
I want to delete data with the criteria of using "Year" and "Quarter" [OTDLTable] but before that happens. I would like a message box to appear asking "Do you want to print data before deletion. with a "Yes" or "No" buttons. If "Yes" display the criteria for query QTquery, open and print "QuarterReport" then delete said data. If "No" display message "Data will be deleted" . ...

spreadsheet data prints outwrong info
Hi, was using excel 2000 spreadsheet and accidentally changed something that has to do with the printing. My speadsheet will have all the correct information on my computer screen and when I try to print out it come out all garbled Example: #EDFNILOO#IRXQGDWRXO ':</81533. It has gotten a whole new language of incorrect numbers. If someone also sends me an email with an attachment of a excel spreadsheet it will also print out crazy Too!! Anyone have an idea how to fix this problem, is this associated with values? Thanks Kim I would first try emptying my Windows temp folder. If th...

Need to print Cover Sheet for report.
Hi, I'm using Access via Office XP Pro. I am working on a government report. The first page of the report is a cover sheet / instructions and has nothing to do with the actual data other than it has to be the first page / coversheet to the report. Then I have the actual report which needs to have one footer at the end of the report which has the actual totals. I do not need a footer on each page, just the last page. Currently, I put the cover sheet in the Report Header. The cover sheet has our name, address, phone number, name of person submitting the report, and ...

can't print from IE8
When I want to print, it does not print, i receive msg saying, tab recovered or it says it cant display the web site. If I click More information, it is telling that DEB & i can change the settings. I have XP I disable all the adds on - it did not help I reinstall the driver - it did not help Please advise. How about DEP? Hulya Erol wrote: > When I want to print, it does not print, i receive msg saying, tab > recovered > or it says it cant display the web site. If I click More information, it > is > telling that DEB & i can change the settings. &...

Print multiple excel charts within one sheet to fit to a page lik.
I have set up 5 charts within one excel sheet and need to print them on one page arranged nice and neat the way that PPT does. Currently I am not able to find a solution to do this in Excel. It would be much more efficient to do this in Excel Open and close Print Preview. Now you will see dotted lines indicating your page breaks. That should help you when positioning your charts. Drag the charts with your mouse. The cursor won't change, or at least it doesn't for me; but you can still drag them. "lal" wrote: > I have set up 5 charts within one excel sheet and n...

Calendar and Calculator Controls
Ladies and Gents I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which are not access version specific as my program is to run on different versions of access. Any ideas or pointers? Regards Tom Tom wrote: >Ladies and Gents > >I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which >are not access version specific as my program is to run on different >versions of access. > >Any ideas or pointers? > >Regards > >Tom Calendar - I would check around on the internet... I think Stephen Lebans wrote one. I know...

Inserting A Monthly Calendar
Can anyone tell me how to input a monthly calendar in Excel with th current date highlighted? I just need something basic -- Volco ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Volcom's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47903 I don't know of anything "basic" for a calendar. Any solution wil require VBA as Excel does not have a built in calendar. Do you want a SHEET that is a calendar that you can enter data into (you can download on...

Printing modified CreateDate field in header reverts back
i create a new document. I insert a CreateDate field in the document. Then I create a header, and insert another CreateDate field there. I save the document as a template. I open a new document based on that template. I modify the date in the document (not deleting the whole field but just changing the day from today to last week). Then I go to the header and change that date in the same way. When I go to Print Preview, the date in the main document stays as I typed it, but the date in the header reverts to the create date (today). Does anyone know why that happens? An...

Calendars
What's the current concensus on good organization calendar tools? Looking for something to embed into a non-profit's website, that multiple folks can have edit rights on, and all can read. Would want to be able to include links, of course. (Can Google's calendar do this? A quick test makes it appear to require signing in when browsing the site.) Thanks! -- ..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT ClassicVB Users Regroup! comp.lang.basic.visual.misc Free usenet access at http://www.eternal-september.org ...

How do you Print Orders?
Seemingly simple question here, but I cannot figure out the answer. Or at least the easy answer How do I print a complete order? I fill in products, quanities, recalculate values and now I want to print and fax the quote to the customer... If I hit the print button on the quote, it prints all info from each of the tabs on the account. It does not refer to the products or quantities. If I go to the product level, hit the print (on the individual window, not the main window) button, it prints the product(s) chosen, price per unit, quantity and extended amount for products that are on ...

Print desired page of plain text format message in Ms.Outlook 200.
Dear all, Please kindly teach me how to print a desired page of plain text format message in Microsoft Oulook 2003. Also how to convert such message into HTML format. Your support for the above would be appreciated. Best regards. trung vuong quoc <trungvuongquoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Please kindly teach me how to print a desired page of plain text > format message in Microsoft Oulook 2003. You can't. You must convert it to HTML first. > Also how to convert such message into HTML format. Open the message, click Edit>Edit Message, then click Format&g...